+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
I ve recently attested my docs from BISE Multan.
They ve 2 departments for degree attestation. 1 is at the reception, 2500 rs. for 1 certificate. and they will then send docs to IBCC lhr. (That is not required for Canada) However I did that. And my docs were rejected by WES. So I went again, there is another department especially for Canada. It is inside Board Building. They will charge 5200 for Matric n F.Sc. Bring WES form with you, as it is required there. Then they will post it by their own to WES and will charge separately for that.
Hi I Am having the same problem I did it from multan board and then IBCC but WES has rejected my documents. The other counter that you are mentioning is it in Multan board or IBCC? Please guide

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
I have graduated as an Industrial Engineer from NED University in Karachi. I went for 4 months diploma in Supply Chain Management from Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) but WES did not recognize 4 months diploma from PIM. WES however recognized my NED Bachelors in Engineering Degree as being equivalent to Canadian 4 year bachelors degree.

To boost my score further, I am considering getting 1 year diploma from Virtual University of Pakistan in Business Administration. Virtual University of Pakistan is recognized by WES as authentic institute according to WES Canada website (Documents Required Section). I have no idea if the post graduate diploma is equivalent to diploma in Canada or not. If someone has applied for assessment of this diploma from VU, kindly update us regarding the outcome so that many students could better decide and save their time.

Can you guys help me with identifying any post graduate diplomas in Pakistan which are proven to be assessed positively by WES Canada? It would be very helpful for a lot of bachelor graduates in Pakistan as they need a masters or a diploma to boost their scores. Sharing any such experience would be appreciated where a diploma from any university in Pakistan was positively assessed by WES Canada for immigration.

It would be really helpful. Thank you for your cooperation

Reactions: ccl_00032
Jun 23, 2017
Dear Professionals,

I have got my ACCA and bsc degree evaluated from WES and they have evaluated as 2 bachelors degree of 4 years. Now, I am filling the forms to be submitted for express entry. In Education history/ details forms, I have encountered with following questions:

1. Has (I) finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

2. Field of study Help - Field of study

3. Since what year?

4. This is my current study

5. To

6. Complete/full academic years Help - Complete/full academic years

7. Full-time/part-time study Help - Full-time/part-time study

8. Standing at the end of study period Help - Standing at the end of study period

9. Country of study

10. City/town of study

11. Name of school/institution

12. Level of education Help - Level of education

You all are requested to let me know what answers should be provided against the above questions if a person have ACCA Certification and bsc degree evaluated by WES.

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
1 - No, you need two different applications.

2 - I'm not sure about now, but when I got my ECA, it was mandatory to get FSc marksheet and certificate attested by concerned board, and not IBCC.
Someone who has recently gone through the process will be in a better position to guide you on this matter.
Anyone who has gone through similar situation or could guide me please.

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
All Respected Members,
Need some help and guidance.

I am applying for Immigration with my Spouse.
I have Bachelors in Engineering from NED and MBA from IoBM. (Both degrees attested by HEC and MOFA)
My Wife has her BBA and MBA attested by HEC and MOFA too.

First thing, Is it mandatory to send SSC and HSC documents? I did it from Larkana Board , now residing in KSA so its really difficult to get this done. or is this ok If I send the photocopies attested by Notary republic?
Is there anyother body other than WES, where we can equivalency done without SSC and HSC submission. Has anyone done it?

Secondly, Can I submit mine and wife's documents under one WES number? or Do I need to have two account and pay them separately?

All responses are highly appreciated.
Thanks

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear All and experts,

I have got my ITA and I have completed my PR application, and uploaded all required documents. Now I am struggling to find a submission option. I can not find any thing which takes me to submission stage.

I have completed everything in my PR profile in my CIC account of Express Entry... but I am going crazy because I can not find an option to submit this application.

Please help!!

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Dear All,

I need guidance from you all. I have to submit my degrees for evaluation with WES Canada. I have done O levels and A levels and BSC from University of central punjab and MBA for Lahore school of economics.

I have attested equivalence certificates with me for O and A Levels. What else i need for HEC attestation?

Please guide me as i am stuck.

Thanks
Umar
Hi!
Have you got your UCP assessed? Can you plz share the result?

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
All Respected Members,
Need some help and guidance.

I am applying for Immigration with my Spouse.
I have Bachelors in Engineering from NED and MBA from IoBM. (Both degrees attested by HEC and MOFA)
My Wife has her BBA and MBA attested by HEC and MOFA too.

First thing, Is it mandatory to send SSC and HSC documents? I did it from Larkana Board , now residing in KSA so its really difficult to get this done. or is this ok If I send the photocopies attested by Notary republic?
Is there anyother body other than WES, where we can equivalency done without SSC and HSC submission. Has anyone done it?

Secondly, Can I submit mine and wife's documents under one WES number? or Do I need to have two account and pay them separately?

All responses are highly appreciated.
Thanks
i fu dont want to send SSC, HSC then go for IQAS...they dont ask for HEC, SSC , HSC kinda things..

Ahm3dK

Sep 5, 2015
Hello,
Are National Savings Certificates acceptable as proof of funds for express entry?-Is a safe bet?
These are government of Pakistan securities cash-able anytime the depositor wishes to withdraw.

Would really appreciate If someone who previously has used them can guide me as to how to list them in final submission form.
What do i need to ask the saving center for ?
Also some on the content on the certificate is in Urdu,Do I need to get it translated.

-Ahmed

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Guys please share your recent experiences at IOM Karachi.
i had my medical on 19th...........they found protein in my urine sample and asked me to give it again, the protein showed up again in the second sample too..........next day i got a call from them to come and give blood sample for serum creatinine. I went, they took a blood sample and i havent heard from them since.
I gave my urine sample to and blood sample to aga khan ,for urine DR and serum creatinine.........they didnt find any protein in the urine and the serum creatinine values are normal................which leads me to think that due to the early morning time of my urine sampling, semen or precum might have appeared because that too can cause protein positive in urine sample.....so if u have ur medical near........that is one thing to watch out for.

when do u have ur medical?

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
I once asked and got an answer for it but forgot it so asking again.............do we need to get all the pages of our passports scanned or just the pages of biodata and visas?

tabish misbah

Jan 3, 2018
hi all
i a new here i want to know immigration process. under EE through which program fswp,fst,cec or any else should i go for immigration ? i have 3 year of work experience ,ielts and post graduate qualification
thanks