Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
waqar333 said:
Nothing yar still waiting for our PPR-2, Sent CSI on 10th jan 13 but no reply received yet. please pray bro....
at which email u sent inquiry? what was the subject?

waqar333

Jun 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
9-July-12
AOR Received.
6-Jan-12
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
9-Oct-12
Med's Done....
22-Oct-12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
Kashif79 said:
at which email u sent inquiry? what was the subject?
I have sent email to LVO in reply to my PPR-1 email, than auto reply received that “we will contact you within 28 days”

Mohmand

Oct 23, 2012
Dear Senior Members,
If someone wants to know about his/her case or file, than what is the best option to contact with LVO??? Simply write an email to LVO or fill the form of CSE available on below mentioned link and then send to LVO.
As I have already sent an email to LVO but did not get any response yet. Please also provide me correct email address of LVO.
https:dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london
Waiting for your response please.
Thanks
Mohmand

HAK

Nov 23, 2010
Karachi- Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-10-2009
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
23-01-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Original Docs.
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Wont Be Required
Passport Req..
17-01-13
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet Issued
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Dear Forum Friends,
AOA

Just wanted to share with you all with immense pleasure, Alhamdulillah I have received today (23rd Jan) the passports of the entire family stamped with Visas.

"Masha'Allah Ghar walay thund program hain", came back to home from office an hour ago and came to know that a TCS parcel was delivered at 2.30 Pm today against cash 315/- payment. "Kamal hay bhai agar ½ kilo sabzi aur bacho kay pampers magany hotay hay to call per calls kartay hain aur aaj farmaya kay aap kay to parcel aatay he rehtay ab kis kis kay per call karain"

Desperately opened the parcel and found all the four passports with Visas, Four COPR's forms with along with Immunizations forms each for both the kids. Anyways all is well that ends well.

Insha Allah hope to depart from Karachi to Toronto on 9th of Feb as the Visas/ Medicals are valid till 13th Feb.

I wish rest of the forum members all the very best!

I owe a lot to a lot to the forum members for their whole hearted support and valuables suggestions. Hope & wish to reciprocate other friends on the forum as well so that this good show of cooperation and support continues for the mutual benefit of all.

Regards,
HAK

HAK said:
Dear Friends,

Got my E-CAS status changed to Decision made today. Got PPR-2 email from CHC London on Thursday 17th 2013 & provided the Documents / Passport on the next day PPR-2 i.e. on Friday 18th Jan to CHC Islamabad. Parcel was received on Monday 21 Jan.

PPR-1 was received on Jan 2nd 2013 and documents were submitted / Couriered agianst PPR Step 1 to CHC London on 4th Jan 2013.

Hoping for the best as medicals of the family are valid till 13 Feb 2013 Only.

Regards,
HAK

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
cocknbull said:
How to obtain Canadian driving licence for Pakistanis immigrating from Pakistan to Canada

This procedure is for Ontario province though other provinces have more or less same rules

In Pakistan we have Right hand drive vehicles but in Canada they have left hand drive vehicles so some training may be needed to adjust road conditions.

Which Canadian category licence we can get

1. If we have over 24 months 'Pakistani' driving experience -we can get the Ontario full G Driving License.
2. If we have over 12 months [but less than 24] Pakistani driving experience -we can get the Ontario G2 Driving License.
3. If we have less than 12 months Pakistani experience or no experience we can get the Ontario G1 license.
4. In any case we will be required to complete a vision test and pass the knowledge test

Step-1 -Before we 'Land':

1. We must obtain a "No objection Certificate" (NOC) from the country's Roads & Transport Authority, explaining our D/License stating how old our license is and how much driving experience we have from Pakistan.

Step-2 -The Tests to take:

If we have over 24 months experience

Based on the over 24 months Authentication Letter (NOC)

1. We will need to pass the vision test and knowledge test.
2. we will need to attempt the G2 Road test.
3. If we pass the G2 Test, we will get the full G license.

If we only have 12-24 months letter

2. we will need to attempt the G1 Road Test.
2. Upon successfully passing the G1 road test we will get the G2 driving license.
3. With a G2 license there is a wait period of 12 months and then we can take a G2 road test.
4. If we pass G2 test we will get full G licence.

If we have less than 12 months letter or no experience at all

2. If we pass we will get G1 license.
3. With G1 license there is a wait period of 12 months after which we can take G1 test to get G2 license.
4. With a G2 license there is a wait period of 12 months after which we can take a G2 road test.
5. If we pass G2 test we will get full G licence.

