+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I am getting bit restless it has been 3 months and still our eligibility is under review and background check hasn't started. How long do they take for Pakistani applicants normally? I am the main applicant and my husband is the dependent.
My husband has a stay of 8 years in UK. Could that take our criminality check and eligibility check longer?
9 months and still in ip1, my reason is that they gotta interview me and they cant decide the date.=/
My eligibility will be only evaluated on the day of interview.

tehminanawaz

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am currently filling out information required for post ITA online profile.

I had a gap of around 6 months where I was looking for a job. Is that fine to have that long of a gap in your personal history?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I had a gap of around 6 months where I was looking for a job. Is that fine to have that long of a gap in your personal history?
No it does not matter, but it should be mentioned in the personal history for the duration you were unemployed... IRCC is not a HR organization... ke aapke successive jobs main gap kyun thaa:D

Last edited:

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Everyone,

You can have a gap in job but you cannot have a gap in personal history.

You were unemployed looking for job at that time. Mention it

tehminanawaz

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks Everyone for clarifying that.

I had another question. During my undergrad education, I moved to a few different dorms. Should I list all the different dorms in the list of addresses that they ask for or would it be sufficient to just mention the name of my university? Do I have to specify each different dorm?

Thanks in advance.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks Everyone for clarifying that.

I had another question. During my undergrad education, I moved to a few different dorms. Should I list all the different dorms in the list of addresses that they ask for or would it be sufficient to just mention the name of my university? Do I have to specify each different dorm?

Thanks in advance.
List them all