+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
Hi, I need some help on WES Procedure. I applied the WES assessment and got the attestation done from HEC for BA from BZU and masters from QAU, further. my Matric and inter was from multan board I got it attested from Multan board then was referred to IBCC lahore got it attested from them and I sent it to WES in sealed envelop via courier. However, only my Masters is appearing as aspected.
for BA it says : Incomplete | Details
Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study for your program. We have a transcript that ends in year one.
Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education.

For Matric and FA it Says :Not Accepted | Details
Reason: The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES.
Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the Required Documents as stated for your country of education.

Will appreciate some advise as I think al i did is correct. for BA its really confusing as there is only one mark sheet and though the marks and subjects mentioned on mark sheet matches with what is on degree I don't understand why this comment is made by WES

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Ok this maybe a stupid question but I am asking as PCC causes the most frequent rejections........... If we have changed our home within the city, I.e within Karachi.......we will just get one PCC right? or should i get a different PCC for every area that I have lived in? I was born in a different area......and then at age 6, we shifted home. should i bother getting a different pcc from the past area's police station?
Did your address change from the time your turned 18 to now?

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi, I need some help on WES Procedure. I applied the WES assessment and got the attestation done from HEC for BA from BZU and masters from QAU, further. my Matric and inter was from multan board I got it attested from Multan board then was referred to IBCC lahore got it attested from them and I sent it to WES in sealed envelop via courier. However, only my Masters is appearing as aspected.
for BA it says : Incomplete | Details
Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study for your program. We have a transcript that ends in year one.
Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education.

For Matric and FA it Says :Not Accepted | Details
Reason: The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES.
Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the Required Documents as stated for your country of education.

Will appreciate some advise as I think al i did is correct. for BA its really confusing as there is only one mark sheet and though the marks and subjects mentioned on mark sheet matches with what is on degree I don't understand why this comment is made by WES
If I am not mistaken, BA is 2 or 3 years in length.
You are saying that you only have one marks-sheet for BA. WES states that the transcript you have sent ends in year one. That means the transcripts for year 2 (or possibly year 3) are missing. Do you have the marks sheet for those years or a complete transcript for your whole course of study? This should solve the problem.

In addition, I wouldn't worry too much about Matric and FA. If your Bachelors and Masters degree are verified as equivalent. It doesn't matter if matric and FA was not accepted.
Actually, as per CIC, you only need to verify the highest degree which in your case is masters. And you already have it verified. So theoretically you don't even need the verification for your bachelors. But usually people get the bachelors certified as well.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Thats perfect for you. Just get a PCC from your local police office from the date you turned 18 (or even from birth I suppose) to now. Its pretty simple for you. Some people who have lived in different cities have a lot of trouble getting PCCs from all those cities.

Reactions: drshohrat

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
Yes BA is for two years but there is only one final exam and after this degree is awarded.. all of my subjects are stated in the transcript as well as degree and it matches and marks total on transcript also is ame as is states on the degree... i am unable to undrstand why they have mentioned it as incomplete..

Regarding FA its complulsary as advised by wes

If I am not mistaken, BA is 2 or 3 years in length.
You are saying that you only have one marks-sheet for BA. WES states that the transcript you have sent ends in year one. That means the transcripts for year 2 (or possibly year 3) are missing. Do you have the marks sheet for those years or a complete transcript for your whole course of study? This should solve the problem.