The License Grading Explained [G1, G2 & G]:

G1 licence

By law, when you have a G1 licence, you must:

Maintain a zero blood alcohol level (no alcohol in your blood)
Make sure every passenger with you wears a properly working seatbelt
Not drive between midnight and 5 a.m.
Not drive on 400-series highways or high-speed expressways (e.g., 401, Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), Gardiner Expressway)
Drive with a fully licensed driver who has:
At least four years of driving experience
A blood alcohol level of less than .05 (if this person is 21 and under, their blood alcohol level should be zero).
The driver accompanying you must be the only other person in the front seat. If you are driving with a driver instructor certified in Ontario, you can drive on any road.

[size=10pt]G2 Licence[/size]

You can now drive:

Without another experienced driver in the car
On all Ontario roads
At any time of the day, in most cases.
You must still:

Have a zero blood alcohol level
Carry only as many passengers as there are working seatbelts.
If you are 19 and under, some other restrictions still apply.

[size=10pt]-G License is the 'full fledged' driving license. [/size]

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/get-g-drivers-licence-new-drivers

http://www.drivetest.ca/EN/licencing/Pages/Out-of-Country-Drivers.aspx
Dear Cocknbull
Thanks for very good information.
Can you please do me favour by mailing me a sample format and correct letter which is accepted by CA authorities of "No objection Certificate" (NOC) from the country's Roads & Transport Authority.

Shams

mirza jee

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Toronto,ON
shamsjaleel said:
Dear Cocknbull
Thanks for very good information.
Can you please do me favour by mailing me a sample format and correct letter which is accepted by CA authorities of "No objection Certificate" (NOC) from the country's Roads & Transport Authority.

Shams

Dear also send me format. I am also in need of it

mirza jee

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Toronto,ON
HAK said:
Dear Forum Friends,
AOA

Just wanted to share with you all with immense pleasure, Alhamdulillah I have received today (23rd Jan) the passports of the entire family stamped with Visas.

"Masha'Allah Ghar walay thund program hain", came back to home from office an hour ago and came to know that a TCS parcel was delivered at 2.30 Pm today against cash 315/- payment. "Kamal hay bhai agar ½ kilo sabzi aur bacho kay pampers magany hotay hay to call per calls kartay hain aur aaj farmaya kay aap kay to parcel aatay he rehtay ab kis kis kay per call karain"

Desperately opened the parcel and found all the four passports with Visas, Four COPR's forms with along with Immunizations forms each for both the kids. Anyways all is well that ends well.

Insha Allah hope to depart from Karachi to Toronto on 9th of Feb as the

Visas/ Medicals are valid till 13th Feb.

I wish rest of the forum members all the very best!

I owe a lot to a lot to the forum members for their whole hearted support and valuables suggestions. Hope & wish to reciprocate other friends on the forum as well so that this good show of cooperation and support continues for the mutual benefit of all.

Regards,
HAK
D

Dear many more congrts,,,have a blessed time ahead
......hahaha mzza aagia story prrh k....aj ka parcel itna imp tha or apko btaya b nai :)

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
Congrats and all the best to start your new life.

Shams

nnpp

Aug 17, 2012
2 short questions;

1) Is it okay if we have old book type license valid issued in 1991 (using it since then valid till 2015)
2) Any idea from where to get this NOC in Karachi? is it the same license office in Clifton or somewhere else?

cocknbull said:
How to obtain Canadian driving licence for Pakistanis immigrating from Pakistan to Canada

This procedure is for Ontario province though other provinces have more or less same rules

In Pakistan we have Right hand drive vehicles but in Canada they have left hand drive vehicles so some training may be needed to adjust road conditions.

Which Canadian category licence we can get

1. If we have over 24 months 'Pakistani' driving experience -we can get the Ontario full G Driving License.
2. If we have over 12 months [but less than 24] Pakistani driving experience -we can get the Ontario G2 Driving License.
3. If we have less than 12 months Pakistani experience or no experience we can get the Ontario G1 license.
4. In any case we will be required to complete a vision test and pass the knowledge test

Step-1 -Before we 'Land':

1. We must obtain a "No objection Certificate" (NOC) from the country's Roads & Transport Authority, explaining our D/License stating how old our license is and how much driving experience we have from Pakistan.

Step-2 -The Tests to take:

If we have over 24 months experience

Based on the over 24 months Authentication Letter (NOC)

2. we will need to attempt the G2 Road test.
3. If we pass the G2 Test, we will get the full G license.

