Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share that i did my medicals from IOM Karachi on 7th Feb,2012 for which the IOM sent the medicals to CIC regional Delhi office on the 15th of Feb and said it will be transferred to London visa office from there. I also sent the additional documents which were requested with the medicals (RPRF and passport copies) to London visa office on 8th Feb via FedEx which was recd by the London visa office after 4 days. Since then there is no update what so ever on my case even medical recd line is not yet posted on my Ecas. My Address on Ecas had been missing since Feb last week.

Kindly comment and advice what should i do ? Shall i send a case specific inquiry as i have seen applicants getting that Medical recd line on their on Ecas in a month time.

regards

Abbas

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
abbas_siraj said:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share that i did my medicals from IOM Karachi on 7th Feb,2012 for which the IOM sent the medicals to CIC regional Delhi office on the 15th of Feb and said it will be transferred to London visa office from there. I also sent the additional documents which were requested with the medicals (RPRF and passport copies) to London visa office on 8th Feb via FedEx which was recd by the London visa office after 4 days. Since then there is no update what so ever on my case even medical recd line is not yet posted on my Ecas. My Address on Ecas had been missing since Feb last week.

Kindly comment and advice what should i do ? Shall i send a case specific inquiry as i have seen applicants getting that Medical recd line on their on Ecas in a month time.

regards

Abbas
I did my medicals on 17th Dec-2011, and my eCas changed on Feb 17-2012.. Nothing after that.. so i suggest you to wait more.......

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
abbas_siraj said:
Hi Everyone,

regards

Abbas
for Pakistan, VO is London, and as per my understanding ,medical shud be directly send to London.
I did my medicals from Islamabad,and my Doctor send them directly to London office.

ShoaibZ

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-transferred to-London June 26th 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2008
Doc's Request.
04-02-2009
AOR Received.
30-08-2008
IELTS Request
14-10-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
27-05-2011
Med's Done....
09-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 10-04-2012 PPR-2 08-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2012
Received my PPR1 on tuesday, submitted required docs yesterday.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
ShoaibZ said:
Congratulation brother best of luck for future

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Islamabad said:
for Pakistan, VO is London, and as per my understanding ,medical shud be directly send to London.
I did my medicals from Islamabad,and my Doctor send them directly to London office.
Dear Islamabad

Your understanding is wrong, whereas medicals sent directly to LVO by DMP, is right.

i.e On every medical form, on its back, returning address is mentioned...If address is of islamabad high commission, then medicals will go to new delhi, and if its returning address is of london, then it will go directly to London..

My DMP sent straight to London, on inquiring he explained me the reason.

Many Pakistani's medicals are sent to New delhi , and very few sent to London.

Although, Qorax is not convinced by this explanation.

God bless everyone

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Islamabad said:
Thanks for the reply,

Well i did my medicals from IOM Karachi and their procedure is that they send the medicals to CIC regional office Delhi and from there it is transferred to Designated Visa offices which are mentioned on the medicals forms in my case it was London visa office. IOM was the only choice we have in Karachi i called them Manny times regarding why my medicals were not sent directly to LVO in reply they say the procedure is the same for all the applicants here from Karachi. One of the applicant here on the forum also did his medicals from IOM and he wrote to LVO regarding the IOM procedure in reply LVO said its OK.

so lets see

Regards
Abbas

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
abbas_siraj said:
Thanks for the reply,

Well i did my medicals from IOM Karachi and their procedure is that they send the medicals to CIC regional office Delhi and from there it is transferred to Designated Visa offices which are mentioned on the medicals forms in my case it was London visa office. IOM was the only choice we have in Karachi i called them Manny times regarding why my medicals were not sent directly to LVO in reply they say the procedure is the same for all the applicants here from Karachi. One of the applicant here on the forum also did his medicals from IOM and he wrote to LVO regarding the IOM procedure in reply LVO said its OK.

so lets see

Regards
Abbas
Dear same procedure had applied in my case also

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
ShoaibZ said:
good... after a long time ...u got it :)

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
samsung94 said:
Dear Islamabad

Your understanding is wrong, whereas medicals sent directly to LVO by DMP, is right.

i.e On every medical form, on its back, returning address is mentioned...If address is of islamabad high commission, then medicals will go to new delhi, and if its returning address is of london, then it will go directly to London..

My DMP sent straight to London, on inquiring he explained me the reason.

Many Pakistani's medicals are sent to New delhi , and very few sent to London.

Although, Qorax is not convinced by this explanation.

God bless everyone
Okey.

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Dear same procedure had applied in my case also
When you took your medicals and how long it took to get confirmation ecas the medical has been recd. And what you current status of your case.

Thanks

Abbas

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
abbas_siraj said:
When you took your medicals and how long it took to get confirmation ecas the medical has been recd. And what you current status of your case.

Thanks

Abbas
DEar i got my visa feb 2012 with in 22 days after medical i got PPR 1

syedaun

Jun 25, 2011
Alhamdolillah I have received 2nd PPR just this week. Thanks to everyone on this forum who have been of immense help! (and that too for free :))

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
syedaun said:
Alhamdolillah I have received 2nd PPR just this week. Thanks to everyone on this forum who have been of immense help! (and that too for free :))
Congratz mate.. really glad you got PPR-2, would you mind sharing us with your NOC and time line? thanks :)