Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
AFC339 said:
Thanks!
But I have seen people submitting multiple PCCs for Pakistani cities. Don't you think it is gonna be risky mentioning the home address whereas I lived in Islamabad for four years and 10 months in lahore? I heard few people are mentioning the same address on the form as per there CNIC but i think it can be risky.have you already an experience with this process?
My main question is that showing too much gap after graduation (till getting proper job) , will it effect the application?
I don't think it would matter. Like, you can tell an immigration officer that your hometown is in AJK and you have been living there, even when you were studying in Islamabad. You can say that you lived in a hostel in Islamabad and went to your hometown at weekends. Likewise, you can tell the same for your job.
When you apply for a PCC from AJK, they will verify themselves from the Police of Islamabad and Lahore. It is the country that matters for the PCC, not individual city.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear forum members:

Just filled out the online application at CES website, submitted and made the payment through CC. There is practically no clear guideline as to what happens next. I am suppost to arrange for the official transcripts to be sent directly from the Higher Education Institute in Pakistan. But how would CES know the transcript is mine when they havnt given me any reference number? Totally Lost! Please help.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
omarkhan said:
Dear forum members:

Just filled out the online application at CES website, submitted and made the payment through CC. There is practically no clear guideline as to what happens next. I am suppost to arrange for the official transcripts to be sent directly from the Higher Education Institute in Pakistan. But how would CES know the transcript is mine when they havnt given me any reference number? Totally Lost! Please help.
you must have got an email from them which has student number in it. Once you will arrange all official transcripts attestation from HEC, in sealed envelop, mention your student number up and below, address of CES.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
zeeshansial said:
you must have got an email from them which has student number in it. Once you will arrange all official transcripts attestation from HEC, in sealed envelop, mention your student number up and below, address of CES.
Thanks a lot. That makes sense. And I suppose, in case of online application, i dont need to send coloured copies of passport and transcripts other than HEC attested ones? Am I right?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
umar32085 said:
You're welcome :)
At which stage your current application is?
Received ITA on 5th April, collecting docs for e-APR submission these days. Planning to submit my application by mid-June.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
omarkhan said:
Thanks a lot. That makes sense. And I suppose, in case of online application, i dont need to send coloured copies of passport and transcripts other than HEC attested ones? Am I right?
you need to upload your documents and passport copy. Only HEC documents you need to send

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
zeeshansial said:
you need to upload your documents and passport copy. Only HEC documents you need to send
I've already uploaded all the required documents. Thank you very much for the help :)

drfaustus

Jan 27, 2010
zeeshansial said:
if you can provide further details, it would be easily to tell? duration of bachelor degree other of B.Ed and master degrees duration?
i assume, she should get master degree equivalency.
Thanks for your reply. Well, she completed her 2 Masters as a private candidate. So I guess it would not be counted as a Masters in Canada since she completed her Bachelors in 2 years and not 4, as another member has pointed out.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
madhouseontheshore said:
Received ITA on 5th April, collecting docs for e-APR submission these days. Planning to submit my application by mid-June.
Excellent! I wish you the best :)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
drfaustus said:
Thanks for your reply. Well, she completed her 2 Masters as a private candidate. So I guess it would not be counted as a Masters in Canada since she completed her Bachelors in 2 years and not 4, as another member has pointed out.
tough she did it private but she earned a degree or not? If she got a degree and hec can verify it, I see no reason that Eca will not be done or does private means she has a knowledge but no degree ??

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Did anyone here got their B.com degree from Karachi university evaluated?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
RezJay said:
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!
Seems ur file will be completely processed at otawa office. From Late December CIC is not transferring all files to LVO. to confirm your visa office you can send an email to cpc otawa.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
RezJay said:
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!
What number did you call CIC ?