+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
rizmayo said:
Actually they send you a slightly modified version of the passport request that is sent to everyone who can send the passports directly to London.

They have removed the photo line from the PPR1 document, because it is not needed. however they have not modified the section to change 3 items to 2 items.

I originally applied from Pakistan, however since I live in the UAE, they sent me the passport request to be submitted directly to London (no step 1/step 2). Comparing my PPR (known PHEP letter) to the PPR 1 document members have posted in this forum, I see only slight changes between mine and PPR 1.

Regards,

Hi Riz,

What if London visa office ask for the orignal passports to send to london from Pakistan? should we sent orignal passports or Photocopies and secondly, which couries service should be used to send orignal passports.
Regards

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ABWAQAR said:
Hi Riz,

What if London visa office ask for the orignal passports to send to london from Pakistan? should we sent orignal passports or Photocopies and secondly, which couries service should be used to send orignal passports.
Regards
vo will never ask, no courior will take paspport outside pakistan.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
ABWAQAR said:
Hi Riz,

Regards
As mentioned by Nekeol, VO will not ask you to send the passports to London by courier form Pakistan, as this not allowed by law in Pakistan. The passport request for Pakistan is divided into 2 stages to overcome this problem:

Stage 1: You will be asked to send only photocopies of your passports to London.
Stage 2: London VO will direct Islamabad VO to issue your visa and you will be asked to send your original passports and photographs to Islamabad.

However if you live outside Pakistan you will be asked to send the passports directly to London.

Regards,

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR FORUM MEMBERS,

WHICH COURIERS SERVICES SHOULD BE USED TO SEND PASSPORTS TO ISLAMABAD OFFICE ?
REGARDS,

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
shaziabibi said:
DEAR FORUM MEMBERS,

REGARDS,
Salams,

I thought you must have submitted your passports already and was think of PMing you to see if you have decision made in your ecas :-\

I would imagine, as CHC Islamabad had a contract with TCS, they would be the best company to do it.

Best of luck :D

Regards,

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
rizmayo said:
Salams,

I thought you must have submitted your passports already and was think of PMing you to see if you have decision made in your ecas :-\

I would imagine, as CHC Islamabad had a contract with TCS, they would be the best company to do it.

Best of luck :D

Regards,
W.A.S,
IN E-CAS DM ON 26 OF AUGUST BEFORE PPR2 AND THEN ON 30 AUGUST I RECEIVED PPR2. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT HALF OF THE FAMILY IS IN DENMARK AND HALF IN PAK AND ALL PASSPORT MUST BE SUBMITTED IN A SINGLE PACKAGE, SO THIS IS REASON FOR DELAY
REGARDS,

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
shaziabibi said:
W.A.S,
IN E-CAS DM ON 26 OF AUGUST BEFORE PPR2 AND THEN ON 30 AUGUST I RECEIVED PPR2. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT HALF OF THE FAMILY IS IN DENMARK AND HALF IN PAK AND ALL PASSPORT MUST BE SUBMITTED IN A SINGLE PACKAGE, SO THIS IS REASON FOR DELAY
REGARDS,
I see, hope all the family is in one place now :)

Best of luck, have you decided when you will be landing?

Regards,

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
rizmayo said:
I see, hope all the family is in one place now :)

Best of luck, have you decided when you will be landing?

Regards,
INSHALLAH, MARCH/APRIL, 2014
REGARDS,

StarXVII

Aug 2, 2013
hi,my med were going to expire on 6th sept I was asked for a remed 2 weeks ago.They receive medicaid bur are waiting for a certificate.But till now ,no email
or anything about medical extension.Any idea about how and when they will ask for ppr?

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
StarXVII said:
hi,my med were going to expire on 6th sept I was asked for a remed 2 weeks ago.They receive medicaid bur are waiting for a certificate.But till now ,no email
or anything about medical extension.Any idea about how and when they will ask for ppr?
If you have been asked to do medicals again, that means you did not get medicals extension. You will not get any email unless they need something from you. Since your medicals have expired once, it is almost certain that your background checks will be completed before your passport is requested.

Just sit back and relax, you will be getting your passport request soon.

Regards,

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Dear Fellows,
Alhamdolillah, I have received passport request!! There are two things which I want to clarify with senior colleagues.
a) In passport request London visa office has asked me to send the passports to London visa office. Whereas, Rizmayo and Nekeol has clearly mentioned that this is not possible. Can anyone please help me to sort out this problem? Should I send a CSE to LND visa office before any proceeding?? Obviously, I do not want to take any chances.
b) Secondly, I did my re-medicals in August 2013 and my Passport is expiring in February 2014, so potentially I have 5 months for expiry. Can I renew my passport? Would there be any problem to send a new passport. Thanks

Following is the request that I have received from visa office.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below.
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
3. The “Updated Information Chart” on page 3, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit your passport(s), photos and information chart within 30 days of the date of this letter (or the date of the email if you received this by email). All documents for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.

Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by courier, mail, in our drop box or in person to a receptionist.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks and wish everyone
best of LUCK!!

