+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

amjpk

Oct 14, 2009
arsalanahmed said:
Congratulations buddy. Can you please share your timeline?
Thanks dude. Hopefully I'm planing to land in Canada mid march 2013 Inshallah. What about you? I'm confuse to choose my destination with regard to job market. If you have some rational please share. Thanks

Mubashira

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Seniors please help

I have recieved my PPR through email. Now as per our other Pakistani applicant, I was assuming that it is PPR 1 and I have to send the copies of my passports, updated information chart and photograph through mail and then wait for another few weeks for the last stage (PPR 2 and sending my passports to Islamabad). But reading the document again and again, I came to understand that this is not my PPR1. ITS ACTUALLY PPR1 & 2 together. The CIC is expecting me to submit the updated information chart, two photographs and my original passport(s) to UK. This was shocking for me and difficult to digest and millions of questions arose before proceeding ahead. I need all of yours help.
Firstly, as per my knowledge, we are not allowed to send our passport outside the country, then how can we do that?
Secondly, they are clearly saying that the passports can be sent through courier but shall be recieved through registered mail only. Will that be safe? Should I take this big risk considering our mailing condition?
Thirdly, one of the option is submitting the package in person. Is it possible that I send the package to a reliable person in the UK because they are giving the option to pick the passports by the authorized person. Can this authorised person submit the package as well??

Is there anyone else as well who got the similar letter through email or mail asking for the original passports to the LVO Please share?

Please please help. its very urgent

Mubashira

khuwaja

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2009
Doc's Request.
12/12/2009
Nomination.....
12/02/2010
AOR Received.
13/02/2010
Med's Done....
28/08/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 12/10/2012 & PPR2 16/11/2012
khalid h said:
Dear friends, today I have logged in after a long time, I have landed Alhamdolillah on 17th october with my family in toronto.
I took emirates from karachi to dubai and then toronto, flight was very comfortable and process on both airports was smooth, but due to longe ques on toronto airport it took 2 hours to complete formalities. Through a friend I booked a two bedroom and living room furnished apartment in front of square one mall @ 700 dollars per week. Next day we finished sin registration and bank account opening and took 2 mobile connections. From the third day started aggresive house search with an agent and through kijiji, on the 5th day finalised a deal through kijiji for a 3 bedroom house in mississauga and after completing first week in apartment I shifted to that house. My children will start schools from thursday.
Weather is still pretty good only one sweater or jacket is enough now but later on good jackets are required which are quite expensive here.
I have seen many ppr on the forum which is a good sign, hope all of you will be here soon. I will go back to middle east by the end of november leaving my family here and will visit frequently.
If any one requires any information or help I will be happy to provide whatever is possible.

Regards
Congratulations Khalid Subhan on safe and smooth landing.......

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
30th june 2010 to london office
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 August 2012; PPR2 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
Landed safely in Toronto on 5th feb 2013.
khalid h said:
Dear friends, today I have logged in after a long time, I have landed Alhamdolillah on 17th october with my family in toronto.
I took emirates from karachi to dubai and then toronto, flight was very comfortable and process on both airports was smooth, but due to longe ques on toronto airport it took 2 hours to complete formalities. Through a friend I booked a two bedroom and living room furnished apartment in front of square one mall @ 700 dollars per week. Next day we finished sin registration and bank account opening and took 2 mobile connections. From the third day started aggresive house search with an agent and through kijiji, on the 5th day finalised a deal through kijiji for a 3 bedroom house in mississauga and after completing first week in apartment I shifted to that house. My children will start schools from thursday.
Weather is still pretty good only one sweater or jacket is enough now but later on good jackets are required which are quite expensive here.
I have seen many ppr on the forum which is a good sign, hope all of you will be here soon. I will go back to middle east by the end of november leaving my family here and will visit frequently.
If any one requires any information or help I will be happy to provide whatever is possible.

