CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
mzb said:
faisal waiting for ur passports as we can well judge our time from yours....... get it soon mate. in ur case its been 18 days including holidays. i think u ll get it back on friday.
Thanks for the sincere wishes mzb, I pray ur forecasting comes true :)

azhermahmoodg

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111 & 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
16-04-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
21-12-2009
Med's Request
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 22-Oct-12, PPR2 16-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 21-03-2013
Just leave them blank. No need of thumb impression.

Regards

Azhar

Mightyechoes said:
Dear Canada 1234 n Seniors,

In PPR2 they have instructed to send my original passport and a return address label to islamabad office with in 30 days...
As a matter of fact we r 5(me, my spouse n 3 kids age 11,7 and 3 years), me n my spouse's passport are good to go but my kids passports needed to be signed
so
please reply me that on the 2nd page of Pakistani passport do their thumb impression are needed or signatures(i know my elder daughter who is 11 can sign that but what about the younger daughter age 7 and son age 3. I have talked with a guy in passport office n he told me that normally they left that place blank as kids dont have a permanent impression they keep on changing till they get to the age of 18 years but if ya have to do that then in daughters case use their right thumb impression and in case of son use his left thumb impression.

Please guide me if anyone has some viewpoint???
I ll be grateful...

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
max is about 4 weeks...

S..M..F said:
AOA,ALL MEMBER OF FORUM,

SENIOR PLZ REPLY,I SENT MY PASSPORT TO ISLAMABAD FOR VISA STAMP,IT'S REACHED THERE ON 24TH SEP,2012,BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED BACK,I AM REALLY VERY MUCH WORRIEEEEEED ABOUT THAT,HOW MUCH TIME MAX THEY REQUIRED FOR STAMPING,PLZ SENIOR REPLY,

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS,

amh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London. UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2009
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010
AOR Received.
08/10/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear Azhar and Mightyechos,
I regret to differ as passports without signature/or empty signature line are invalid they will be returned back for signatures or thumb impression as it happened to one of our forum members in the past. According to passport official at Lahore, a child can write his/her name on it otherwise any accompanying parent can sign the passport, as this happened to me recently when I went for the renewal of my family's passports.
Regards AMH

Just leave them blank. No need of thumb impression.

Regards

AzharQuote from: Mightyechoes on October 03, 2012, 04:37:15 pm

In PPR2 they have instructed to send my original passport and a return address label to islamabad office with in 30 days...
As a matter of fact we r 5(me, my spouse n 3 kids age 11,7 and 3 years), me n my spouse's passport are good to go but my kids passports needed to be signed
so
please reply me that on the 2nd page of Pakistani passport do their thumb impression are needed or signatures(i know my elder daughter who is 11 can sign that but what about the younger daughter age 7 and son age 3. I have talked with a guy in passport office n he told me that normally they left that place blank as kids dont have a permanent impression they keep on changing till they get to the age of 18 years but if ya have to do that then in daughters case use their right thumb impression and in case of son use his left thumb impression.

I ll be grateful...

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
SUFYAN said:
@ mightyechoes .... Who received ur PPR docs at LVO?
Dear Sufyan,

Mine received by Bilson........

Well seniors i ve send my PPR2 Dox n passports today through TCS to Islamabad high commission for Visa stamping.
Will they confirm my POF at this stage from my bank?or not?

needing ur prayers n support for an early stamping of visa.....

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
amh said:
Dear Azhar and Mightyechos,
I regret to differ as passports without signature/or empty signature line are invalid they will be returned back for signatures or thumb impression as it happened to one of our forum members in the past. According to passport official at Lahore, a child can write his/her name on it otherwise any accompanying parent can sign the passport, as this happened to me recently when I went for the renewal of my family's passports.
Regards AMH

Quote from: Mightyechoes on October 03, 2012, 04:37:15 pm

so

I ll be grateful...

Regards,
Mightyechoes.
Dear AMH,

Thanks for ur reply.....n guidelines......
I ve sent my n my family's passports to Islamabad visa office........my elder daughter signed her passport while 2 younger ones put their thumb prints on their respective passports..lets see whether they will accept that or not?????

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mate,

I really dont think that they will do any checks for POF at this stage. All checks are over!!

Mightyechoes said:
Dear Sufyan,

Mine received by Bilson........

Well seniors i ve send my PPR2 Dox n passports today through TCS to Islamabad high commission for Visa stamping.
Will they confirm my POF at this stage from my bank?or not?

needing ur prayers n support for an early stamping of visa.....

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dear All Seniors,

Here is my FB account user name....if anyone wanna add me? then shoot me a friend request....

