+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Same day :D dude its pakistani embassy. Did u already apply? They received your FIA report? If nothing is done then forget any time soon. Let me know ur status then i will guide u further.
No Brother! that guy told me to bring DPO issued PCC which should be foreign office attested and he will issue NOC on that PCC basis. I got PCC attested and will be going to Embassy next week for NOC.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Yes if he said so then he will take 30mins to process ur letter. He will prepare infront of u and will take it for the signature. So hopefully u will get it in few mins. Keep ur original PCC with u.

Reactions: anwar01

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi, Whats the current timeline like for Pakistani applicants? Will send in the package by end of Sep.

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Hello all - anyone submitted there passport for COPR at vfs? How long are they taking to return the passports?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi all.

Any ACCA here who got their WES done?

I want to confirm whether it is must to send attested Matric and Inter Certificates from IBCC to WES for assessment? Here is my current status.

IELTS: CLB 9

Education: ACCA Member and BSc. Hons (Oxford Brookes). Both enough to claim points for two or more bachelors.

I also have B.Com i addition to this but i won't be using this degree in points calculation or anywhere as above two educations are enough to get me points for two bachelors.

Is it still necessary for me to send Certified Matric and Inter Certificates from IBCC? I already have B.Com attested from HEC and MOFA 3 years back and i just don't want to go through the hassle for which i will get no benefit.

Please confirm.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all.

Any ACCA here who got their WES done?

I want to confirm whether it is must to send attested Matric and Inter Certificates from IBCC to WES for assessment? Here is my current status.

IELTS: CLB 9

Education: ACCA Member and BSc. Hons (Oxford Brookes). Both enough to claim points for two or more bachelors.

I also have B.Com i addition to this but i won't be using this degree in points calculation or anywhere as above two educations are enough to get me points for two bachelors.

Is it still necessary for me to send Certified Matric and Inter Certificates from IBCC? I already have B.Com attested from HEC and MOFA 3 years back and i just don't want to go through the hassle for which i will get no benefit.

Please confirm.
There are several threads on the forum on this matter. You would just need to send your ACCA membership certificate and OBU degree to WES and you ll get 2 bachelors equivalency. That is enough to get you max points for education. Since you have CLB9 as well, you ll score good!

Reactions: rehanacca

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
There are several threads on the forum on this matter. You would just need to send your ACCA membership certificate and OBU degree to WES and you ll get 2 bachelors equivalency. That is enough to get you max points for education. Since you have CLB9 as well, you ll score good!
Thanks Arslan. I tried searching earlier but couldn't find a recent thread on this :(

Well even with CLB9, my CRS is 443. I hope CRS won't go up until i get ITA :D

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
been more than nine and half months and still waiting... OINP nominated, CRS 472 + 600... anybody else in the same boat??

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Its taking longer for pakistani applicants 4 to 6 months or even more
Thanks. Which VO is processing applications from Pakistan: is it Abu Dhabi, London or Ottawa?

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Hi at which step UCI no reflects in our profile ? With medical pass ? what is the next step after medical pass ?