AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Hi everyone, need a bit of guidance for document translation here is Pakistan.

I need to present a certificate in my case to IRCC which is in URDU, and for that reason needs its translation, as per the official statement, given below, only following is required, however, I have heard attestation from foreign office is also required. Kindly some please guide me on this.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:
  • the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.

So my question is . . .
Firstly, where to get the translation done in Islamabad?
Secondly, is foreign office really involved and if yes whats the process for it?
1 - I got my Nikah-Nama translated from Al-Masoom, they have their office in Aabpara Market near National Bank.
Along with the documents mentioned above, just attach the original document (the one in Urdu) as well.

2 - No need to involve foreign office.

Reactions: rao_hamza

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Dear Fellows,
It will be a great help if anybody can answer below queries and guide me through the ECA application process of ICES(BCIT).
I think it would be safe to directly contact ICES for your queries as they offer very good customer services. However, ICES doesn't accept attested documents from HEC as other evaluation agencies do, so your university will have to directly submit your official documents to ICES in a sealed envelope. 2nd, they charge per document. If you want to get evaluate more than one qualification, you will have to pay separately for each credential.

I hope it helps.

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
1 - I got my Nikah-Nama translated from Al-Masoom, they have their office in Aabpara Market near National Bank.
Along with the documents mentioned above, just attach the original document (the one in Urdu) as well.

JAZAKALLAH

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Brothers and sisters

I got my ITA today Alhamdolillah

Just need a guidance if anyone has any kind of checklist of documents

If anyone can share this on my email with samples

Has.sardar@gmail.com is my email. Your help will be highly appreciated

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017

Dear Abid,

I just received the translation of the document, but they didn't provide any affidavit with it. Did you get the affidavit with your translated documents?

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Brothers and sisters

I got my ITA today Alhamdolillah

Just need a guidance if anyone has any kind of checklist of documents

If anyone can share this on my email with samples

Has.sardar@gmail.com is my email. Your help will be highly appreciated
Just fill your application form and proceed, the system will tell you what documents are required for uploading.
For more help you can you can use this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Last edited:

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
I got my Nikah-Nama translated from Al-Masoom, they have their office in Aabpara Market near National Bank.
Dear Abid,

I just received the translation of the document, but they didn't provide any affidavit with it. Did you get the affidavit with your translated documents?
You have to specifically ask for it! Also, both the translation and affidavit have to be notarized and signed by translator as well. If they haven't given you the affidavit, visit them along with your translations tomorrow.

Reactions: rao_hamza

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
You have to specifically ask for it! Also, both the translation and affidavit have to be notarized and signed by translator as well. If they haven't given you the affidavit, visit them along with your translations tomorrow.
Much better if you get marriage certificate and birth certificates from NADRA. They provide these certificates in both English and Urdu language. In Karachi we contact union council office to get this.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Much better if you get marriage certificate and birth certificates from NADRA. They provide these certificates in both English and Urdu language. In Karachi we contact union council office to get this.
Yeah I had that one. I provided it but I had a friend who was asked to submit his Nikah Nama later, as an ADR. Therefore, I provided both the NADRA Marriage Certificate along with Nikah Nama to rule out any delays due to ADR.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Guys,
Quick question, What is the best card to pay for Application fee and RPRF? Does HBL Debit work for this purpose? If not which is the best credit card option in Pakistan for this purpose? Anyone here who used UBL wizz internet card, is that useful for paying the fee?
Thanks

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Anyone here who got Schedule A adr in ip2 and got ppr?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
Quick question, What is the best card to pay for Application fee and RPRF? Does HBL Debit work for this purpose? If not which is the best credit card option in Pakistan for this purpose? Anyone here who used UBL wizz internet card, is that useful for paying the fee?
Thanks
any Visa/Master card should work. I used a Visa Debit card without any issues.

Sal 1010

May 27, 2017
Salam,

anyone can help me as LVO sent an e mail, stating that Accra visa office ( Ghana) will schedule the interview.

I am unable to understand that why LVO chose the Accra visa office for interview whereas we have a

Sal 1010

May 27, 2017
Salam,

anyone can help me as LVO sent an e mail, stating that Accra visa office ( Ghana) will schedule the interview.

I am unable to understand that why LVO chose the Accra visa office for interview whereas we have a CANADIAN embassy in ISB.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Salam,

I am unable to understand that why LVO chose the Accra visa office for interview whereas we have a CANADIAN embassy in ISB.
W/Salam, normally for Pakistanis interview held in Abu Dhabi. Few guys who had interview call where all asked to come there. Really don't know why all the way Ghana for you.
You can raise CSE or call.