No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
mythestic said:
Actually my brother moved to Calgary in 2007 with international license n he got his driving license there in 6 months or less.. my other cousins who moved there without intl license have waited long to get their licenses.. Its their suggestion to me to get Intl. license before leaving PK.
I am not sure about Alberta laws but in Ontario people get driving license in weeks with authentication letter. 6 months is quite a long time

doct88

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-10
Doc's Request.
03-03-10
AOR Received.
18-08-10
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1-07-08-12, PPR2-10-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2012
Ghulam Hasnain said:
Today, I recvd following reply from LVO:

Thank you for your email of 19 July 2012. The documents listed below have been received and added to your file. Medical results have been received and are due to expire on 16-04-2013.

Your file is due to forwarded to an immigration officer for security and criminality review before being sent for background checks. Please note that the background checks are mandatory and must be completed before further processing and these could take several months to complete. We are unable to advise when these checks will be completed, however we will be sure to contact you with further instructions as soon as we are ready to proceed.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

After three months of medicals, they have not yet started background checks, and even before that they have to forward file to an immigration
officer for security review? Is this lengthy procedure for MI-1 candidates only?......I
I think they are totally non-serious in completing our cases.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Mcanada said:
Hi there I have just join this forum now, my case is just same as yours I had sent my pps on 6 th July waiting to get my pps back soon ........... kindly update if u received your pps

Will definitely update as soon as I get PP back....I also sent mine on 6th July....the weird thing is that I got a call from CHC ISB last week requesting for photos....I asked the guy how long will it take and he said another day or so....but still they havent returned them yet...

Am kinda freakin out cos I have already planned to move in August....didn't wanna waste time and am ALMOST prepared....have starting packing and stuff....got my booking done on 2 different dates....will decide which one to get depending on the day I get my PP back....

I hope and pray that it all goes smoothly....Inshallah !!

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
doct88 said:
After three months of medicals, they have not yet started background checks, and even before that they have to forward file to an immigration
officer for security review? Is this lengthy procedure for MI-1 candidates only?......I
I think they are totally non-serious in completing our cases.
Well their responses varies from case to case , here from this forum we have learnt that many MI-1 s received their PPR1 with in 3 to 4 Months .
If you see this specific case, Mr Ghulam Husnain sent RPRF on May 2012 and his last updated/additional document sent on June 2012. these verification aslo effect processing time .

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Markon said:
I believe the reply to Becket was uncalled for. I hope they realize the importance of migrating depends on many important decisions which applicant keeps pending for years on end. I also sent a CSE after 4 weeks in first week of July and did not get a reply so I sent one today again. :eek:
Dear Markon,
Thanks for siding with me. I was really upset with the reply myself! I hope this nightmare ends soon.
Best,
Beckett

doct88

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-10
Doc's Request.
03-03-10
AOR Received.
18-08-10
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1-07-08-12, PPR2-10-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2012
cyma said:
Well their responses varies from case to case , here from this forum we have learnt that many MI-1 s received their PPR1 with in 3 to 4 Months .
If you see this specific case, Mr Ghulam Husnain sent RPRF on May 2012 and his last updated/additional document sent on June 2012. these verification aslo effect processing time .
Yes you are right. I agree with you.

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
PPR1: 16-10-2012, PPR2: 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
PA5510N said:
Hi all,

what is UCI?

i need to send imm0008 form
Since you are an old applicant, so might not get it (like i dont). Its similar to your file number (not in format but as an identifier). If you want it, you can just drop an email to LVO and get yours (i did the same....got response within a day)

Mcanada

Jul 24, 2012
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Will definitely update as soon as I get PP back....I also sent mine on 6th July....the weird thing is that I got a call from CHC ISB last week requesting for photos....I asked the guy how long will it take and he said another day or so....but still they havent returned them yet...

Am kinda freakin out cos I have already planned to move in August....didn't wanna waste time and am ALMOST prepared....have starting packing and stuff....got my booking done on 2 different dates....will decide which one to get depending on the day I get my PP back....

I hope and pray that it all goes smoothly....Inshallah !!

Thank you very much for reply, I hope and pray that we both gets our passport in a day or two, Inshallah ;D and another thing is my e case address still showing pakistani address what that means.

