+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Aug 16, 2017
Exactly, FBISE is much more managed than Sindh board. I interacted with Federal metric board through their website, paid through wire transfer and they were able to send it directly to WES. They are well aware about the WES process. Nothing fancy for them !!!

Hope it help..
Thanks RHK i contacted FBISE and they are happy to faciliate by charging 20USD per documents so i need to pay 40USD again?

haideriqbal

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
HI all,

I am from Pakistan and I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help
In most cases the highest degree is what you should get assessed i.e. Masters however in your case I doubt the ECA awarding body would consider it to be equivalent to Masters program in Canada, you can check if you like.

The second best option, and also most definitely the fastest, is to just go with ACCA Membership and the OBU Degree. All the data required is available online and the whole process can be done through email whereas with UoK degrees you will need matric/olevels, inter/alevels certificates or equivalencies which is a lot of work in itself.

If by chance they do think that the Masters in Eco is equivalent to a Masters degree in Canada the amount of points you will gain won't be too much either (you can confirm with from the points calculator) with two or more degrees you would still be getting high enough points so unless you're starved for points go for OBU+ACCA ECA.

Good luck!

Basit_123

Aug 21, 2017
Hello Everybody...

I am starting work for Express Entry.. For this I need some information related to this. I have done BS-Agriculture major in Food Sciences. My question is, when I apply for ECA what my qualification equivalent to Canada? Please reply.

Also, please tell me what points are required for ITA ? I calculate my points and i got 439 roughly, is that fair enough for ITA or need more to earn? One last thing, for PNP getting minimum points proceed for successful invitation from province body?

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
hello all members here ,
i need some information if anyone can help m e? i am a dentist and have 6 years of working experiences ,i have applied for immigration in 2014 in university lecturer/professor category but after 8 month when i enter my spouse details after nikkah they refused it with giving reason that i am junior for this position.can i now apply again for express entry i have good ielts score .my point is that how can i calculate my ITA score ?? how much required and any link from where i can read all details i checked cic website but still confuse .what is all about job offer letter i do not have any untill i clear their dental boards exam? any one dentist doctor here ?i have already done my ece evaluation by wes. also in which noc i can apply ?

Last edited:

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hello Everybody...

I am starting work for Express Entry.. For this I need some information related to this. I have done BS-Agriculture major in Food Sciences. My question is, when I apply for ECA what my qualification equivalent to Canada? Please reply.

Also, please tell me what points are required for ITA ? I calculate my points and i got 439 roughly, is that fair enough for ITA or need more to earn? One last thing, for PNP getting minimum points proceed for successful invitation from province body?
If you have done four year BSc(H) agriculture then you will be assessed as four year bachelor degree.
You have good chances of ITA if you score 439. Good luck!!

Basit_123

Aug 21, 2017
If you have done four year BSc(H) agriculture then you will be assessed as four year bachelor degree.
You have good chances of ITA if you score 439. Good luck!!
Wohoo.. thanks. Please also share experience/information about PNP. What if I earn 61 points with minimum of 60 out 100, is that acceptable with fair chance of successfully get PNP invitation?
TIA..

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Wohoo.. thanks. Please also share experience/information about PNP. What if I earn 61 points with minimum of 60 out 100, is that acceptable with fair chance of successfully get PNP invitation?
TIA..
The minimum score must be 67 out of 100 to qualify for immigration and in CRS score what I know is that you have to have at least 400 points to be get nomination of PNP.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi. Is there anyone whose application is moved to Singapore visa office? Its sound weird as I have nothing to do with singapore office.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi. Is there anyone whose application is moved to Singapore visa office? Its sound weird as I have nothing to do with singapore office.
Not heard that any Pakistani applicant app moved to Singapore office but what I read on different threads that they assigned different visa office purely on work load redistribution.

Reactions: funter28

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
One more query can i modify my ECA order and only as kto evalute my BBA &MSc degree and i not send them my ssc and fsc docs?
In any case you need to send them ssc and fsc certificates and it is to be send by respective board offices themselves. WES will not process your application otherwise. It is mandatory whatsoever!!
Hope it helps....

Basit_123

Aug 21, 2017
The minimum score must be 67 out of 100 to qualify for immigration and in CRS score what I know is that you have to have at least 400 points to be get nomination of PNP.
I visit on some website and noticed that minimum points is 60 out of 100. Thats why I ask this.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I will be trying to get a single PCC which covers the period from my 18th birthday till date. I want to confirm whether at any stage, from creation o fEE profile till getting the visa, do we need to provide CNIC to IRCC? Because my permanent and present address on CNIC doesn't match my current address. If CNIC is not required at any stage, it would be easier for me to get PCC.

One more thing, can my local area police station accommodate PCC request or i will have to go somewhere else?