Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on Sept 7, 2012 and PPR-2 on Oct 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date was Oct 15, 12 and Passport received back on Nov. 07, 2012
LANDED..........
Planning for Nov 12 end or Dec 12 first week
Thanks for sharing information. Point # 2 mentioned Letter of Authentication. I would like know that this letter is automatically issued with International License or we have ask seperatly and need to pay some extra fee. What is your City?

RMALI

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA Everyone !!!!

Maybe everyone already knows...but just thought i'd share with everyone....

For all those who are planning to land soon and in a while....be sure to bring:

1. International drivers license (u can drive here for 60 days on it)
2. Letter of Authentication (issued by driving license authority...otherwise u'll have to get it made from here from the Pakistani Consulate)
3. Pakistani Drivers License showing an issue date of more than 4-5 years ago.
4. For those who want to bring a goods to follow list (the forms are available online....download it and fill it before hand....u'll save a lot of time (IMO....not needed at all)

You can buy a car the day u arrive here....so instead of renting or depending on friends or family....plan to buy early......u'll automatically get used to driving here before ur driving test.......get ur drivers license done on priority....u have to take the G1 written test first and then u can go for the full drivers license (G)...more info here (for Ontario): http://www.drivetest.ca/EN/licencing/Pages/Getting-and-Ontario-Driver's-Licence.aspx

Any other info required....let me know....

Best of Luck !!!!!!

Physul

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-2009
IELTS Request
with Docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 16-10-2012 PPR2 9-11-2012
Assalam o Allaikum,

Is there anyone going for pre-departure orintation session at IOM, i sent an email to IOM yesterday and they replied as follows;

"Kindly share with us below documents required for registration with COA session:
• PHEP Document: We need scan copy of the PHEP form in which CHC office has provided you below mentioned information
• B file Number: Any document from CHC in which your file number and name would be mentioned"

Now, what does PHEP Document mean, should i provide them with the copy of letter that i received with my PPR-1?

Kindly advise if you have gone through the the procedure, and how important is to attend this session.

Regards.

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agshaheryar said:
Samsung94, any update on your front.
Not yet Bro.....
Received my original docs back, 3-4 days ago....And had emailed LVO, about my originals docs, n PPR-1 status....
They had replied 3 days back, that they sent my original docs in may 2012, to my consultant, and for PPR-1 status, they replied, that " A review is pending on your file, which will be over shortly"

After digging out the matter on original docs with my consultant, finally, he admitted, that my docs were lost in his office, and now they found them, and have returned them to me....

" A review is pending on your file, which will be over shortly" I think this means Inshallah, good news is coming soon....

Actually, I have sold my house, and possession is due, on 15 nov 2012....I;m really in a bad situation....coz....If, buyer give me grace time, that would be 15-20 days, but ppr-1 to time to fly would be around 2 months...and that much grace time will might not b entertained.....and on the other hand, I'll b moving on rent, for like 2-3 months, and people will not easily give their house on rent for such a short time....And then, shifting from one place to another...and...and ....and..

Really need prayers of everyone.....

Markon

Sep 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
IELTS Request
Complete Docs: April 2010
File Transfer...
Jan & July 2010
Med's Request
Feb, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012 - Updated Doc Sent: April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25, Sep 2012 - PPR2 29, Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
Dec, 2012
samsung94 said:
Not yet Bro.....
Received my original docs back, 3-4 days ago....And had emailed LVO, about my originals docs, n PPR-1 status....
They had replied 3 days back, that they sent my original docs in may 2012, to my consultant, and for PPR-1 status, they replied, that " A review is pending on your file, which will be over shortly"

After digging out the matter on original docs with my consultant, finally, he admitted, that my docs were lost in his office, and now they found them, and have returned them to me....

" A review is pending on your file, which will be over shortly" I think this means Inshallah, good news is coming soon....

Actually, I have sold my house, and possession is due, on 15 nov 2012....I;m really in a bad situation....coz....If, buyer give me grace time, that would be 15-20 days, but ppr-1 to time to fly would be around 2 months...and that much grace time will might not b entertained.....and on the other hand, I'll b moving on rent, for like 2-3 months, and people will not easily give their house on rent for such a short time....And then, shifting from one place to another...and...and ....and..