Regards
i would suggest to avoid frequent visits. i know few people who left there families in Canada and went back to middle east for the continuation of their jobs. U ll be surprised to know that because of frequent travelling the border officials cancelled their PRs at the Airport and converted it into Temporary visa. They want u to become Tax payer being a Canadian immigrant and citizen. i hope this helps.

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Dear forum members
i am quite worried about my ppr1 as we did our medicals in feb12 and new born on sep12.I have sent csi to Lvo and they replied me as below:
"Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time."
When will i receive ppr1?
Regards

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
now said:
Dear mysthetic, which residential area in Toronto would you suggest for a family with two boys (school going)
I really have no idea about Toronto brother.. I can give suggestions within the Calgary city. However, i believe many of the applicants here are going to land OR have landed in Toronto may suggest better.
Just dont forget to try www.kijiji.ca for your house hunting.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS !
FINALLY I HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW, WHERE I SUGGESTED TO CHC. ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW IN SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT LONDON, DUE TO SOME REASON I COULD NOT ABLE TO ATTAIN THE INTERVIEW AND REQUESTING TO CHC TO CONDUCT MY INTERVIEW IN BELGIUM, AND FINALLY THEY ADMITTED AND NOW MY INTERVIEW
ARE GOING TO HELD IN THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER..........I NEED SUGGESTIONS, HOW TO PREPARE THE INTERVIEW ?
REGARDS,

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Dear forum members
i am quite worried about my ppr1 as we did our medicals in feb12 and new born on sep12.I have sent csi to Lvo and they replied me as below:
"Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time."
Regards

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsalanahmed said:
It should have been same as that of PPR1 sender email ID.

Dear Arsalan

Is it the same ID of email from which we receive CSE reply or any other email ID ?

qias

Apr 27, 2011
Dear

Inshallah you will receive PPR-I soon as I got the same reply in Sept,12 and received positive response from CHC within 15 days. Please be patient and keep trust on Allah.

Thanks
Qias

Thunder said:
Dear forum members
Regards

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
Mubashira said:
Seniors please help

I have recieved my PPR through email. Now as per our other Pakistani applicant, I was assuming that it is PPR 1 and I have to send the copies of my passports, updated information chart and photograph through mail and then wait for another few weeks for the last stage (PPR 2 and sending my passports to Islamabad). But reading the document again and again, I came to understand that this is not my PPR1. ITS ACTUALLY PPR1 & 2 together. The CIC is expecting me to submit the updated information chart, two photographs and my original passport(s) to UK. This was shocking for me and difficult to digest and millions of questions arose before proceeding ahead. I need all of yours help.
Firstly, as per my knowledge, we are not allowed to send our passport outside the country, then how can we do that?
Secondly, they are clearly saying that the passports can be sent through courier but shall be recieved through registered mail only. Will that be safe? Should I take this big risk considering our mailing condition?
Thirdly, one of the option is submitting the package in person. Is it possible that I send the package to a reliable person in the UK because they are giving the option to pick the passports by the authorized person. Can this authorised person submit the package as well??

Is there anyone else as well who got the similar letter through email or mail asking for the original passports to the LVO Please share?

Please please help. its very urgent

Mubashira
No Problem, just send them an email that you are in Pakistan and cannot send passport, they will rectify and send you the PPR1 instructions. It has happened to other applicants as well. :)

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Thunder said:
Dear forum members
Regards
Same situation with me we did medical in March and newborn medical in Sept 19... Waiting for PPR1

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
Mubashira said:
Do I have to get thumb impression on my children's passports as they are 4yrs and 1 yr respectively and mine signed?
You can get it done. I did not have it signed or thumbed, i have other first world visas but no ever asked about it, . :-\

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear Markon,

What IT certifications would be useful to get the job? as i have to upgrade my MCSE and CCNA. Also what about SAP oppertunities in Canada.

please share your thoughts.

Markon said:
You can get it done. I did not have it signed or thumbed, i have other first world visas but no ever asked about it, . :-\