RMALI

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on Sept 7, 2012 and PPR-2 on Oct 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date was Oct 15, 12 and Passport received back on Nov. 07, 2012
LANDED..........
Planning for Nov 12 end or Dec 12 first week
I think RIH response not encouraging too much.

Ghulam Hasnain said:

Thank you for your email of 19 July 2012. The documents listed below have been received and added to your file. Medical results have been received and are due to expire on 16-04-2013.

Your file is due to forwarded to an immigration officer for security and criminality review before being sent for background checks. Please note that the background checks are mandatory and must be completed before further processing and these could take several months to complete. We are unable to advise when these checks will be completed, however we will be sure to contact you with further instructions as soon as we are ready to proceed.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
beckett said:
Thanks Cyma,
It is actually no use sending them a CSE. I don't think I am going to send one again. I should not have even sent the last one. I am now additionally worried about the CSE causing an adverse effect on my application.
Sigh. I just wish I could see the end.
Best,
Beckett
Dear Beckett
I sent CSE asking about my documents, RPRF and medical doc receiving, and got an urgent and detailed response. But as for file processing...it was just one line that its under routine back-ground check. So I think your case will be under same back-ground check. Dont worry....at this stage it is very difficult to predict next response time (However as per few friends projection end of august or start of September could bring some news)....be positive friend...

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
doct88 said:
Becket, M Imran Kh and all others, who are waiting for PPR and medicals, wish you goodluck.
I pray to God that he help us all, Ameen
I think case processing is dependant upon our application category that is M1, M2 or M3. I havent seen any M1 after August who got PPR1. So dont focus on medical dates but respective application category time lines. (thats just my analysis)
Dear Cyma
Please correct me if I am wrong .... you got a good projection on this :)

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
nadeemismaili said:
Dear All,

Please guide me is this PPR-I:

Message From Lawyer:
I have just received correspondence from the High Commission in London with respect to your application. They have requested "updated copies of the bio-page of the passport for yourself and each member of your family".

I would be grateful, therefore, if you would provide me with a clear, legible scans of each of your valid passports (just the picture/data pages) at your earliest convenience. As this is all they have requested at this time, I believe we could be approaching the final steps of processing.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!

If Yes then My Question is I am current living in KUWAIT so in case of PPR-II I have to go to Pakistan for submission of Passport or I can Send Passport to London Office for Visa as they are my VO.

from,

Nadeem Ismaili
Not sure about this friend. I got same biodata page request for all family members when asked for updated documents....and still waiting for PPR.

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
arsalanahmed said:
I think case processing is dependant upon our application category that is M1, M2 or M3. I havent seen any M1 after August who got PPR1. So dont focus on medical dates but respective application category time lines. (thats just my analysis)
Dear Cyma
Please correct me if I am wrong .... you got a good projection on this :)
Dear Arsalan,
I never wanted to be on Qorax seat ;) as I consider myself as an innocent applicant like you all :) but yes as per my perception we (MI-1) should not focus on medical dates but respective application category time lines. We have seen many 2009 July applicants received PPR1 so we will get it soon by end of August InshaAllah ([flash=200,200]http://After all You owe me a family dinner after that[/flash] :))

I request you all (Markon , Beckett, Imran, Arsalan and all MI-1 applicants ) keep in touch and share your procesing status with each other
Good Luck

P.S Happy Birthday Arsalan Wish you have next in Canada

Regards
Cyma

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
Markon said:
I believe the reply to Becket was uncalled for. I hope they realize the importance of migrating depends on many important decisions which applicant keeps pending for years on end. I also sent a CSE after 4 weeks in first week of July and did not get a reply so I sent one today again. :eek:
Markon!

i see your all dates coinside my dates....meds done in march,sent in april,add docs sent in april.... i am also gonna send a CSE after 10aug... one thing i need to ask...have u checked ur bank whether ur DD is encshed yet or not? coz mine wasnt encashed a week ago though it was received at chc london on 11april 2012....hope u will lemme know...thnx

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
Ghulam Hasnain said:

Yours sincerely,

RIH
i am surprised to learn that the BC are still not initiated.Qorax mentioned in his post that the BC completion makes them send the medical request except for NEW DELHI visa office....but plz relax as all of us with mar/april meds are still waiting....who knows actually wats happening to our files and at what stage of BC checks we r under...(background/security)