+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

imtiazali

Dec 7, 2017
hi all
i a new here i want to know immigration process. under EE through which program fswp,fst,cec or any else should i go for immigration ? i have 3 year of work experience ,ielts and post graduate qualification
thanks
That will depend on whether you have canadian work experience or not. If not, than you need FSWP. You need a high IELTS score, degree equivalence from WES and your work experience needs to be in an NOC 0 or A field. Here is a points calculator: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Mahwishtrq

Dec 11, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my express entry application in mid november with 428 scores but no NOI from Ontario received. My NOC is 2171.
Also about other provinces. Can i create profile for Saskatchewan right now?

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi All. I am an EE applicant from Pakistan but I currently reside in USA. My parents got a police certificate from Rawalpindi police and it looks different from this format here: http://www.policecharactercertificatepakistan.com/police-clearance-certificate-sample-rawalpindi/. Do you know if this format has been changed? It has the right stamps and all but the format has been overhauled.
Hi,

This format is changed, now you'll get PCC with a picture having duration of stay against any specific address.

Thanks

noman_pe

Apr 11, 2017
Hi All,

Appreciate the way senior members of this thread are helping applicants of EE. I have a quick query on PoF for EE.

Can the Legal value, not the market valuations, of a property be considered for PoF? The Official stance on the question is that Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

Actually, I have a plot with reliable housing scheme registered to my name. I've paid all the installments which amount to more than required funds for my application. Whereas, the market value would greatly surpass the requisite money.
Would that work or I've to sell it to substantiate PoF?

Thanks for guidance.

Noman

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi All,

Appreciate the way senior members of this thread are helping applicants of EE. I have a quick query on PoF for EE.

Can the Legal value, not the market valuations, of a property be considered for PoF? The Official stance on the question is that Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

Actually, I have a plot with reliable housing scheme registered to my name. I've paid all the installments which amount to more than required funds for my application. Whereas, the market value would greatly surpass the requisite money.
Would that work or I've to sell it to substantiate PoF?

Thanks for guidance.

Noman
Property can not be used as PoF as the funds must be in liquid form. So the question of legal or market value doesn't arise.

Reactions: noman_pe

noman_pe

Apr 11, 2017
Property can not be used as PoF as the funds must be in liquid form. So the question of legal or market value doesn't arise.
Thanks for guidance. By the way, looking at caption, great to see how EOR worked for you. So, does a double Bachelors have any impact on CRS score?

Good luck!

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for guidance. By the way, looking at caption, great to see how EOR worked for you. So, does a double Bachelors have any impact on CRS score?

Good luck!
Yes it does. You get additional points for double bachelors as compared to single.

Mahwishtrq

Dec 11, 2017
Hi,
My husband is a software engineer. Is it a regulated field? Also i am working as a business analyst in a software house and i have an IT degree ,so my NOC will be 2171 or 1122

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018

noman_pe

Apr 11, 2017
Yes it does. You get additional points for double bachelors as compared to single.
Hello Dear!

Thanks for all the guidance. I have two more questions if you have time to answer:
1. Is a 3.5 Years Bachelors degree acceptable for EE as CRS asks for 3 or more years degree. My wife has an Honors Degree from Karachi University which is awarded after 3.5 Years.
2. Could premium prize bonds and defense saving certificate be considered for PoF?

Thanks

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hello Dear!

Thanks for all the guidance. I have two more questions if you have time to answer:
1. Is a 3.5 Years Bachelors degree acceptable for EE as CRS asks for 3 or more years degree. My wife has an Honors Degree from Karachi University which is awarded after 3.5 Years.
2. Could premium prize bonds and defense saving certificate be considered for PoF?

Thanks

1. Well the more important thing is that how WES/IQAS assess the qualification as equivalent to Canada. It doesn't matter how long the bachelor degree you studied at home country. You may try WES online equivalency tool to have an idea.

2. I am not sure of the prize bonds. The requirement is that funds must be readily available. As i know, it takes few weeks to encash defence saving certificates. The best way is to show in bank account.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hello Dear!

Thanks
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-pakistan.aspx#toc-6
Open the link and go to Credential comparison on the left Panel,It compares Pakistani degrees with Canadian ones,and yes a Post secondary degree of 3 years or more is acceptable in EE profile.

do not take risk with the savings certificate,as I have read that even fixed deposit accounts of Indian nationals got app rejection.also if this money is not in your name (even though it is your money)you need to find a way out how you can proof it is yours or you need to deposit it in one of your blood relatives bank acconunt and transfer it to yours then get a gift deed.

Good luck