In addition, I wouldn't worry too much about Matric and FA. If your Bachelors and Masters degree are verified as equivalent. It doesn't matter if matric and FA was not accepted.
Actually, as per CIC, you only need to verify the highest degree which in your case is masters. And you already have it verified. So theoretically you don't even need the verification for your bachelors. But usually people get the bachelors certified as well.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Ok an update in my situation............... I have managed to find a document that mentions the job description of the teachers.......but it is not on the letter head of the parent company, but on the letter head of the subsidiary company, for which i actually worked................can i give it along with the reference letter, to fill in for the missing job duties (my reference letter is on the parent company's letter head , bearing subsidary company's logo too, it mentions everything except my job duties )

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
no university will send your documents. they will put attested photocopies in sealed envelop which you will courier. i did the same.

you can sent other documents in another envelop and send both as one document.
@zeeshansial; Have you received your ECA? Can you please confirm if only post-secondary credentials are required by ICES or they need secondary school education (Matric/FSC) documents as well?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@zeeshansial; Have you received your ECA? Can you please confirm if only post-secondary credentials are required by ICES or they need secondary school education (Matric/FSC) documents as well?
they need all of your certificates including Matri and Fsc

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
they need all of your certificates including Matri and Fsc
How to send the transcripts and degrees? I couldn't find any transcript request form at their site? Did your assessment fee included fee for secondary education evaluation as well? It will be very helpful if you can share the detailed procedure followed by you.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How to send the transcripts and degrees? {couldn't understand this. you are talking about HEC or WES??}I couldn't find any transcript request form at their site? (HEC or WES) Did your assessment fee included fee for secondary education evaluation as well?{ Yes} It will be very helpful if you can share the detailed procedure {HEC or WES} followed by you.

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
All questions are in context of ICES ECA process. Let me re-phrase the queries:
1. Does ICES require transcript request form for release of transcripts/degree directly from the awarding institutes? WES and IQAS normally has it but i cannot find any such form at ICES portal.
2. As per ICES it is up to the applicant whether to get the secondary education evaluated or not. Here is the excerpt for ICES website. From this it seems that sending the secondary school credentials for evaluation is not mandatory. Please confirm.
"For reference purposes we have separated secondary and post-secondary document requirements. It is always up to the applicant to decide which and how many credentials are to be assessed/evaluated."
3. Will sending only the attested photocopies of transcript/degree from university in their sealed envelope fulfill the document requirement of ICES or I need to attach some confirmation letter along with it as well? Photocopies should be colored or ordinary ones?

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hi everyone, need a bit of guidance for document translation here is Pakistan.

I need to present a certificate in my case to IRCC which is in URDU, and for that reason needs its translation, as per the official statement, given below, only following is required, however, I have heard attestation from foreign office is also required. Kindly some please guide me on this.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:
  • the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.

So my question is . . .
Firstly, where to get the translation done in Islamabad?
Secondly, is foreign office really involved and if yes whats the process for it?

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Yes BA is for two years but there is only one final exam and after this degree is awarded.. all of my subjects are stated in the transcript as well as degree and it matches and marks total on transcript also is ame as is states on the degree... i am unable to undrstand why they have mentioned it as incomplete..

Regarding FA its complulsary as advised by wes
I suggest you do the following:

1) Contact WES on mail and discuss your case with them again, they will probably guide you in the right direction. Moreover, they can also tell what is the exact reason for considering it incomplete.

2) Meanwhile you discuss your details with WES, go to your college and get a officially signed letter from college stating that "BA program is of two years, but exams are only conducted once, at the end of the program." This will remove the one ambiguity from your case of having a single exam.

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
Dear Fellows,
It will be a great help if anybody can answer below queries and guide me through the ECA application process of ICES(BCIT).

All questions are in context of ICES ECA process. Let me re-phrase the queries:
1. Does ICES require transcript request form for release of transcripts/degree directly from the awarding institutes? WES and IQAS normally has it but i cannot find any such form at ICES portal.
2. As per ICES it is up to the applicant whether to get the secondary education evaluated or not. Here is the excerpt for ICES website. From this it seems that sending the secondary school credentials for evaluation is not mandatory. Please confirm.
"For reference purposes we have separated secondary and post-secondary document requirements. It is always up to the applicant to decide which and how many credentials are to be assessed/evaluated."
3. Will sending only the attested photocopies of transcript/degree from university in their sealed envelope fulfill the document requirement of ICES or I need to attach some confirmation letter along with it as well? Photocopies should be colored or ordinary ones?