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
ABWAQAR said:
Dear Fellows,
Alhamdolillah, I have received passport request!! There are two things which I want to clarify with senior colleagues.
a) In passport request London visa office has asked me to send the passports to London visa office. Whereas, Rizmayo and Nekeol has clearly mentioned that this is not possible. Can anyone please help me to sort out this problem? Should I send a CSE to LND visa office before any proceeding?? Obviously, I do not want to take any chances.
b) Secondly, I did my re-medicals in August 2013 and my Passport is expiring in February 2014, so potentially I have 5 months for expiry. Can I renew my passport? Would there be any problem to send a new passport. Thanks

Following is the request that I have received from visa office.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below.
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
3. The “Updated Information Chart” on page 3, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit your passport(s), photos and information chart within 30 days of the date of this letter (or the date of the email if you received this by email). All documents for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.

Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by courier, mail, in our drop box or in person to a receptionist.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks and wish everyone
best of LUCK!!
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN PAKISTAN AND YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER, THEN I MUST TELLING YOU THAT THIS LETTER IS NOT APPLYING TO YOU BECAUSE, ACCORDING TO THE PAKISTANI LAW THE PASSPORT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
MY SUGGESTION IS YOU THAT CONTACT LDN VO AND EXPLAIN THIS SITUATION.
FURTHER MORE, THAT THE CHC LDN ALSO KNOW THE FACT THAT PAKISTANI PASSPORT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND OUTSIDE.
I THINK CHC LDN VO PRESUMING THAT YOU ARE OUTSIDE PAKISTAN, THAT WHY THEY ISSUE SUCH LETTER.
SO TO ME TWO POSSIBILITIES:
1.CHC LDN CONSIDERING THAT YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF PAKISTAN OR THEY DID THEIR MISTAKE IN THE STATEMENT TO ASK YOU FOR PHOTOCOPIES NOT THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT.
2. AT SOME STAGE OF YOUR CASE YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED TO CHC LDN THAT YOU WERE OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND AFTER RE-ENTERING TO PAKISTAN YOU DID NOT INFORMED LDN VO ABOUT YOUR CURRENT LOCATION.
IN ANY CASE YOU SHOULD TO CONTACT ASP TO LDN VO AND EXPLAIN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
REGARDS,

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
ABWAQAR said:
Dear Fellows,
a) In passport request London visa office has asked me to send the passports to London visa office. Whereas, Rizmayo and Nekeol has clearly mentioned that this is not possible. Can anyone please help me to sort out this problem? Should I send a CSE to LND visa office before any proceeding?? Obviously, I do not want to take any chances. As shaziabibi has correctly pointed out, this could either be a mistake, or at some stage you were living abroad and CIC does not have your new Pakistan address. If you have the resources, you can fly to London and submit the passports in person (you will submit on a Wednesday and pick it up on the alternate Wednesday) or you can inform CIC about this mistake and they will send you new instructions.
b) Secondly, I did my re-medicals in August 2013 and my Passport is expiring in February 2014, so potentially I have 5 months for expiry. Can I renew my passport? Would there be any problem to send a new passport. Thanks yes you can. No problem with that. Previous passport number is always mentioned on the new one, so need to even send the old one.
Congrats on the passport request!

Regards,

kontara

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 28 2016
AOR Received.
23-6-2016
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
shaziabibi said:
DEAR FORUM MEMBERS,

REGARDS,
tcs

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
shaziabibi said:
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN PAKISTAN AND YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER, THEN I MUST TELLING YOU THAT THIS LETTER IS NOT APPLYING TO YOU BECAUSE, ACCORDING TO THE PAKISTANI LAW THE PASSPORT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
MY SUGGESTION IS YOU THAT CONTACT LDN VO AND EXPLAIN THIS SITUATION.
FURTHER MORE, THAT THE CHC LDN ALSO KNOW THE FACT THAT PAKISTANI PASSPORT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND OUTSIDE.
I THINK CHC LDN VO PRESUMING THAT YOU ARE OUTSIDE PAKISTAN, THAT WHY THEY ISSUE SUCH LETTER.
SO TO ME TWO POSSIBILITIES:
1.CHC LDN CONSIDERING THAT YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF PAKISTAN OR THEY DID THEIR MISTAKE IN THE STATEMENT TO ASK YOU FOR PHOTOCOPIES NOT THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT.
2. AT SOME STAGE OF YOUR CASE YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED TO CHC LDN THAT YOU WERE OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND AFTER RE-ENTERING TO PAKISTAN YOU DID NOT INFORMED LDN VO ABOUT YOUR CURRENT LOCATION.
IN ANY CASE YOU SHOULD TO CONTACT ASP TO LDN VO AND EXPLAIN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.

REGARDS,

Vz
Dear Shazia and Riz,
Thank you for reply and suggestion!
I think the best solution is to contact LND visa office via CSE and explain the circumstances. Your insight of situation is reasonable, so I will send a CSE to LND visa office tomorrow.

Secondly, Can you please give thoughts on renewal of passport; is it ok to renew it?
Regards,