+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

A88

Mar 3, 2012
A88 said:
congratulations to all who got their PPR & Visas. :D

Alhamdullilah...... I recevied the PPR from LVO through Email.

They have asked me to send the Original passports of me & family members to London office with photographs & a foam.

But I have heard that in PPR1 (Stage 1) you have to sent the photocopies of Passports & in PPR-2(Stage-2) you have to send original passport for Visa stamping.

Please some one can clarify???

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
They have sent you the wrong PPR. Were you resident in another country when you applied? If not, write to your VO and explain that you are resident in Pakistan and they will send you a new PPR.
The same happened to me, but instead of the single PPR, they sent me the 2 part Pakistani one. However, instead of changing it, I just decided to go along with it since my family is in Pakistan.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Folks,
I need information about NICOP card. Should it be made before going to Canada or what?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Mightyechoes said:
Dear doctor sb,

Hun tusi happy news hee share kero gey Inshall Allah. and i m sure that ya will receive email this friday......jey unaa ney hunay tak reply nahi kita naa.tey eda matlab hey.........LVO aalay koi happy surprise dee tayari ker rahay ney...

mein kal LVO walyan nu sari gal baat das ditee hey .tey tuhday abba jee dee vee tari laa ditee jey......key banday dey putar banno warna unaa ney aa ker tuhadi cheekaan kadhaa danaya ney...... :D :D :D :D :D

regards,

Mightyechoes
hahaha! Sultan Rahi ki tarah abba jee ki entry khoob karwai hai aap ne. :D

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kml2706 said:
Dear All,

By the grace of Almighty Allah and supporting hands and wishes from all forum members,............................I RECEIVED MY PPTs BACK WITH SHINY MAPLE LEAF AND COPR..
Thankyou very much for all your support and connectivity and good wishes for me..
i congrats mzb, khalid subhan, prince raj and noman for their visas and for the rest who r waiting for thier visas ,they have all my prayers.
This forum is indeed a big help for me and i will try my level best to give the same what i received..

Thankyou very much
Congrats dear
WS

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
faisal123 said:
Today at 11.00 am my parents received my passport along with COPR. Thanks to this forum and all the members, we've been a community here and will remain a helping hand to those in need of our experiences. I pray a speedy process for all those waiting for PPR1, PPR2 and awaiting passports. My sincere advise to all the forumites is that unlike me, don't panic :) stay calm, have some patience and soon you all will get through the immigration process with stamped visas.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE :)
Congrats! Faisal. You have passed a lot of difficult times during your immigration journey especially when they called you for an interview. Finally you have made it and fruit of patience became more sweet in the end.

amh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London. UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2009
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010
AOR Received.
08/10/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear members,
Any body into making of lists of accompanied goods and to follow goods, please share the deatailed list, thank you.
BR//amh

RMALI

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on Sept 7, 2012 and PPR-2 on Oct 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date was Oct 15, 12 and Passport received back on Nov. 07, 2012
LANDED..........
Planning for Nov 12 end or Dec 12 first week
Congrats.......

RMALI

faisal123 said:
Today at 11.00 am my parents received my passport along with COPR. Thanks to this forum and all the members, we've been a community here and will remain a helping hand to those in need of our experiences. I pray a speedy process for all those waiting for PPR1, PPR2 and awaiting passports. My sincere advise to all the forumites is that unlike me, don't panic :) stay calm, have some patience and soon you all will get through the immigration process with stamped visas.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE :)

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
canada1234 said:
Congrats! Faisal. You have passed a lot of difficult times during your immigration journey especially when they called you for an interview. Finally you have made it and fruit of patience became more sweet in the end.
Thank you Canada1234... it's people like you who've brighten up this forum :)

keep up the good work :)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
amh said:
Dear members,
Any body into making of lists of accompanied goods and to follow goods, please share the deatailed list, thank you.
BR//amh
I didnt make a list and was given the option to fill in the form at the airport.....it only took me a few minutes....but seriously speaking....I doubt u want to bring anything from Pakistan...

The only thing that can help is if u r bringing a car from the US....cos cars here are much more expensive than the US....if u know someone in the US who is willing to give u or sell u his/her car....that might benefit u....u can PM me for details....(although i didnt do it)...but have a fair idea what to do....

The rest...for goods to follow list....what would u add....furniture....household goods....??? What else....its too big a hassle for it....my suggestion is....just come here....get a job....after that...u can afford it....secondly....the apartments here r small....where would u keep these items?? and finally...u have six months to bring it into the country....havent heard of anyone bringing anything from Pakistan..

U can fill the form for the heck of it if u want....anyways....just my opinion...

Best of luck to you !!!!

btw...they never asked me for an list of accompanying goods....just generally asked me what I had....i just said clothes and basic household stuff...they r more interested in how much money u r carrying.....no issues....u just need to declare it.....

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
I didnt make a list and was given the option to fill in the form at the airport.....it only took me a few minutes....but seriously speaking....I doubt u want to bring anything from Pakistan...

The only thing that can help is if u r bringing a car from the US....cos cars here are much more expensive than the US....if u know someone in the US who is willing to give u or sell u his/her car....that might benefit u....u can PM me for details....(although i didnt do it)...but have a fair idea what to do....

The rest...for goods to follow list....what would u add....furniture....household goods....??? What else....its too big a hassle for it....my suggestion is....just come here....get a job....after that...u can afford it....secondly....the apartments here r small....where would u keep these items?? and finally...u have six months to bring it into the country....havent heard of anyone bringing anything from Pakistan..

U can fill the form for the heck of it if u want....anyways....just my opinion...

Best of luck to you !!!!

btw...they never asked me for an list of accompanying goods....just generally asked me what I had....i just said clothes and basic household stuff...they r more interested in how much money u r carrying.....no issues....u just need to declare it.....
I second you. I made the long n lengthy list of Goods Accompanying and the Immigration officer just attached it to the Form. (I didnt fill any form whatsoever). She didnt check any item i brought from Pakistan, didnt even bother to check my Bank Draft or cash. Although, about jewelry, she told me to evaluate your jewelry here in Canada and then attach the evaluation receipt to the list. So whenever you fly to PK n get back to Canada, you won't be taxed.
She was showing some hesitation to accept the Value of jewelry i mentioned in the list.

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:

Best of luck to you !!!!

Thanks ALOT for sharing someone-somewhere and mythestic.. i was thinking of how i would sit and make such a list.. would be such a hassle.. and i agree, no point in taking any bulky items.. we are also planning to take only books.. and some home decor items.. inshallah