If we only have 12-24 months letter

2. we will need to attempt the G1 Road Test.
2. Upon successfully passing the G1 road test we will get the G2 driving license.
3. With a G2 license there is a wait period of 12 months and then we can take a G2 road test.
4. If we pass G2 test we will get full G licence.

If we have less than 12 months letter or no experience at all

2. If we pass we will get G1 license.
3. With G1 license there is a wait period of 12 months after which we can take G1 test to get G2 license.
4. With a G2 license there is a wait period of 12 months after which we can take a G2 road test.
5. If we pass G2 test we will get full G licence.

The License Grading Explained [G1, G2 & G]:

G1 licence

By law, when you have a G1 licence, you must:

Maintain a zero blood alcohol level (no alcohol in your blood)
Make sure every passenger with you wears a properly working seatbelt
Not drive between midnight and 5 a.m.
Not drive on 400-series highways or high-speed expressways (e.g., 401, Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), Gardiner Expressway)
Drive with a fully licensed driver who has:
At least four years of driving experience
A blood alcohol level of less than .05 (if this person is 21 and under, their blood alcohol level should be zero).
The driver accompanying you must be the only other person in the front seat. If you are driving with a driver instructor certified in Ontario, you can drive on any road.

[size=10pt]G2 Licence[/size]

You can now drive:

Without another experienced driver in the car
On all Ontario roads
At any time of the day, in most cases.
You must still:

Have a zero blood alcohol level
Carry only as many passengers as there are working seatbelts.
If you are 19 and under, some other restrictions still apply.

[size=10pt]-G License is the 'full fledged' driving license. [/size]

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/get-g-drivers-licence-new-drivers

http://www.drivetest.ca/EN/licencing/Pages/Out-of-Country-Drivers.aspx

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nnpp said:
2 short questions;

1) Is it okay if we have old book type license valid issued in 1991 (using it since then valid till 2015)
2) Any idea from where to get this NOC in Karachi? is it the same license office in Clifton or somewhere else?
Hi!

1. Yes it is perfectly fine.
2. I am from Islamabad. No ideaa about Karachi. You can post your question here as many people must be knowing it.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mirza jee said:
Thankyou bro for updating about current...

Can you share the idea about PR card, whats the procedure, Shall we apply for it at airport ?
When you land in Canada the immigration officer at airport will fill the form on your behalf. Make sure that you have printed address with you where you are going to stay. IO will ask about address.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mythestic said:
Congratz for the safe landing brother..

You have confined everything very properly about new life in Canada. I too sometimes get tired of their tax system and expensive shopping.
For proper warm clothing and crockery, I suggest you to stay in touch with their big brand names and their "Out of business/Closing outlet" sales.. It really helped us when we got here earlier.. 50% to 70% OFF was big help at Sears and Walmart.
What kind of job you are doing right now? Friends in Toronto tell me that $11.+ job is somehow a good job there, but here in Calgary, people usually dont consider these kind of jobs as living is expensive in Alberta.

I too worked at Shell outlet for a week for $11.50 but left as it was tiring and I wasn't able to study after job hours.
Mostly newcomers become Security professional after their arrival as it is much easier job with good pay. I suggest you to take its exam and get the Security Professional License just to get rid of other odd jobs, so your kitchen will be safe.

Stay blessed~
Hi mythestic. Yeah for the time being the job is good. It's an american company has 350 stores world wide US, Australia, India. Here in Toronto it has distribution center near downtown. I am paying 800$ for 1 bedroom apartment excluding hydro but including parking. Apartment is on 6th floor with a nice view of Toronto city.
Keep in touch.

Stay Blessed always!

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
canada1234 said:
Hi mythestic. Yeah for the time being the job is good. It's an american company has 350 stores world wide US, Australia, India. Here in Toronto it has distribution center near downtown. I am paying 800$ for 1 bedroom apartment excluding hydro but including parking. Apartment is on 6th floor with a nice view of Toronto city.
Keep in touch.

Stay Blessed always!
Thats great.. I am paying $750 (no utilities included) for a basement! Rents are too much here in Calgary, TWO bed, one bath apartment is available from $1050 to $1200 nowa days. Parking are outside.

have fun brother, enjoy the snow!

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Keep in touch.

Stay Blessed always!
hiya, buddy by 11.50$ / hr, if we suppose u r working 8 hours for 5 days/week, then it would be 1840$ Approx. and with 800$ rent how u r managing life? is in difficult?