Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
imehdee said:
Thank you for your response.

Dear fkl, when you have a moment, please see if you can share your thoughts on my case.
I don't see much to say. It certainly seems positive to me. The negative scenario you have assumed is not really possible. If CIC decided to ask you for another set of medicals, they would just do so when the time comes (often just before PPR, or some times just with PPR). I never would expect them to extend an existing medical for this. Good luck

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
akryptik said:
Anyone? :'(
Normally 30 days. It might be extended if they accept your explanation and evidence but it (the explanation) must be sent right away.

The actual wording of PPR letter states "processing of your app is close to completion. We require you to submit passport in 30 days. If you cannot meet this deadline for some reason, please email at ottawa@cic.. explaining and providing evidence."

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
fkl said:
Normally 30 days. It might be extended if they accept your explanation and evidence but it (the explanation) must be sent right away.

The actual wording of PPR letter states "processing of your app is close to completion. We require you to submit passport in 30 days. If you cannot meet this deadline for some reason, please email at ottawa@cic.. explaining and providing evidence."
Thanks for the reply.

I got my Medical pass after 10 days of receiving AOR...Any idea how long will it take for them to process remaining procedures?
My background check has change to Not Started

tayca10

Oct 4, 2016
Hi guys,

I am also stuck in the whole background check. I got my AOR on 30 Mar 16. But crossed 8 months and no progress.

Whats the average time at the moment for Pakistani applicants?

Is it true that London does not issue ppr? that once applications have gone through successful checks they then send it to Ottawa for Pak?

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
tayca10 said:
Hi guys,

I am also stuck in the whole background check. I got my AOR on 30 Mar 16. But crossed 8 months and no progress.

Whats the average time at the moment for Pakistani applicants?

Is it true that London does not issue ppr? that once applications have gone through successful checks they then send it to Ottawa for Pak?
That's strange...
what's your profile and timeline?

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Anybody here aspiring for Saskatchewan?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Pakistani Brothers,

I am currently in Qatar. According to following link:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

According to that I have to fill the form as given and give it to embassy (as I am currently in Qatar as Pakistani Citizen). I think it will be confirmed by ministry of interior.

Any Pakistani who has gone thru this procedure thru embassy can tell me how long it takes? Will they send it to MOI pakistan? Will it take more than 1 month?

Regards,
Sameer Ansari

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
akryptik said:
Thanks for the reply.

I got my Medical pass after 10 days of receiving AOR...Any idea how long will it take for them to process remaining procedures?
My background check has change to Not Started
You are welcome. No body would have any idea. That is a pretty standard stage of PR processing. It could be done in 3 months and could take 1.5 year at worst from now. Background may or may not change (it might change to in process at some time and might revert as well, in some cases it might not change at all). So be patient.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Pakistani Brothers,

I am currently in Qatar. According to following link:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

According to that I have to fill the form as given and give it to embassy (as I am currently in Qatar as Pakistani Citizen). I think it will be confirmed by ministry of interior.

Any Pakistani who has gone thru this procedure thru embassy can tell me how long it takes? Will they send it to MOI pakistan? Will it take more than 1 month?

Regards,
Sameer Ansari

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Pakistani Brothers,

Regards,
Sameer Ansari

Instead of doing this through embassy i suggest to do it by nominating someone here, like your brother can get it done on your behalf. as i have seen here Police culture they wont process it without taking ..... ................ However, this is my opinion: you can explore further options:

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
AOR 4 july 2016
RPRF req 19 sep 2016
PPR 8 dec 2016

FSW with LMIA

Good luck to all ..
Congrats! Do you happen to know your visa office?