PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
RNSS said:
It means that your case has been put up to the visa officer for final review and approval. you will shortly receive PPR-1 and keep checking your mail box/post box (what ever you have opted for communications)

Regards,
Thanks for your guidance........

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Entire processing is complete , and now final go ahead is required for issuance of PPR1

Stay Blessed
Thanks for your guidance Saeed Bhai.....

s_sid

Mar 16, 2013
Dear Member,

NEED UR HELP

its been an year since we provided my and my spouse submitted RFRP fees. now after 3 years from the date of submission of my application, i have received an email mentioning that the work experience that i provided as per their investigation seems misleading. and had given me 30 days notice to revert back.

well my experience is not fraudulent. it was genuine. also i left job last year in july as i was expecting. and just came to know that the company i was working for shut down and owners are in Dubai.

How can i proof them that all things i provided regarding my experience is true.

so highly disappointed.

this is after an year from the medical we provided.

plzz help friend.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
s_sid said:
Dear Member,

NEED UR HELP

its been an year since we provided my and my spouse submitted RFRP fees. now after 3 years from the date of submission of my application, i have received an email mentioning that the work experience that i provided as per their investigation seems misleading. and had given me 30 days notice to revert back.

well my experience is not fraudulent. it was genuine. also i left job last year in july as i was expecting. and just came to know that the company i was working for shut down and owners are in Dubai.

How can i proof them that all things i provided regarding my experience is true.

so highly disappointed.

plzz help friend.
You should have notified Visa office about the company shutdown, etc (kept them updated so that if they try to verify they would not suspect that company doesn't exist, etc)

Write detailed letter to the Immigration Program Manager at the visa office, and explain to them in detail whatever you wrote above (such as owners running to Dubai, company shutting down, etc) and ask them to reconsider based on that.....include any salary stubs, old appointment letters, or letters from co-workers, etc which can show them that you did actually work there. Do this ASAP if you want to save your file.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
rawalpindi said:
Should we need to carry expired passport with us as visa stamped on new passports ?
FIA at Pakistani airports may ask to see old/expired passport, so you can carry it.

Canadian officials won't care much about it, as soon as you leave Pak put it in the bag and forget about it.

zubair44

Oct 18, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dear woodworker,yes i completed both forms.for example you have four suite cases,u know what is in each of them so for ur convenience put the numbers on each baggage and write down roughly the things in that baggage with approximate amount against it in the given column.And continue doing that untill you done with all the baggages.in case of jewellery if more then one set,make the picture on ur phone take the print out and staple it with goods to import form.so that is the easiest ay to do it.hope it answer your questions,if not ask me again.

zubair44

Oct 18, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ rawalpindi, you don't need to take expired passport with you as it has no value.it is just an extra weight u will be carrying.but if you still want to take it,its ur choice :)

s_sid

Mar 16, 2013
canvis2006 said:
You should have notified Visa office about the company shutdown, etc (kept them updated so that if they try to verify they would not suspect that company doesn't exist, etc)

Write detailed letter to the Immigration Program Manager at the visa office, and explain to them in detail whatever you wrote above (such as owners running to Dubai, company shutting down, etc) and ask them to reconsider based on that.....include any salary stubs, old appointment letters, or letters from co-workers, etc which can show them that you did actually work there. Do this ASAP if you want to save your file.
i did informed them last year that i have quit my job and afterwords i didn't made any contact with the employer, yesterday after receiving a letter from visa officer started searching for the employer and came to know that no partner is in Pak. I have submitted my experience letter, salary slip and all with my file as a support for my experience at the time of applying for immigration.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
woodworker said:
No msaeed expired passports are nothing but trash so there is no need to carry them.
Only valid passports with valid visas along with copr are required.
Sir

It is mandatory for all International Passengers , I have stated that "They Might Require this"

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
s_sid said:
Dear Member,

NEED UR HELP

so highly disappointed.

plzz help friend.
Sir

1. Write Them letter that you company was closed / shut down
2. Provide them with copies of your Tax Returns , Appointment Letters , Salary Bank Statement
3. Provide them all necessary evidences like NTN , EOBI etc

Stay Blessed

s_sid

Mar 16, 2013
msaeed said:
Sir

1. Write Them letter that you company was closed / shut down
2. Provide them with copies of your Tax Returns , Appointment Letters , Salary Bank Statement
3. Provide them all necessary evidences like NTN , EOBI etc

Stay Blessed
I did, all these things were provided to them at the time of applying for application.

feel so helpless. what to do now. all the evidence that i have provided to them earlier.

my 4 years of experience is waste and fraudulent for them.

did they can do this after even asking for RFRP fee. i was expecting to have a PPR-1 at this stage.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
s_sid said:
I did, all these things were provided to them at the time of applying for application.

feel so helpless. what to do now. all the evidence that i have provided to them earlier.

my 4 years of experience is waste and fraudulent for them.

did they can do this after even asking for RFRP fee. i was expecting to have a PPR-1 at this stage.
Write to them again, send copies of everything.
Mention that it's not your fault if the company closed due to financial issues and went bankrupt.

If you can afford a lawyer, get the services of one if the visa office refuses your case....a judicial appeal in Canadian court may work sometimes.

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Yesterday I read in News paper majority of Immigrants and Work permit comes from following counties:

India
China
Philipines

almost 25,000 to 33,000 from each countries each year.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
^ Canada's Govt is messed up.

On one hand they bring in immigrants, and then they also bring cheaper temporary workers to lower the salaries/wages even more for the immigrants.

Those 3 countries are on the current "favourite list" of Canada, hence they're coming in very large numbers each year.

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
sallam & hello dear frnds ,....

by the grace of Almighty ,..........

i have recieved PPR1 by email :)

i m needing immidiate help now

LVO requires photocopies of passports and updated information chart.

Now i m worried that no photographs has been asked and second question is that should i send notarised photocopies of passports or send them as plain copies?

plz plzplz plz plz reply the querry as immediate as possible becoz i have to send my documents within next 15 days.

thanks

ALi Asim