+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Could anyone tell me when exactly my application process stands based on below status on cic

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rgds,
M.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Could anyone tell me when exactly my application process stands based on below status on cic

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rgds,
M.
What I've read on this forum your application is at NA2 stage and the next would be IP2.. is your medical passed?
What's your AOR?

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
What I've read on this forum your application is at NA2 stage and the next would be IP2.. is your medical passed?
What's your AOR?
AOR: 27th August 2017
Medical Passed: 9th September 2017
Went to NA: 29th September 2017

After then there is no update...

Aali005

May 5, 2017
AOR: 27th August 2017
Medical Passed: 9th September 2017
Went to NA: 29th September 2017

After then there is no update...
Don't worry it's just beginning of your application. Your file may either be moved to your local visa office or cio Ottawa for further processing.

Nov 2, 2017
hi guys, i have a question, i have applied for iqas and i am planning to opt for canada through express entry, i m also appearing for ilets in a few weeks. The only problem is my work experience, i work for a company called Axact and you know the stigma attached to it i h ave been working there for a year...do you think its going to affect my case as recently their has been some controversy related to canada regarding fake degrees. Though I am in a totally different department and have not yet seen any such activities going on....their is sth fishy going on there...do you think if i mention my work experience of working as senior brand executive..its going to affect my case.

Nov 3, 2017
Dear All,
I am new to Canadian immigration Please help me with ECA assessment,
1) 4 years BS degree in Telecommunications from Superior University Lahore
2) CCNP Certified (Active)
can i get additional points for CCNP as diploma?
If so can you please guide me the process for
Experience:
4 years as Network Engineer
IELTS:
CLB7
No relatives No Canadian Experience or Education.
Thanks All

Mindreader

Nov 5, 2017
Dear All,
Experience:
IELTS:
CLB7
Thanks All
Superior university or college is blacklisted in Canada's educational assessment agencies you need to check this initially in details.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Dear All,
Experience:
IELTS:
CLB7
Thanks All
Use this link to calculate your CRS if you haven't already: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

I did not find CCNP diploma in credentials list for IQAS: https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/pakistan-detailed-credential-templates.pdf

It's better to email them and ask about it.

Is yours Superior College Lahore? because that is listed here on IQAS : https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/pakistan-international-education-guide.pdf

So, you may send your docs to IQAS

I would advise preparing for IELTS and reappearing to improve score. CLB 9 can really boost your cRS/

Best of luck.

Reactions: sulaimanfareed

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all, and @anwar01
Need help!
I applied for EE and received AOR on 10 October. I spent around 3 months in Dubai in 2007 and then 3 months in 2008 all on a visit visa. So I could not get a PCC from UAE. Dubai Police replied to my email saying PCC's are not issued on visit visas. I also got the same reply from the UAE embassy in my home country saying it is due to the policy of UAE government, they do not issue PCC on visit visa.

I wrote an LOE explaining this and also attached the emails I received. However, on 1st November, I received a letter from CIC requesting updated PCC from UAE. Please advise what to do now? CIC has given me 60 days to provide the PCC.

I will write a letter again. The only thing bothering me is why is this not mentioned on the CIC website in the PCC section for UAE? They do mention it for Saudi Arabia that PCC is not available for people with visit visa.
My only concern is that the immigration officer might reject my application. Please suggest.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi all, and @anwar01
Need help!
I applied for EE and received AOR on 10 October. I spent around 3 months in Dubai in 2007 and then 3 months in 2008 all on a visit visa. So I could not get a PCC from UAE. Dubai Police replied to my email saying PCC's are not issued on visit visas. I also got the same reply from the UAE embassy in my home country saying it is due to the policy of UAE government, they do not issue PCC on visit visa.

I wrote an LOE explaining this and also attached the emails I received. However, on 1st November, I received a letter from CIC requesting updated PCC from UAE. Please advise what to do now? CIC has given me 60 days to provide the PCC.

I will write a letter again. The only thing bothering me is why is this not mentioned on the CIC website in the PCC section for UAE? They do mention it for Saudi Arabia that PCC is not available for people with visit visa.
My only concern is that the immigration officer might reject my application. Please suggest.
Call cic and explain your situation..