I hope everything works out, why don't you pay rent to the new owner for a couple of months :D

azhermahmoodg

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111 & 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
16-04-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
21-12-2009
Med's Request
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 22-Oct-12, PPR2 16-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 21-03-2013
Dear Physul,

I also emailed them for registration for IOM session and they sent me the same email. Just email them the scan of PPR1 and Medical Request you received.

Regards
Azhar

Physul said:
Assalam o Allaikum,

Is there anyone going for pre-departure orintation session at IOM, i sent an email to IOM yesterday and they replied as follows;

"Kindly share with us below documents required for registration with COA session:
• PHEP Document: We need scan copy of the PHEP form in which CHC office has provided you below mentioned information
• B file Number: Any document from CHC in which your file number and name would be mentioned"

Now, what does PHEP Document mean, should i provide them with the copy of letter that i received with my PPR-1?

Kindly advise if you have gone through the the procedure, and how important is to attend this session.

Regards.

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
samsung94 said:
Not yet Bro.....

Don't worry samsung94 ,everything will be in your favour
InshaALLAH.

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
samsung94 said:
Not yet Bro.....

Oho.. that sounds bad.. Allah kher karey.. i was also worried about not having a place to stay since our apartment lease finishes in end dec.. but somehow everything worked out. I hope things move crazy super fast for you like they did for me..

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou Markon, cyma, mrs.umer n silent readers....

Allah is a master planner....Inshallah, things will be managed....I have very strong belief on my Allah....He is merciful....
And soon by the grace of my All mighty, I will be giving good news....

My intentions are not to gain sympathy....but to give everyone a glimpse that, how bad the people are suffering, for this long processing n waiting of immigration authorities.....

There are people, who are in a much greater problem then me.....
At least I have got the money, by selling the house, and have an option to move, in any alternate place.....

But there are many people, who are on rent...and have showed their bank statement, by borrowing money from others....And will do the same at the point of entry....and will return the money once entered into Canada...

I am very much blessed....And I thank to Allah, for everything.....And Inshallah this little problem, will also b solved....

Thanks mrs. umer, Inshallah my process will also be super fast......

Need everyone prayers....

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Dear forum members
We(me and spouse)did our medicals in feb2012 and my new born medicals on september2012. 2 days ago i had sent a CSI to LVO to ask about my case.LVO replied me as below.Is this a routine reply or something else?
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Phobos said:
Very good and useful post. Thank you.
A couple more points you would want to add to list:
- List of goods, and list of goods to follow
- Get your jewellery evaluated and attach it to your above list, to avoid paying tax unnecessarily.
I didn't make a goods accompanying or goods to follow list...neither did we take any jewelry....so I didn't wanna comment on something I didnt do....

Great though.... :) :)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Physul said:
Thanks Dear, is there any good of getting the Letter of Authentication (issued by driving license authority) attested by Ministry of Foriegn Affair in Pakistan, as i noticed such an option there.

Yup....just be sure to bring it.....

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
samsung94 said:
Dear Thanks for your info....
At point # 3, you have said , a Pakistani license 4-5 yrs old....

My question is, I have a computerized Pakistan License which is one day old, and have a copy license, which is around 15yrs old....
Will my newly computerized license, will give any benefit?
Bring both....u need to prove that u have been driving....only having a one day old license will not help....be sure to bring the other one too....

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
RMALI said:
Thanks for sharing information. Point # 2 mentioned Letter of Authentication. I would like know that this letter is automatically issued with International License or we have ask seperatly and need to pay some extra fee. What is your City?

RMALI
NO it is not automatically given.....when I got my international license made...i had asked for the authentication letter....which they refused to give and said u don't need it.....I have to go thru the trouble of getting it made from the Pak Consulate here in Toronto...

Get it done from there !!!! U'll save time and money...

I was in Islamabad...

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
kalimorian said:
such an important information.. good Info.good job
Umair said:
Dear, Very important information for me as wee als for all. Thanks Dear
cyma said:
\

Very helpful post thank you

Thanks my friends !!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
PPR1: 16-10-2012, PPR2: 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
KHALIQUE said:
Thanks to Almighty Allah,today i received my PASSPORT BACK AFTER STAMPING VISA FROM ISLAMABAD OFFICE.

LOVE U ALL.

Once again thanks to all loving ones.
Thats a great news. Congratulations buddy.