+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
alishanpwc said:
you have to disclose that you are married and have to show funds for your wife and family members even if they aren't travelling with you.
This may have impact on your points but should be best thing you can do should you later want to take your family with you.
Yes, I have declared my marriage, arranged funds and in fact done PCC for wife and medical for both as well. I am concerned about the answer WHY she is not accompanying currently?

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
zeeshansial said:
Yours, spouse and children of yours
Thank You Zeeshansial. one more thing, I have obtained PCC for my wife from hometown where she lived from her 18 birthday till we got married. On the PCC, the have mention resident and permanent address both that of hometown as stated in CNIC. Will it make any issue as currently we are staying in other city (PCC for this is in process). I mean issue with the current address on home town PCC

Thank you

indigo87

Mar 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

My spouse has a two year BA degree. When I filled in the education details, I selected Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute against the level of education. However, against the WES evaluation of the degree, I selected Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical in school, or other institute, as WES evaluated it as a two years diploma. Now a friend is adamant that I should not have selected Bachelors as level of education, because it is only in this country that a BA can be of two years.

Since I have now received ITA, I was wondering should I change it? If yes, do I need a LOE to go with it?

P.S. it might affect my points but they would still be above the cut-off.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
BasitBangash said:
Thank You Zeeshansial. one more thing, I have obtained PCC for my wife from hometown where she lived from her 18 birthday till we got married. On the PCC, the have mention resident and permanent address both that of hometown as stated in CNIC. Will it make any issue as currently we are staying in other city (PCC for this is in process). I mean issue with the current address on home town PCC

Thank you
you need 2 police certificates. one you have already got and other for the current city, after marriage.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
indigo87 said:
Hi everyone,

My spouse has a two year BA degree. When I filled in the education details, I selected Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute against the level of education. However, against the WES evaluation of the degree, I selected Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical in school, or other institute, as WES evaluated it as a two years diploma. Now a friend is adamant that I should not have selected Bachelors as level of education, because it is only in this country that a BA can be of two years.

Since I have now received ITA, I was wondering should I change it? If yes, do I need a LOE to go with it?

P.S. it might affect my points but they would still be above the cut-off.
Go with the flow and avoid friend or friends, who are giving wrong information. it doesn't matter whether you were suppose to select 3 years or 2 years. WES will evaluate as per their standard principals and accordingly gives you the result.

Regarding points, whatever is there on you WES, that will be considered and don't change anything now due to reason that ITA is received.

indigo87

Mar 21, 2017
zeeshansial said:
Go with the flow and avoid friend or friends, who are giving wrong information. it doesn't matter whether you were suppose to select 3 years or 2 years. WES will evaluate as per their standard principals and accordingly gives you the result.

Regarding points, whatever is there on you WES, that will be considered and don't change anything now due to reason that ITA is received.
Thanks bro! You made my day. +1

malikirfan

Mar 25, 2017
Salam All,

I am due to visit Pakistan next month. Can I apply for PCC in the last week of being there so that it is issued only after I leave. That way it would satisfy the condition that "PCC for the previous country of residence should be obtained after your last stay in the country"?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
malikirfan said:
Salam All,

I am due to visit Pakistan next month. Can I apply for PCC in the last week of being there so that it is issued only after I leave. That way it would satisfy the condition that "PCC for the previous country of residence should be obtained after your last stay in the country"?
hey man, you can apply for PCC on the very first day and get in while being in Pakistan and it will not impact on your application. PCC has nothing to do with that you were or are present in country.

malikirfan

Mar 25, 2017
zeeshansial said:
hey man, you can apply for PCC on the very first day and get in while being in Pakistan and it will not impact on your application. PCC has nothing to do with that you were or are present in country.
Please check no.6 in the first post of the following link. I have also read this multiple times on this forum that one should have left the country before PCC if not a resident there.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary-t471670.0.html

P.S. please add the prefixes yourself as the system does not allow me to send links

indigo87

Mar 21, 2017
s.tamoor said:
Rs.100,81 to be precise
Thank s.tamoor and fkl! Any idea how long on average does IOM Lahore take to give an appointment, and do they require any documents such as EE profile number etc? Is the test same for visitors and PR candidates?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
malikirfan said:
Please check no.6 in the first post of the following link. I have also read this multiple times on this forum that one should have left the country before PCC if not a resident there.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary-t471670.0.html

P.S. please add the prefixes yourself as the system does not allow me to send links
I got my police certificate while i was in Pakistan and it doesn't make a difference. the link you sent, there must be some other reasons for rejection. because of PCC, it's almost unbelievable.