+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

ajangbar

Feb 20, 2013
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, which do you prefer for IELTS in Pakistan, AEO or British Council?

I mean in terms of getting a better score which would you advise?

fahadzia

Apr 26, 2017
ajangbar said:
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, which do you prefer for IELTS in Pakistan, AEO or British Council?

Scores are not affected. You can choose AEO because it costs slightly less and from what I have heard has a better staff (Not sure)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ajangbar said:
Hey Guys,

institute doesn't matter tough, i recommend BC for you

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
ajangbar said:
Hey Guys,

Scores are the same. In listening, AEO doesn't provide headphones, whereas British Council does. Otherwise, there is no difference between the two.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
@madhouseontheshore . I submitted one. Inbox me your email and I can send you the format and copy for Name change.

All the Best

Misbah.2388

May 3, 2017
Salam everyone
I really need help..
I have done bcom from karachi university which is 2 years bachelor's degree in 2014..can u explain which education credential i choose for EE profile?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Misbah.2388 said:
Salam everyone
I really need help..
I have done bcom from karachi university which is 2 years bachelor's degree in 2014..can u explain which education credential i choose for EE profile?
did you get eca? you can't choose yourself in EE if you don't have it but if you want to calculate points then you need to choose associate degree

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
zeeshansial said:
Guys,
I am nominated yesterday......feeling awesome
Hi
Congrats.. what was your crs pls.. Need to know just bcoz i want to assess myself. from which province did u get nomination.
Regards,
Alii

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Congratulations Zeeshan!

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
So I received my ITA yesterday. Congratulations to everyone else who got it as well.

Also, ran into my first small problem. I worked for a company ABC from Oct 2012 to June 2015. Now the first year I worked on contract full time after which I was on their payroll. Since the company was a global MnC their employment certificate is standard.

I have it on company letterhead, dated and duly signed by the HR manager. Now here is the problem. The text states " This is to confirm Mr.ASG was an employee of ABC Corporation since Nov 1, 2013. He was working as a Business Consultant.

He was previously working with HRXX assigned to ABC Corporation on contract in the same role from Oct 2012 to Oct 2013"

I believe it has all the required documents etc. Need your opinion on this. CIC wouldnt have a problem with the letter stating I was on contract since it was the same position and company. Right?

Thank you in advance for your help.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Approximately how long is it taking these days for Pakistani applicants to get PPR after AOR? How long is London / Abu Dhabi visa office taking to give us our PPR from AOR date? Any idea anyone?