darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitu said:
Hi All members from Lahore received visa or get ppr,

Please register yourself with IOM as soon as possible because
In order for you to be fully prepared for your move to Canada, invitation to a Pre-Departure Orientation Session to CanadaCitizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) wishes to invite you to participate a day session regarding practical information about Canada. Please note this session is free of charge and session will be held soon at Lahore.

Regards
I wonder if they have any session planned for Lahore. Do they?

kitu

Feb 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-06-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
03-11-2011
Passport Req..
PPR 1=15-12-2011 PPR 2=21-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2012
LANDED..........
INSHAHALLAH JUNE 2012
darwaish said:
I wonder if they have any session planned for Lahore. Do they?
Dear I am not guessing.

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitu said:
Dear I am not guessing.
Plz dont take it like this....ofcourse you must have some source of information so kindly share that and people like me would start getting registered - thanks

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
darwaish said:
Plz dont take it like this....ofcourse you must have some source of information so kindly share that and people like me would start getting registered - thanks
Kitu is right. I am invited to attend it this Sunday.
You have to send e-mail on this ID to be registered and they will call you to confirm your availability and then will send you confirmation e-mail (thats what happened with me)

send e-mail here.
coapk@iom.int

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Kanamen said:
On the first day of seventh week ,please send them an email in this regard and you will get response within days.
Thanks brother. But i have read the PPR-1 e-mail again. and it says that they will send me PPR-2 within six weeks after they have reviewed photocopies of the PP's, not after receiving them.

And i am sure when my address on e-cas was updated with Canadian address must be the day when my copies of PP's were reviewed and it's 3rd week from that so I can conclude that a wait of another 3 weeks is due.. :(

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckymystery said:
Kitu is right. I am invited to attend it this Sunday.
You have to send e-mail on this ID to be registered and they will call you to confirm your availability and then will send you confirmation e-mail (thats what happened with me)

send e-mail here.
coapk @ iom.int
Thanx lucky will write them for registration

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
30th june 2010 to london office
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 August 2012; PPR2 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
Landed safely in Toronto on 5th feb 2013.
hello mates i have a question. there is alot of confusion about PPR1 and PPR2. My question is as hifa described about these two phases. He also explained that some updation form is also required with ppr1, what does this form consists?

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
hifa said:
Dear Azbutt & Cybervjs,

Adroit is right, we dont need to send our passports to London. CHC London also knows about local passport regulations thats why they splitted the procedure into 2 steps. In the first step they will send u a letter and ask u ur updated photographs with the photocopies of ur valid passports which u need to travel to Canada along with a short information updation form.

After reviewing ur documents (That u already sent in step 1), they will issue a step 2 letter with the instructions to send ur passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance. I've already received step 1 letter on Feb. 21 and sent required documents and now waiting for step 2 letter as they mentioned in their step 1 letter.
as u all can see short updation form?

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
secondly do we receive ppr1 through email or receive hard copy through TCS and vice versa for ppr2. need replies from those who have received their visa stamped.

arifjahangir

Apr 19, 2012
Hello Seniors,

Please tell me what are the test that are performed in medical examination. I learned that it is Physical examination, Blood test, Urine test and X-rays. I wanted to ask if ECG, ultrasound or CT scan or MRI also performed during medical examination.

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
arifjahangir said:
Hello Seniors,

Please tell me what are the test that are performed in medical examination. I learned that it is Physical examination, Blood test, Urine test and X-rays. I wanted to ask if ECG, ultrasound or CT scan or MRI also performed during medical examination.
Only Blood test, Urine test , X-rays, eye sight and hearing test.

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arifjahangir said:
Hello Seniors,

No ECG, Ultrasound, CT Scan or MRI......Until someone have a heart attack, during medical. just kidding bro... ;D
I have done medical, its very simple, blood test, urine test and chest xray...thats it...

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Just wana share that By the grace of GOD today i received PPR1 via email. There is one little confusion for which i need seniors advice, as in the letter they sent its written:

Submit the documents listed below to our office in London.
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The
passports must meet the Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart on page 3 fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these three items within 45 days of the date of this letter (or the date of the email if you received this byemail).

As u can see above they had mentioned two documents to be submitted passport copies and info charts.
but at the end the have written submit these three items within 45 days where as the items mentioned are two.

do u guys think they forgot to write photo graphs, shall i send photographs too if yes what are the size and background required for the photographs.

regards
Abbas

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
abbas_siraj said:
Hi Everyone,

Just wana share that By the grace of GOD today i received PPR1 via email. There is one little confusion for which i need seniors advice, as in the letter they sent its written:

Submit the documents listed below to our office in London.
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member.
The
passports must meet the Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart on page 3 fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these three items within 45 days of the date of this letter (or the date of the email if you received this byemail).

As u can see above they had mentioned two documents to be submitted passport copies and info charts.
but at the end the have written submit these three items within 45 days where as the items mentioned are two.

do u guys think they forgot to write photo graphs, shall i send photographs too if yes what are the size and background required for the photographs.

regards
Abbas
Dear Abbas_Siraj !

many congrats....

Can u plz share time line and VO?

thanks.