+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

MPNP

Aug 29, 2010
khalid h said:
In the morning my status was inprocess but now it is Decision madeThanks God
Eagerly waiting for PPR 2
This line is added but address is still same, no Canadian address

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congrats brother, my status s also changed from in process to decision made on 14 th Aug. Now anxiously waiting for PPR2. Same status as yours
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"
How much we have to wait for PPR2???

MPNP

Aug 29, 2010
rana_Quebec said:
Good news from my side

GOT DECISION MADE AFTER PPR1 ,WAITING FOR PPR2

Thanx to all my friends
Congrats bro. Your, mine & Khalid's status changed on ECAS "DM" on almost same dates.
Thanks London office finally you started working after Olympics ;)

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana_Quebec said:
Good news from my side

GOT DECISION MADE AFTER PPR1 ,WAITING FOR PPR2

Thanx to all my friends
Congrats brother and best of luck in future

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
canada1234....
ur last post regarding passports tempring at airports was very shocking...
why did u remove it....?
it was informative for all....

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
PAKISTAN AIRPORTS- KEEP EYE ON YOUR PASSPORT : A MUST READ

Please be Careful at the Airports, This is a well organized conspiracy by Immigration, Police, Customs and Airline staff with networking at all International Airports. Be careful when ever you give your passport to Immigration/Customs/Airline staff. The passport can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you. They have found an easy way of making money. This is the way it works:

At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over the country they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above.

On arrival next time, he is interrogated.

Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice.

Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airports. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Airlines or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention.

Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over the world to rob the passenger the minute he lands.
A similar case happened with Aramco's Arifuddin in Pakistan. He was travelling with his family.
They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Jeddah. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport was missing. At the time of departure from Pakistan it was there, the whole family had to return helplessly. On arrival at Pakistan, they were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. On going in to details with him, he found out the following: One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.

All the airlines passengers must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20 cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures after that. The number of cases has increased in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in for detailed interrogation. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Airline counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy.

SO MAKE SURE NOT TO LET THE PASSPORT GO OFF YOUR SIGHT EVEN FOR A SECOND. THE IMMIGRATION COUNTERS ARE HIGH AND TIRED AND SHORT PASSENGERS REALLY HAVE TO WORK HARD TO KEEP THE PASSPORT IN SIGHT, SPEACIALLY AFTER THE EXHAUSTING JOURNEY, EVERYONE WANTS TO GET OVER WITH THE AIRPORT FORMALITIES AND GO HOME. SO BEING VIGILANT FOR AN EXTRA MINUTE WILL SAVE YOU A LIFE TIME OF MISERY. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR TRAVELS.
REMEMBER: WITH CONDITIONS AT PRESENT IN PAKISTAN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS LAND OF THE PURE.......SAD INDEED

Source:- http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/158409-pakistan-airport-corruptions-dangerous.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
trigeminal77 said:
canada1234....
ur last post regarding passports tempring at airports was very shocking...
why did u remove it....?
it was informative for all....
I was just reading it somewhere. Don't know the authentic source but thought to share with you guys. Even it is fake but we should be vigilant & keep an eye on our passports while presenting at immigration counters.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
trigeminal77 said:
u mean they tear the page stamped with visa???
Not necessarily Visa page but if the blank page would be torn from PP it can also create problem.

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
canada1234 said:
I was just read it from somewhere. Don't know the authentic source but thought to share with you guys. Even it is fake but we should vigilant & keep an eye while presenting our passports at immigration counters.
i found it quite a new info and shocking....
so its better if we all read it...
it will help

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
trigeminal77 said:
i found it quite a new info and shocking....
so its better if we all read it...
it will help
True.. its shocking! It can happen with anybody. be careful guys!
Thanks for sharing it canada1234

Sir_William

Sep 18, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
0111-1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Sept 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
09 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
20 Feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Sep 12, Rec'd by LVO: 17 Sept 12
VISA ISSUED...
Rec'd back: 13 Oct 12
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
beckett said:
Hi all,
I had sent a CSE yesterday since it is now five months since my Meds reached LVO. Today I got a very disappointing reply:
Background checks outstanding at present.
MCH

I am so deflated. After 5 months this is what I get as a response.
Beckett
Just wait bro. You'll get good news soon.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
MPNP said:
Congrats brother, my status s also changed from in process to decision made on 14 th Aug. Now anxiously waiting for PPR2. Same status as yours
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"
How much we have to wait for PPR2???
Let us hope for the PPR2 during eid days :) as eidee, luckily LVO is not celebrating eid this year ;)
Generally I have seen 1-2 weeks after DM to get PPR2 Rana jee is also with us

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Sir_William said:
Just wait bro. You'll get good news soon.
Thank you for your encouragement. Are you waiting for PPR too?