Here is the link for the information regarding VFS:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/

and the address is mentioned below:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Bahria Complex IV, 4th Floor,
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road.
Gizri, Clifton, Karachi

Email: info.canadakhi@gerrys.com.pk

Go to vfs office with two pictures of you and your each dependents along with passports and the copy of your PPR. They will charge you approximately PKR 1400 per passport to transmit those passports from you to Canadian High Commission and after visa stamping with COPR to you.
you do not need to book an appointment as it's a walk-in service
their timings are 9am-4pm from Monday to Friday.
thank you bro. I have successfully submitted my PP today - any idea in how many days will i get it back??

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Friends, i am from Pakistan and plan to land in Toronto in coming few months.

I have a query about settlement funds I want to take 13500 CAD$ with me, how shall I take it? in which form? wont it be money laundering issue?

Please guide me through the whole procedure.
You can take it in any form e.g. Cash, Cash at bank (you have to show bank statement in front of immigration officer at airport) and it is not mandatory to show funds in Canadian bank. I would suggest that you can take money in the form of Traveler's Cheque or Demand Draft. no, 13500 CAD would not be considered as money laundering because at Pakistani airport your documentation will prove that you are newly permanent resident of Canada and that money is part of your application.

haroonbaig

Mar 14, 2016
How to get ACCA assessment from WES

Hi All,

I am an ACCA member and want WES assessment. I have seen the procedure which states that ACCA should send documents directly to WES but when I contact ACCA they said we do not attest any photocopies. You should send you documents directly and if WES requires they can contact us for validation.

Please let me know how to get ACCA assessed by WES.

Regards,
Haroon Baig

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
murtazajaffri_cca said:
thank you bro. I have successfully submitted my PP today - any idea in how many days will i get it back??
Best of luck buddy, I do not have any idea in how many days they will get our passport back, I asked from a lady at VFS lahore office regarding average time of getting our passport back and she told us the average time of 2 to 2.5 weeks. So, hopefully we will get them back soon. update us when you will get yours back and I will also update at thread when I got mine.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Re: How to get ACCA assessment from WES

haroonbaig said:
Hi All,

I am an ACCA member and want WES assessment. I have seen the procedure which states that ACCA should send documents directly to WES but when I contact ACCA they said we do not attest any photocopies. You should send you documents directly and if WES requires they can contact us for validation.

Please let me know how to get ACCA assessed by WES.

Regards,
Haroon Baig
Brother, the procedure to assess ACCA from WES is that you have to ask from ACCA to send your transcript (marks-sheet) directly to WES. They not need to be attested. I have gone through from the same process.
Note: You cannot send your transcript directly to WES, only ACCA will send those to WES.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
haroonbaig said:
Hi Faizan,

Did ACCA sent only the mark sheets. They didn't sent any certificate.

Regards,
Haroon Baig
Yes, they will only send your mark sheet. WES do not assess membership certificate. And you will get equivalence of 3 years Canadian Bachelor's degree on the basis of ACCA.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
FaizanAli46 said:
Best of luck buddy, I do not have any idea in how many days they will get our passport back, I asked from a lady at VFS lahore office regarding average time of getting our passport back and she told us the average time of 2 to 2.5 weeks. So, hopefully we will get them back soon. update us when you will get yours back and I will also update at thread when I got mine.
Surely, VFS in Karachi told me avg time is 15-20 business days in which I will get my PP back!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
FaizanAli46 said:
You can take it in any form e.g. Cash, Cash at bank (you have to show bank statement in front of immigration officer at airport) and it is not mandatory to show funds in Canadian bank. I would suggest that you can take money in the form of Traveler's Cheque or Demand Draft. no, 13500 CAD would not be considered as money laundering because at Pakistani airport your documentation will prove that you are newly permanent resident of Canada and that money is part of your application.

Thanks, in Pakistan DD or TC are made by money exchanges right? Bank wont issue DD or TC in CAD$...

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
nickarter84 said:
I would suggest not to waste your valuable time by sending your documents to CES,

WES is tough process but it's incredible, they did evaluation for me in just 3 days.

All the info. about the HEC and WES is available on the forum,

If you have more queries then do post it here.

CES will complete your evaluation in 15 weeks (Current Processing time)

Thank you.
Hi Dear,
I want to ask that you had applied to WES via university or by yourself?

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
uetian119 said:
Hi Dear,
I want to ask that you had applied to WES via university or by yourself?
i applied to wes independently, once i got the registration number from wes i forwarded the same to ACCA to send the relevant docs to wes including the registration number :)

Fahad127

Mar 15, 2016
Need Help!!!

As per ICAS requirement, I sent the Documents for HEC Attestation in a sealed envelope and also attached a cover letter for sealing the envelope through Leopard Courier (As HEC has now Authorized Leopard Courier). But They have not sent the Photocopies in an sealed envelope, upon asking Leopard office and then they called HEC Islamabad in front of me, Their Guy at HEC Islamabad told them to ask me to get it sealed from HEC Karachi office which will be equally accepted internationally.

Then, I went To HEC Karachi office and asked them and they sealed the HEC Islamabad attested photocopies in White Colored Official HEC Envelope but have stamped it as HEC Karachi, I even asked the HEC Karachi Official who sealed the envelope that, Will ICAS Canada accept it, he said: "Sure they will"

So my question is will this sealed envelope be accepted by ICAS? or will they ask for sealed Envelope from Islamabad?

Need Urgent Reply.

Thank you.

hamadkhalid

Feb 13, 2016
Sir I am from ICAS as well, and they have clearly mentioned on their site that you have to get them sealed and attested from Islamabad office, I am going by the site, but someone else might have a better idea

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its humble advise, dont go for ICAS for ECA as they take 5 months almost. Service too slow also if you got anything wrong with ECA than wait longer for thier reponce.