+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Once the PPR request we submit the passport physically and just upload the PP bio page and stamped pages in the MY CIC site?

The receiving that we would get from the local visa office would be only for our records right?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
It depends from which country you are applying.
If you need visa to enter canada then you need to send physical PP otherwise just a soft copy would do.

Do you mind answering to my earlier question ?

afshinsajid

Oct 11, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Anyone please let me know how to apply in express entry without job offer I got my wes and got my ielts result which is listening 9 writing 8 reading 8speaking 8 exp 8 years education masters from KU please guide me
Regard waiting for a kind reply

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
afshinsajid said:
Hi
Anyone please let me know how to apply in express entry without job offer I got my wes and got my ielts result which is listening 9 writing 8 reading 8speaking 8 exp 8 years education masters from KU please guide me
Regard waiting for a kind reply
You do not need any job offer to apply under EE.
Just go to IRCC website, make your profile and submit an initial EOI through MYCIC and you'll be good to go.

mustafa142

Nov 25, 2016
rafzy said:
Congrats !

Can you share your complete timeline plz ???

Also did you get the PPR message in your MYCIC or through Email ?
Thank you dear, Aor 7th Oct and PPR 21st Dec...BG i didnt notice. PPR through email

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mustafa142 said:
Thank you dear, Aor 7th Oct and PPR 21st Dec...BG i didnt notice. PPR through email
Congrats... DID you get PPR through MYCIC and from London Visa office ?

mustafa142

Nov 25, 2016
BS022631986 said:
Congrats Mustafa, was the request from london Visa office? How long they put your background checks in process?? before sending PPR.

Thanks
Thanks, yes it was from London office...BG check i didnt notice, might be few days

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
fkl said:
You don't have to have address on NIC to get a PCC. You lived there, so you were doing something e.g. if you did a degree or worked at some company, then experience letter / pay stub etc. can be used to get that. I have done that first hand, so have many others. This is the safest route that you get PCC from all places you have ever lived, irrespective of those addresses being on your NIC or not.

The other less safer, but practical option is to argue that although you worked in lahore and lived there, your home address on NIC has always been of your home city. So a PCC from there covering that entire period will do fine. But make sure that if you do this, it should tele with your address history that you fill in your express entry application i.e. you don't claim that i have LIVED in lahore (in retrospect, it is not physical living, but living in papers legally as in NIC).

It would be a sure shot refusal if you write in address history of Express entry (lived on a lahore address 07-09 but don't provide PCC from there). But you can always state your home address as your permanent address for entire period (including 07-09) and only provide PCC from there.

As long as PCC matches the address history, it would be fine. Again, i have done this first hand and i know multiple people who did the same, despite living in another city or even two for a few years. Both ways work, but of course first is more transparent and requires extra effort on your part.

Lastly, although most likely you are younger and it shouldn't matter, but "LAST 10 years only" is mostly crap. They need it since the age of 18, period. So if you are older than 28 and only provide last ten years, it is very likely that you would receive a Schedule A. Besides adding likely needed info is always beneficial.
Fkl, if we go with the practical route, do you think it would be a problem if other documents that we attach (experience letters from employers) contain the 'temporary' address that we haven't disclosed in our address history?

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
rafzy said:
did you get PPR through MYCIC or at your email address ?
Dear,
You are asking the same question from every guy getting PPR.
Please chill down ;D
All Pakistani EE applicants are eventually processed at LVO ONLY.
You receive an email regarding the updates in myCIC account, when you check email and download the PDF, that would be PPR and that's it.

BTW, you would probably receive the PPR by 25th of January. ;)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
nuclearbattery said:
Fkl, if we go with the practical route, do you think it would be a problem if other documents that we attach (experience letters from employers) contain the 'temporary' address that we haven't disclosed in our address history?
Yes. It can make an issue that you delibrately mislead them by not mentioning your temporary address at which you lived for particular months/years.

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
rafzy said:
Yes. It can make an issue that you delibrately mislead them by not mentioning your temporary address at which you lived for particular months/years.
But if you refer to fkl's post, he suggests that it is acceptable for people to give their PCCs from one city/for their permanent address despite having jobs in different cities/temporary address.

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Guybrush said:
Dear,
You are asking the same question from every guy getting PPR.
Please chill down ;D
All Pakistani EE applicants are eventually processed at LVO ONLY.
You receive an email regarding the updates in myCIC account, when you check email and download the PDF, that would be PPR and that's it.

BTW, you would probably receive the PPR by 25th of January. ;)
Guybrush what's your AOR and BG was put in progress??? i have seen somewhere u got a request to provide some info to London VO: