Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for your response. My husband did O and A Level and then ACCA. Which institute in Pakistan attests his degrees.
Did he get Bsc Applied accounting degree from Brooks university, if yes and if his ACCA is complete, get cpa canada equivalency. it will add 25 points.

for a levels and o levels, check with ibcc islamabad. I am sure they will help for your attestation.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
yes, have you already been nominated ? i got NOI on 29th June, submitted application on e Portal on 19th July, status changed to assessment on 25th July.........
Yes my oinp timeline is
21st june submitted
24th june assessment
27th june dip
29th june approved

Aymen786

Jul 29, 2017
Did he get Bsc Applied accounting degree from Brooks university, if yes and if his ACCA is complete, get cpa canada equivalency. it will add 25 points.

for a levels and o levels, check with ibcc islamabad. I am sure they will help for your attestation.
yes he has BSc degree. He is ACCA affiliate not a member. Does it make any difference in getting 25 score?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
yes he has BSc degree. He is ACCA affiliate not a member. Does it make any difference in getting 25 score?
i assume but not assure if any difference will be made. I think you can get score. Get is Bsc degree evaluate as well from WES and claim points. additional points will be given if he is recognized by CPA Canada which i believe , he will. which province are you intended to stay?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECA of husband can give valuable points and it not at all a useless activity. Please go through the CRS grid for points calculation and see how much valuable points can be received through spouse. Humbly request you please don't give false information if you are not aware of it. It a question of life bro
And I stand corrected !!
I am quite aware of the points one can get for spouse degree (maximum 10 with non-Canadian Degree), and I have not written this intentionally. It was time when I must have been answering posts related to the spouse work experience, and this just got through !
I do apologize but again
a). It was not intentional and I did not mean to write what I have written.
b). I am aware of the points matrix that can be added by spouse's degree.
Regards

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't submit. go with 3rd suggestion. Since you are FSW therefore application processing time is less than 3 months and it will be highlighted and can affect your case.

It's (DOB)one of the fundamental thing which they do care

Thanks for your response.

So you think they will verify NIC DOB despite the fact it's not submitted.

Also I was thinking that difference in DOB is of a month and not a year which would risk or change our points.

I have to think every possible aspect before going for option 3.

Regards,

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks for your response.

So you think they will verify NIC DOB despite the fact it's not submitted.

Also I was thinking that difference in DOB is of a month and not a year which would risk or change our points.

I have to think every possible aspect before going for option 3.

Regards,
in BG, all will be checked

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in BG, all will be checked
That's true.

I am also being suggested to get an affidavit from court while the case is going on to get a decree which can be shown to CIC in case they ask for an explanation that it's a discrepancy we are working on.

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's true.

I am also being suggested to get an affidavit from court while the case is going on to get a decree which can be shown to CIC in case they ask for an explanation that it's a discrepancy we are working on.
My only concern is that they will ask for an explanation in future if they find it or reject the case right away. What's your opinion on that?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card (NIC) which is wrong. Its 24, April 1980 instead of 24, March 1980. (Just a month's difference)

We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,
In my opinion, If you have right DOB on your birth certificate and your passport, you are good to go. They do not need your Pakistan ID card in any step. You do not need to mention it while applying. I think you should apply for correction in the mean time and submit your ePR application.

Secondly, you have got good CRS, even if you want to play safe and decline the ITA, you can get it again soon in coming draw. But keep in mind CIC draws & CRS are too much unpredictable, no one knows what happens next. Like they started to do only 1 draw per month since June 2017.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That's true.

well i can't answer that since its out of my knowledge and i don't want to share what i don't know. seek help with some consultant.