+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
fsarosh said:

Hi, as far as the waiting time from medicals to visa issuance is concerned, it is entirely different in each individual case and there is no average time period. Many people got the first request literally within 15 days of medicals whereas there are many who received it after 2,3,6 or 8 months etc.

Now, as far as your traveling is concerned, you have to travel within the validity of your medicals.

Lets take a scenario as an example. Suppose, you have done your medicals on 1st January 2013 (which would expire after one year automatically on 31st of December 2013) and today if you gets your visa where the expiry date is mentioned as 30th June 2014. Now, keeping in view this scenario, you must land in Canada before 31st of December and there is no benefit of having a valid visa till 30th June 2014.

Let me tell you another thing (i don't know if you know this or not). If you are traveling with your family and e.g. you have 4 passports in total then the visas of all of your family members will expire if any of the passport gets expired within the visa or medical validity time. Now, take the above scenario again, suppose if your or any of your family member's passport will expire suppose on 30th November 2013 then you will neither rely on the visa expiry date nor on the medicals validity. In this case, your traveling deadline will end on 30th November. I have mentioned this information just for your facilitation so that if you are not ready from this aspect better be prepared for this.

ALL READERS WHO FIND IT USEFUL, GIVE ME PLUS ONE !! WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SHY IN GIVING PLUS ONE??? :D :D :D :D :D :D
U wrote:

"Lets take a scenario as an example. Suppose, you have done your medicals on 1st January 2013 (which would expire after one year automatically on 31st of December 2013) and today if you gets your visa where the expiry date is mentioned as 30th June 2014. Now, keeping in view this scenario, you must land in Canada before 31st of December and there is no benefit of having a valid visa till 30th June 2014."

No offense brother, but This example is incorrect. Coz visa office would NEVER issue u visa validity till June 2014, IF your medical expires on Dec 2013 :) they r not idiots...they calculate the validity (of both, medical+passport expiry) carefully while giving u visa.

H.khan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th march 2012
AOR Received.
5th april 2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
28 th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
11th dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 16th July 2013 and PPR2 2nd August 2013 , Decision Made on 15th August 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
16th August 2013
hinakhan said:
EID MUBARAK!

Hi friends,

As I updated my documents (including paid visa fees) in November 12. From LVO, I received medical request in Decemeber'12 and passed through Medical examination in January 13. I contacted visa office and they informed me that they have received my medicals with a validity of January 14. And my case is going through routine background checks. Now it has been more than 7 months.Can you please share your time period of waiting after medical request for passport request - How much time it has been passed since you appeared in medicals?

Second, could you please share your experience of visa validity date. Do LVO issue a valid visa until one-year validity of medicals of they give some extra/grace period? As I am also finding resignation issues with my current job in Pakistan - I may give resignation to my current employer (with a legal binding) either in Aug/Sept 13 or March 14, while my medicals are expiring in January 14.

Please inform me if you have knowledge/experience about it.

Best wishes to all. Good Luck.

Hina
I received PPR1 after 7 months and 5 days after medical ,so urs on the way..

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
H.khan said:
I received PPR1 after 7 months and 5 days after medical ,so urs on the way..
Thanks all for your reply.

Did you receive the request by email or postal mail?

By the way what is difference between PPR1 & PPR2?

My/my family passports are valid for next 4 yrs & 8 months... I informed LVO 3 months ago and on my CAISP notes they updated our renewed passports.

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 24-07-2013 PPR 2 : 15-08-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
Usually Medical request comes in email, with some documents attached such as instructions of medical & computerized filled form which has all the numbers such as file #, EMI etc.

The major difference between ppr1 & ppr2 is some countries have law as the citizens are not allowed to send their Passport(s) out of the country for visa issuance purpose. Therefore, CIO has divided the visa issuance in two parts :

a. PPR1 : in which principal applicant alone with all the family members who have applied with them needs to send the passport copies alone with change in information form. which has following information Principal applicant information, Passports information, height, colour of eyes and mailing address.

b. PPR2 : once visa is issued from CIO on photocopies, these are sent to canadian embassy of the country (where applicant is residing) which then requires the original passports to stamp the visa.

As far validity of Passports goes it should be valid atleast 12 months from the medical.

best,
Savior

hinakhan said:

My/my family passports are valid for next 4 yrs & 8 months... I informed LVO 3 months ago and on my CAISP notes they updated our renewed passports.

