+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,
Quick Questions:

Can I send mine and spouse educational document under one WES number? As I am the primary applicant.

Secondly, Is this mandatory to have SSC & HSC attested by IBCC? Cant we skip, my Bachlors and Masters are already attested by HEC,
I did my SSC and HSC from Larkana Board , and residing in Karachi.

It's difficult to get it done from Larkana, Can I do the attestaion of IBCC of my SSC & HSC issued by Larkana Board from Karachi.
Has anyone does it before?

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Hi Friends,
Quick Questions:

Can I send mine and spouse educational document under one WES number? As I am the primary applicant.

Secondly, Is this mandatory to have SSC & HSC attested by IBCC? Cant we skip, my Bachlors and Masters are already attested by HEC,
I did my SSC and HSC from Larkana Board , and residing in Karachi.

It's difficult to get it done from Larkana, Can I do the attestaion of IBCC of my SSC & HSC issued by Larkana Board from Karachi.
Has anyone does it before?
1 - No, you need two different applications.

2 - I'm not sure about now, but when I got my ECA, it was mandatory to get FSc marksheet and certificate attested by concerned board, and not IBCC.
Someone who has recently gone through the process will be in a better position to guide you on this matter.

nsch4u

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Folks,
I get documents attested and sealed by HEC to send to IQAS.
Later I came to know about this form on IQAS website " Request of Academic Records Form".
Now, it is not stamped and included in envelope.
What should I do now. Do IQAS accept with out this?

Thanks

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
HI all! Please guide me:

I have been stuck in "we are reviewing your eligibility", "You have passed medicals", "Your application is in process we will send you a message when we start your back ground check". My medicals were passed on 15th October I believe.

Please guide me if this is a worry for me or I can still wait and see what happens next?

Thanks

Aali005

May 5, 2017
HI all! Please guide me:

I have been stuck in "we are reviewing your eligibility", "You have passed medicals", "Your application is in process we will send you a message when we start your back ground check". My medicals were passed on 15th October I believe.

Please guide me if this is a worry for me or I can still wait and see what happens next?

Thanks
No need to worry... as per trend in this forum you're now at IP1... stay calm!!

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Guys I need to prove my relation with my uncle/ mamun..........someone recently said to me that the canadian embassy doesnot accept NADRA'S Family Registration Certificate...........i plan to give the FRC showing my relation with my mom and her relation with her brother....proving my relation. I just need to make sure that NADRA's FRC is accepted as an official document right?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Guys I need to prove my relation with my uncle/ mamun..........someone recently said to me that the canadian embassy doesnot accept NADRA'S Family Registration Certificate...........i plan to give the FRC showing my relation with my mom and her relation with her brother....proving my relation. I just need to make sure that NADRA's FRC is accepted as an official document right?
It should be acceptable as NADRA is the only institution who issues these doc officially and they know that.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Folks,
I get documents attested and sealed by HEC to send to IQAS.
Later I came to know about this form on IQAS website " Request of Academic Records Form".
Now, it is not stamped and included in envelope.
What should I do now. Do IQAS accept with out this?

Thanks
You need to have your verified sealed transcripts sent directly by the issuing institute to IQAS and the Academic record request form needs to be filled by issuing institute and put in the sealed envelope as well. I would advise you get copies of your transcripts verified by ur institute get them to fill their part of this academic request form and get it sealed, have them send it or send it yourself.

udkah123

Oct 25, 2017
Hi All,

Has anyone received the 'ready for visa' email? Also my status shows that the application is in process, what does that mean?

Any idea how long does the ISB Canadian Embassy take to return the passports once submitted after this email?

Any one who has gone through this process once email is received from CIC?

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
I suggest you do the following:

1) Contact WES on mail and discuss your case with them again, they will probably guide you in the right direction. Moreover, they can also tell what is the exact reason for considering it incomplete.

2) Meanwhile you discuss your details with WES, go to your college and get a officially signed letter from college stating that "BA program is of two years, but exams are only conducted once, at the end of the program." This will remove the one ambiguity from your case of having a single exam.
Thanks I wrote a note to WES and BA status is updates as accepted however FA still stands there, Could you guide me on the process of ATTESTATION AND dispatching certificaes for inter (FA) multan or any other punjab board ?