No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
canada1234 said:
Congrats! If someone sponsors you from Canada only then Ecas reflects Canada address otherwise it shows home country address. Your visa has been already issued so take a chill pill. But life ahead is again a real challenge. So be prepared for it. Good Luck
How r u , I logged in after a long time, where are you in Canada and what r u doing ?

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
How r u , I logged in after a long time, where are you in Canada and what r u doing ?
It's been long time seeing you on forum.

Hope everything is going good.

Well, I will landing in Aug/Sep this year for Brampton (as relatives live there). Could u plz comment on followings for benefit of us,

1. Survival Jobs availability in your region & in Brampton

2. I'm planning to join Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (TIPT) for one year diploma in QA/QC field as I'm professionally chemist, so, do you have any info. about this private college reputation in job market.

3. How good are Pharmaceutical, cosmetics, & food industries presence in Toronto GTA & its suburbs.

Thanks in advance.

Salman.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
phdmaker said:
Well, I will landing in Aug/Sep this year for Brampton (as relatives live there). Could u plz comment on followings for benefit of us,
2. I'm planning to join Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (TIPT) for one year diploma in QA/QC field as I'm professionally chemist, so, do you have any info. about this private college reputation in job market.
3. How good are Pharmaceutical, cosmetics, & food industries presence in Toronto GTA & its suburbs.
Thanks in advance.
Salman.
I am living in northern Mississauga which is close from Brampton, I will be happy to help you or any other member. I have no information about about pharmaceuticals because I work in an Oil company in middle east and I did not search a job there yet. I work 4 weeks and then gets 4 weeks off which I spend in Canada and my family lives there permanently. From mid august to mid September I will be in Mississauga, if you need any other help just let me know.

Good luck

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Great buddy, so finally u have made ur mind.......:). Best of luck

phdmaker said:

Thanks in advance.

Salman.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
I am living in northern Mississauga which is close from Brampton, I will be happy to help you or any other member. I have no information about about pharmaceuticals because I work in an Oil company in middle east and I did not search a job there yet. I work 4 weeks and then gets 4 weeks off which I spend in Canada and my family lives there permanently. From mid august to mid September I will be in Mississauga, if you need any other help just let me know.

Good luck
Thanks for your supporting attitude.

We should keep ourselves in-contact for mutual benefits.

I will be landing with my family in Aug/Sep INshAllah.

Take care.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAY said:
Great buddy, so finally u have made ur mind.......:). Best of luck
Yeah, but not 100% yet :)

Had tried to contact u a few times but u were not available.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Ahaan..........will call u on coming weekend

phdmaker said:
Yeah, but not 100% yet :)

Had tried to contact u a few times but u were not available.

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
phdmaker said:
Thanks for your supporting attitude.

We should keep ourselves in-contact for mutual benefits.

I will be landing with my family in Aug/Sep INshAllah.

Take care.
If u have small kids then its better to land in august bcoz of weather... I will also land in august inshallah and at same destination.. Brampton

MrUSK

Sep 11, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
March, 2012
Interview........
June, 2013
Dear Friends,

AOA,

I shared my immigration case earlier on this forum as well and just had a recent development into it. So need your sincere advice and input on the current situation.

My father applied for the family immigration in 2009. I was 20 at the time of application. The process went on and we were asked to get the Medicals done in Feb, 2012 along with sending an updated application. At that time I had graduated and worked in an organization for 5 months after which I had quit my job and was jobless. We made a mistake and informed this to CHC in the updated application as we were unaware that I had to be shown as dependent and should have been shown as a student who is financed by my father to stay a part of the application.

We had submitted the documents and medicals and there was no response from CHC for well over an year. Just last week, my father received a phone call and an email inviting him for an interview at the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad.

His interview is scheduled for 19th June. But the situation right now has not changed much. I am still jobless and in that context a dependent on my father. But I've applied for admission in Masters program at a local university just to be on the safe side. The admission is under process and I will be a regular student in September which would make the case that I am a dependent on my father.

Now, the problem that is bothering us is how to justify the 2 years that I have spent jobless (with a 5 month job period) that I am still a dependent on my father.

Do you have any expert opinion on this? What if the interviewer asks my father to remove me from the application and immigrate with the rest of the family members? That is what we don't want to do because in that case my father will have to sponsor me after getting PR which would take another 2-3 years at the very least for me to get the PR.

Can you please help out and give sincere suggestions on how to best prove that I'm still a dependent and can be allowed to immigrate with my family?

Further, can you please advise as to how to best prepare for the interview? Please note that only my father has been invited to the interview and no one else is invited with him.

Many thanks.
Khan

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SLEO said:
If u have small kids then its better to land in august bcoz of weather... I will also land in august inshallah and at same destination.. Brampton
That's great.

We have also plan of landing by Mid of Sep. InshAllah
Plz be kept in touch.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear phdmaker
you recieved ppr2 after more than 2 months of ppr1 .Did you enquire from vo about the delay and what was the answer .Woild you please share the reason of delay or it was in normal time frame.Thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunasir said:
Dear phdmaker
you recieved ppr2 after more than 2 months of ppr1 .Did you enquire from vo about the delay and what was the answer .Woild you please share the reason of delay or it was in normal time frame.Thanks
The delay was from our side as I was waiting for renewed passport copy to arrive.

Ppr-2 was issued to us after around 20 days from date of passport copies reached to VO.

I have heard from someone that u have been waiting for ppr-2 since two.months? If so, have u sent CSI, as VO has mentioned for the same if u dont hear from them after 6 weeks to ppr1.

Doctor, plz dont worry, our prayers r with u. InshAllah u will hear good news very soon.

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear forum members.

Please guide me when would I get PPR1 Request my last CSI reply is

The file is now awaiting officer review following the completion of initial background checks. We will be in contact with further information once this review is complete.

Thanks & Regards

S.Ansari

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
ssaansari said:
Dear forum members.

Please guide me when would I get PPR1 Request my last CSI reply is

The file is now awaiting officer review following the completion of initial background checks. We will be in contact with further information once this review is complete.

Thanks & Regards

S.Ansari
i am also waiting for the PPR1... sent CSI last Friday

lets c what i get