+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
kaltaf said:
I had same DOREMON problem, i skipped that channel may be you can try same
and May we all have speedy progress
plz DOREMON....mujhay apna time machine wala gadget do na...i want to go to octuber.......main apna PPR1 dekhna chahta hun...plz plz plz DOREMON :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
somi 252 said:
hi bekett n trigiminal i m new in this forum but a silent reader

i m also in the same boat
applied 2004
file tranfer 2009
update forms 2011
medical2012 feb
medical done 7 march 2012
waiting for ppr 1

::)
you really waited longer than all of us....wish u early PPR1...

K

kaltaf

:D

trigeminal77 said:
plz DOREMON....mujhay apna time machine wala gadget do na...i want to go to octuber.......main apna PPR1 dekhna chahta hun...plz plz plz DOREMON :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
somi 252 said:
get ready for this forms inshallah talah

HERE IS A SEPERATE FORM FOR PASSPORT ITS TWO PAGES LOOKS LIKE THIS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.

You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:

PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):

CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR SPOUSE AND EACH ACCOMPANYING CHILD MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL PASSPORT. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PASSPORT MAY REQUIRE YOUR SIGNATURE OR THUMB IMPRESSION IN ORDER TO BE VALID.

CHECK THAT YOU AND YOUR DEPENDENTS HAVE SUFFICIENT PAGES IN YOUR PASSPORTS SO THAT WE MAY INSERT YOUR IMMIGRANT VISAS

4. Medical Validity Date: XX-XX-XXXX

CHECK THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL.

Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the medical examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will all be valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination your visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity.

CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED TWO ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE NAME OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER ON THE BACK OF ONLY ONE OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS

These photographs must not be stapled, glued, or pinned (you may use paperclips or enclose them in an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. See attached Appendix C.

6. HOW TO SEND YOUR PASSPORTS

BY COURIER (FEDEX OR TCS): YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PREPAID THE COURIER FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE THE COURIER SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

NOTE: our office CANNOT send passports overseas. You must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver your passports.

Return of passport(s) and other related documents:

To ensure the efficient return of your passport(s), please read the following instructions:

Applicants residing in Afghanistan or outside Pakistan:

1. Applicants residing in Afghanistan and outside Pakistan must supply a mailing address in Pakistan OR must authorize someone to collect their passport(s) on their behalf. If not, the passport(s) will not be delivered. Do not send passport(s) through international courier if you are not currently residing in Pakistan.

2. Applicants are requested to provide details of the person collecting/receiving the passport(s) and other documents such as their name, contact numbers and complete mailing address in Pakistan.

Applicants residing in Pakistan, Afghanistan and outside Pakistan:

3. This office cannot send passports to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, the package will be marked HFC (Hold for Collection) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided in this form.

4. This office does not send passports by registered or ordinary mail.

5. This office cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan. If you are using the services of a representative, consultant, or lawyer, with a mailing address outside of Pakistan they must indicate that they have NO OBJECTION to this office returning your passport(s) to an address in Pakistan.

By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport(s) and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicated below.

I authorize the following person to collect my passport(s) and other related documents from the courier company:

Name: ___________________________ Signature ________________________

6. All applicants must provide their current mailing address (in Pakistan):

Signature____________________

i will give u my email id ...u plz send this letter to me from chc london...i will pretend i actually have received it by chc....and i will send them my passpote coppies.....LOL

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
cyma said:
I am afraid u have to get him admitted again with another admission fee .....:O . My daughter will be gng to her pre-school end of this Month , Although I also dont want to spend for her pre-school session for temporary duration
It seems that it will take next 8-10 Months for us to be in Canada
So Pre-School is good option then DoreMon ( I hate that cartoon too ;))
it seems you r right....... :(

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
beckett said:
This Friday we should hear something, I feel. It's the make or break point! Let your child watch the dreadful cartoon for a week more!
becket.....
plz dont do it...i have starting following ur PESSIMISM theory...it really worked...i used to check my email atleast 10 times a day.but after i was convinced with ur theory,i just check my email once in the end of the day...
now u again giving me a hope...i dont wanna be depressed when friday ends..... ???

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
Mightyechoes said:
Dear seniors,

I ve dispatched my PPR1 dox to LVO and they received it on 22nd August, 2012. LVO did not ask for POF at any stage(at Medical n PPR1 stages)In my CAIPS notes they wrote that PA is claiming _______CAD$ in his account.Bank letter and account summery is on file.....LICO appears met...no concerns..
Due to some domestic reasons i had to draw the amount out of my account.will that be ok???
I will carry the amount at the time of landing later after 1 0r 2 months time after PPR2 stage.....
i wanna ask that will that hurt my case at this stage or they will verify the POF again at this stage???

Please reply.
regards,
mightyechoes.
They usually dont ask POF at this stage, although they can, but normally they dont. They asked me to show POF last time with my medicals.

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
trigeminal77 said:
becket.....
plz dont do it...i have starting following ur PESSIMISM theory...it really worked...i used to check my email atleast 10 times a day.but after i was convinced with ur theory,i just check my email once in the end of the day...
now u again giving me a hope...i dont wanna be depressed when friday ends..... ???
Please dont start this story Of Pessimism and Optimisim again :)

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
Dear Beckett , trigeminal77 and all Pakistani fellows who have done their Medical and waiting for PPR-1

Don’t wait for coming Friday or any next 4 to 6 Fridays.
I have just gone through their latest Processing timeline, they have revised it again (third time) on 17th of August 2012

For all Pakistanis Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010 in short words MI-1 : Minimum Processing time is now 44 Months (3 years and Half )

So just take a another waiting pill and switch on to Doraemon or ay of your favorite cartoons :)

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
cyma said:
Dear Beckett , trigeminal77 and all Pakistani fellows who have done their Medical and waiting for PPR-1

Don't wait for coming Friday or any next 4 to 6 Fridays.
I have just gone through their latest Processing timeline, they have revised it again (third time) on 17th of August 2012

For all Pakistanis Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010 in short words MI-1 : Minimum Processing time is now 44 Months (3 years and Half )

So just take a another waiting pill and switch on to Doraemon or ay of your favorite cartoons :)
plz...plzzz....NO

its for ISLAMABAD applicants...our files had been shifted to london....

our vo is LONDON....not ISLAMABAD......plz correct me if i am wrong....coz if u r right....then its....gonna put me into ADVENCED LEVELS OF DEPRESSION

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
trigeminal77 said:
plz...plzzz....NO

its for ISLAMABAD applicants...our files had been shifted to london....

our vo is LONDON....not ISLAMABAD......plz correct me if i am wrong....coz if u r right....then its....gonna put me into ADVENCED LEVELS OF DEPRESSION
I think its applicable to us too.... I wish u win in this contrast opinion

Qurax /seniors
Please advice

Refrence :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
cyma said:
I think its applicable to us too.... I wish u win in this contrast opinion

Qurax /seniors
Please advice

Refrence :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
Beijing – China 57 26
Colombo – Sri Lanka 83 31
Hong Kong – China 69 27
Islamabad – Pakistan 97 44
Manila – Philippines 88 24
New Delhi – India 97 24
Seoul – South Korea 62 26
Singapore – Singapore 84 26
Sydney – Australia 64 26

Europe Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Applications received BEFORE February 27, 2008 Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010
Bucharest – Romania – 23
Kiev – Ukraine 96 25
London – United Kingdom 73 29
Moscow – Russia 72 32
Paris – France 63 33
Rome – Italy – 35
Vienna – Austria 62 23
Warsaw – Poland 84 31

is that u r talking about...its for ISLAMABAD...LONDON is showing same time i.e 29 months