+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
affidavit means that the document mentions that it is a true translation of the original and the translator stamps and signs the translation in the presence of an authority like notary public.

In Pakistan when you translate a document, the translator himself takes it to the notary public who varifies the document.

If your translation has sign and stamps of translator and notary public, in my opinion you are fine.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Also, I have started filling the application for PR. I am in the stage of filling out the forms, I wish to know that;

1. Will I need to upload any documents later at any stage or these e-forms will be submitted for Express entry pool?
2. Can I include my wife's ECA report after the profile submission, if I feel that my score is enough as per the current pool results?
3. Will I need to upload my birth certificate at any stage? If yes, so my birth certificate was translated from Urdu and I possess its copy :(, is it acceptable?
4. After how much duration of the application submission, am I included in the pool?

Thanks in Advance.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Also, I have started filling the application for PR. I am in the stage of filling out the forms, I wish to know that;

1. Will I need to upload any documents later at any stage or these e-forms will be submitted for Express entry pool?
2. Can I include my wife's ECA report after the profile submission, if I feel that my score is enough as per the current pool results?
3. Will I need to upload my birth certificate at any stage? If yes, so my birth certificate was translated from Urdu and I possess its copy :(, is it acceptable?
4. After how much duration of the application submission, am I included in the pool?

Thanks in Advance.
1. Don't understand you.
2. Yes
3. Not required but officer can ask for any document and sonetimes they ask for birth certificate.
4. immediately

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
1. Don't understand you. I mean are documents required to be uploaded while the online application is filled or is it after the ITA?
2. Yes
3. Not required but officer can ask for any document and sonetimes they ask for birth certificate.
4. immediately
Apologies for asking unnecessary qs if applicable. I'm a newbie :)

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Also while filling the application, there is a section for nominating a representative and another for checking a few boxes for in the work experience, can these section be amended at any stage?

SANA YOUNIS

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pakistan
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So I myself have already submitted my PR application, but now am helping out my brother but all his education is from pakistan and his requirements are different. He has done bachelors and masters MBA from pakistan. Now I am confused about what documents need to be sent to WES. Can someone please elaborate?? When I checked on WES its not clear if they need certificate or marksheets or both in enclosed envelopes.. someone please kindly assist. Thank You.
Create a wes profile they will give you a checklist of documents. Pakistans MBA is considered as the 4th year of Bachelors by WES. I filled my friend's case she had the same education levwl. However while filling for ITA you will chose the option of two degrees

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Application can be edited in general before you receive ITA. I don't know exactly about specific sections but I guess every section is editable.