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hi,
PLUS ONE for you! Good information and explination. Thanks
I also have two questions. I hope you and other senior members would repond.
1- I have received my re-medical after expiry of first in February 2013. I planning to go for re-medical in end of this August 2013, since it says within 60 days, so I have a margin of one moth (September). Now, my concern is that my passport is expiring in February 2014, which will be six months after conducting re-medical. Now, I need your suggestion and guidance that should I renew passport now or not? Does renewal of passport gives any effect (negative or positive) on processing of immigration case.
2- Secondly, what precautionary measures are usually recommended before medicals??
Thanks

H.khan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th march 2012
AOR Received.
5th april 2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
28 th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
11th dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 16th July 2013 and PPR2 2nd August 2013 , Decision Made on 15th August 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
16th August 2013
hinakhan said:

I have received medical Request ,ppr1 n ppr2 all through emails not by post.

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
28-02-2012 Remed: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
Rcvd PPR from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca just after 14 days of re-medical. I never rcvd any email from this email id before I wonder is this the correct/official email id of CHC london.

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 24-07-2013 PPR 2 : 15-08-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
wali said:
Rcvd PPR from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca just after 14 days of re-medical. I never rcvd any email from this email id before I wonder is this the correct/official email id of CHC london.
yes its correct email address :)... Congratulations !!

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
fsarosh said:

Hi, as far as the waiting time from medicals to visa issuance is concerned, it is entirely different in each individual case and there is no average time period. Many people got the first request literally within 15 days of medicals whereas there are many who received it after 2,3,6 or 8 months etc.

Now, as far as your traveling is concerned, you have to travel within the validity of your medicals.

Lets take a scenario as an example. Suppose, you have done your medicals on 1st January 2013 (which would expire after one year automatically on 31st of December 2013) and today if you gets your visa where the expiry date is mentioned as 30th June 2014. Now, keeping in view this scenario, you must land in Canada before 31st of December and there is no benefit of having a valid visa till 30th June 2014.

Let me tell you another thing (i don't know if you know this or not). If you are traveling with your family and e.g. you have 4 passports in total then the visas of all of your family members will expire if any of the passport gets expired within the visa or medical validity time. Now, take the above scenario again, suppose if your or any of your family member's passport will expire suppose on 30th November 2013 then you will neither rely on the visa expiry date nor on the medicals validity. In this case, your traveling deadline will end on 30th November. I have mentioned this information just for your facilitation so that if you are not ready from this aspect better be prepared for this.

ALL READERS WHO FIND IT USEFUL, GIVE ME PLUS ONE !! WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SHY IN GIVING PLUS ONE??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi,
PLUS ONE for you! Good information and explination. Thanks
I also have two questions. I hope you and other senior members would repond.
1- I have received my re-medical after expiry of first in February 2013. I planning to go for re-medical in end of this August 2013, since it says within 60 days, so I have a margin of one moth (September). Now, my concern is that my passport is expiring in February 2014, which will be six months after conducting re-medical. Now, I need your suggestion and guidance that should I renew passport now or not? Does renewal of passport gives any effect (negative or positive) on processing of immigration case.
2- Secondly, what precautionary measures are usually recommended before medicals??
Thanks

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
wali said:
Rcvd PPR from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca just after 14 days of re-medical. I never rcvd any email from this email id before I wonder is this the correct/official email id of CHC london.
Congrats!!
I also received remedical request from the same address, therefore it is a correct and genuin email address. By the way can you please share the experience of remedical...I am planning to have my and my family medical in next 10 days...any precautionary measure would you recommend.
Have you done it with IOM,in which city and how much did it costs you.
Will be grateful,

egale

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Dear wali did you receive the remed via e maikl or by snail mail ( normal post)
and the same question for you abwakar

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Hi, anyone moving to Alberta, check the link below for drivers license. Question is whether we still need international driving license and NOC from Pakistan.....

http://www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/mv/MASTER_GDL_UG_2010AUG05.pdf

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
ABWAQAR said:
Congrats!!
I also received remedical request from the same address, therefore it is a correct and genuin email address. By the way can you please share the experience of remedical...I am planning to have my and my family medical in next 10 days...any precautionary measure would you recommend.
Have you done it with IOM,in which city and how much did it costs you.
Will be grateful,
Thanks a lot for your validity.

I took medical exam just as normal. I was fasting on the day of medicals. They collected blood sample, urine sample and had chest xray. The process was very smooth.

I am not in Pakistan so I don't have any idea about charges in Pakistan. All the best for your medicals.

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
egale said:
Dear wali did you receive the remed via e maikl or by snail mail ( normal post)
and the same question for you abwakar
I rcvd re-medical request by post as I am outside of Pakistan. For those who are in Pakistan they rcvd re-medicals by email.

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
Savior said:
yes its correct email address :)... Congratulations !!
Thanks a lot Savior.