User name: M Rehan Sarfraz

so that we get in contact other then this forum as well.....I will request other forum members to share their FB user names so we get more connected to each other like a family.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

S..M..F

Jan 28, 2012
AOA ,KHALIDCIVIL,

BROTHER DID U RECEIVE 2ND PASSPORT REQUEST,IF YES WHEN DID U SEND THE PASSPORT TO ISLAMABAD OFFICE,OR IT'S BACK.??

THANKS AND REGARDS,

S.M.F

amh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London. UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2009
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010
AOR Received.
08/10/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah
I am qouting the original msg from past as ref. regards AMH
tasash said:
@ hotlier
i recieved error in finding sattuts but thank u for giving me right guidience as few ppl too...there was problem in pttuing wron sur name...actually i m not the main applicant and my husband filled all documents so thats why i did mistake...anyway yesterday i checked my status which shows in process....so i didnt expect this week....

but today morning i recieved through tcs 4 of my passports back without stamp....having my n my kids passporst....and a letter which says that we forgot to signed in and thumb sign of kids in passports...as our passports r fresh n as we recieved from passport office(karach) we sent them in next day so we forgot to signatures....im afraid now...they hold my husband passport as he got three more visas before so his pasport is signed....but throughout situation i have some relaxation by the words written in letter that they want our passports back after signature for visa issuance......is that mean that our visa is confirmed....or still any doubt of rejection....

@ mrs and others canadian

as u mentioned that the life is very busy and tipical for us ...this is true as we also know even we r here and not to be experience of there but we who accepts the challenges and find our children future abroad we must do and will live happily with our deciesions.....few of ppl here said to me that the life in pakistan is so "aaish ki zindagai haiy yehan par"....they dosent mean life in actuall they supposed life as a play...so its wrong to be lived in aaish life....just wake up and explore the world with ur families...which can only be possilbe to live outside in countries like uk,canada and america....
Mightyechoes said:
Dear AMH,

Thanks for ur reply.....n guidelines......
I ve sent my n my family's passports to Islamabad visa office........my elder daughter signed her passport while 2 younger ones put their thumb prints on their respective passports..lets see whether they will accept that or not?????

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

AQUARIES

Sep 6, 2012
Mightyechoes said:
Dear All Seniors,

Here is my FB account user name....if anyone wanna add me? then shoot me a friend request....

User name: M Rehan Sarfraz

so that we get in contact other then this forum as well.....I will request other forum members to share their FB user names so we get more connected to each other like a family.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

hi MY PPR1 REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT ON 16TH AUGUST , I AM STILL WAITING MY PPR2 . DO I NEED TO SEND THE LVO EMAIL FOR THIS OR WAIT MORE DAYS ? MY MEDICAL WILL EXPIRY IN DECEMBER 2012. SO IT IS A WORRY FOR ME .

malik5

Feb 14, 2012
arsalanahmed said:
Just a correction: "re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" is the return email ID where emails are not received. Correct address is "london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca". When you send any query to this, spontaneously you will get an automatic response.
I sent two emails this week at ""london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca"", but didn't get any automatic response like before !!!
Did they shut it off ? Any1 else getting automatic response recently ?

malik5

Feb 14, 2012
AQUARIES said:
hi MY PPR1 REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT ON 16TH AUGUST , I AM STILL WAITING MY PPR2 . DO I NEED TO SEND THE LVO EMAIL FOR THIS OR WAIT MORE DAYS ? MY MEDICAL WILL EXPIRY IN DECEMBER 2012. SO IT IS A WORRY FOR ME .
me in the same boat. PPR1 was received by LVO on Aug 21. Still waiting for PPR2 :(

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dear Seniors,

I was checking my ecase status since last 3 days and its showing"In Process" so how its possible?when they usually change the ecase status after stamping of visa or issuance of PPR2????mine PPR2 received on 3rd October and i sent my passports today on 4th, October to Islamabad visa office.....
Can someone elaborate??

Regards,

Mighty Echoes.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
AQUARIES said:
Dear Aquaries,

Nice to know ya bro with the same Zodiac like mine.......
Well ya should be bombarding them with CSIs because its getting tunnel vision now.....So ya better keep on sending them emails till the time ya get something in reply. I shared mine with Malik5 as well that my PPR1 received by LVO on 20th August. I waited till 20Th September and then i started sending them emails....
first intimation email with regards to dispatch of my PPR1 dox to LVO.
2nd email with regards to case specific inquiry on 23rd sep.
3rd email on 27th sep.
4th email on 29th sep.
5th email on 1st october.

and after 5 emails i got PPR2 mail from LVO in response to my email of 23rd sep.
So as ya r having less time so ya better keep them posted through ur emails.....They normally don't reply to PA when the things are near.so i believe that ya n malik5 bhai will be receiving PPR2 on this Friday......Insha Allah.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.