Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
thanks arsalanahmed...........

arsalanahmed said:
Congratulations buddy. Wish you good luck.

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Thanks samsung94.................... Inshallah you will get the soon.

samsung94 said:
Almost daily masalllah there are so many ppr-1 ppr2......

Congratulations to everyone
Specially Carefore...

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
thanks beckett.............

beckett said:
Many congratulations to Azhar and Carefore!
Everyone is nearly there now. Best of luck for your next step.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Wajidhaq1 said:
Just check my Ecas and it has line added:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I got my PPR1 on 24th Sep, when should I expect PPR2???
Anytime by the mid of Nov... best of luck Wajid!

Wajidhaq1

Aug 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
faisal123 said:
Anytime by the mid of Nov... best of luck Wajid!
You got your PPR2 after 4 days of DM on Ecas. So I should get it this week aswell??

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Wajidhaq1 said:
You got your PPR2 after 4 days of DM on Ecas. So I should get it this week aswell??
Ok, IA you get it at the earliest...

there's a whole story behind my PPR bro :)

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Behind every passport request is a story I believe, some stories are simple others complicated. Here is mine!

I never thought it would be easier to get my passports stamped and it never was. To make it short and sweet, my scrutiny for background checks started long before medicals and it went through even after medicals in the form of regular queries and interview. After my file was shifted to LVO in 2011, they queried me every few months, sometimes to update immigration forms, other times to resend them police certificates. Throughout the process I send them police certificates thrice, medicals twice!

In May 2012 when my case was taken over by NXR, he finalized it and demand everything afresh. I sighed relief but alas!!! My medicals were expired and I used to inform him every 2 weeks, till when I received the PPR (1 and 2 all at once). I started running here and there to ask if any courier will do this for me. But, since it's not allowed in Pakistan, I had to inform NXR once again that this sort of thing isn't allowed here, how could I? So, instead of not sending them anything, I preferred sending him PPR1 by myself. Despite listening to the usual answered automated replies, which stated that there is no need to send passports or photocopies of passports unless notified, I sent PPR1.

On the other hand, the mistake was theirs, so in order to make things work NXR replied that since my medical is expired, he can extend my medicals. I requested him to extend which he did by sending me in 2 weeks time a small chest xray just for the formal makeover of the wrong PPR! Guess what? NXR accepted my PPR1 which they never asked for and then requested PPR2, things are clear after that!

So, here's how things worked for me. I am thankful to God for at last I ended one journey here, and pray to make my next journey easier! Thank you forum members for the guidance that I received here, without which I am not sure how things had moved at my end. God bless you all!!!

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
PPR1: 16-10-2012, PPR2: 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
azhermahmoodg said:
Dear all,

Thanks to Almighty Allah. Just found PPR1 email in my inbox. Remember me in your prayers.

Azhar
Congratulations buddy

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
faisal123 said:
Behind every passport request is a story I believe, some stories are simple others complicated. Here is mine!

I never thought it would be easier to get my passports stamped and it never was. To make it short and sweet, my scrutiny for background checks started long before medicals and it went through even after medicals in the form of regular queries and interview. After my file was shifted to LVO in 2011, they queried me every few months, sometimes to update immigration forms, other times to resend them police certificates. Throughout the process I send them police certificates thrice, medicals twice!

In May 2012 when my case was taken over by NXR, he finalized it and demand everything afresh. I sighed relief but alas!!! My medicals were expired and I used to inform him every 2 weeks, till when I received the PPR (1 and 2 all at once). I started running here and there to ask if any courier will do this for me. But, since it's not allowed in Pakistan, I had to inform NXR once again that this sort of thing isn't allowed here, how could I? So, instead of not sending them anything, I preferred sending him PPR1 by myself. Despite listening to the usual answered automated replies, which stated that there is no need to send passports or photocopies of passports unless notified, I sent PPR1.

On the other hand, the mistake was theirs, so in order to make things work NXR replied that since my medical is expired, he can extend my medicals. I requested him to extend which he did by sending me in 2 weeks time a small chest xray just for the formal makeover of the wrong PPR! Guess what? NXR accepted my PPR1 which they never asked for and then requested PPR2, things are clear after that!

So, here's how things worked for me. I am thankful to God for at last I ended one journey here, and pray to make my next journey easier! Thank you forum members for the guidance that I received here, without which I am not sure how things had moved at my end. God bless you all!!!
Thats a great story. its nice to know that you went through everything to get your goal. Good luck.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
faisal123 said:

Dear Faisal,

A big hand for your immense efforts to get the things done.......+1 for ya.......Its all become possible just because of Allah's will and ur countless efforts i m sure.....but i really wanna appreciate ur efforts,determination and conviction with regards to ur objective......ya r the MAN buddy....Insha Allah by Allah's will in future everything will be great for ya n ur family.......keep praying and keep ur faith intact...

tc n stay blessed.

Mightyechoes.

arsalanahmed

Feb 27, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
I don't know its a problem or not, but I sent my PPR1 docs on 18th October through TCS. Since it was afternoon, so I thought it will be on its way from next day. Now yesterday when I checked its tracking got only two lines:

18-OCT-12 23:39 Departed from Origin KARACHI
18-OCT-12 19:11 Arrived at TCS facility KARACHI

I have been using TCS for all of my correspondence but this is the first time when I faced such delay at Tracking system. I called TCS and emailed them and got response that it could be a glitch in system (however no one able to give me clear picture). Am I the only victim of this or has any one else faced same issue with TCS? I have another document set ready with me which I can send through Fedex or DHL (waiting for today for any response from TCS)... any suggestions friends?

It seems till we get our stamped passports in hand....need to face a lot of things :)

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
arsalanahmed said:
I don't know its a problem or not, but I sent my PPR1 docs on 18th October through TCS. Since it was afternoon, so I thought it will be on its way from next day. Now yesterday when I checked its tracking got only two lines:

I have been using TCS for all of my correspondence but this is the first time when I faced such delay at Tracking system. I called TCS and emailed them and got response that it could be a glitch in system (however no one able to give me clear picture). Am I the only victim of this or has any one else faced same issue with TCS? I have another document set ready with me which I can send through Fedex or DHL (waiting for today for any response from TCS)... any suggestions friends?

It seems till we get our stamped passports in hand....need to face a lot of things :)
Dear I sent my PPR1 on 16th Oct through DHL and it was delivered on 18 Oct. Afternoon received by IAN.

Hope your PPR1 is delivered and in processing of PPR2

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
arsalanahmed said:

Dear Arsalan,
Please don't opt the option of DHL or fedex now. Its surely a glitch in their system.......TCS is the pathetic one. The same thing happened with me when i sent PPR2. They have a habit to update their tracking system late.....I sent my PPR2 on 4th Oct. and they delivered to CHC on 8th Oct. Please wait for 2 more days.i m sure they will deliver it in the meantime.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
arsalanahmed said:

You will see agent reference number on TCS site when you track your documents. Put that agent reference number in below link. Basically TCS use city link for courier in UK. If city link showed that your docs received then relax it will be automatically updated on TCS site.
www.city-link.co.uk

Hope that help.