Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Friends
Today I received an email from PEI asking me to fill and send 3 forms. Hoping they ll send me the nomination certificate

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
I have received ITA under pnp (Ontario).

Now I have a question.
When I submitted my application for OINP. Ontario required funds of $14853, I had $18000 in my account. I withdrew the funds after applying for OINP as needed them for personal use. now that I have received ITA and now I will deposit the funds back into my account and I will take declaration from my parents that these funds are for my personal use only. Will there be a problem in the process from CIC, will these pose an objection for the CIC that I withdrew the funds required for OINP application?

The documents I have prepared:
1- Stamped paper Gift Deed
2- Stamped Paper Affidavit
3- Bank statement of my mother showing transaction that she transfer money to my account with bank stamp.
4- My Bank statement showing transaction receiving money from my mother with bank statement.
5- Mine and my parents' Net worth certificates.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
nickarter84 said:
Hi Guys,

I am just starting this thread to make all the friends together for Express Entry.

In order to discuss the problems,

and queries for filling the Express Entry Online Application.

Share your thoughts.

Best of Luck!!

Hi!
Which PNP did you get? I have received OINP email to apply. I am gathering docs for submitting application to OINP. Any idea about How quick are they to send the invite?

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi, I am applying for OINP. The doc states that I have to submit IELTS GENERAL for my language test scores whereas I have IELTS ACADEMIC and there is very little time to take the test again and apply since the deadline is 45 days. Has anyone applied with IELTS Academic scores too? Is it really necessary to get a IELTS General or would IELTS ACADEMIC do? Thanks

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
AK1285 said:
Hi, I am applying for OINP. The doc states that I have to submit IELTS GENERAL for my language test scores whereas I have IELTS ACADEMIC and there is very little time to take the test again and apply since the deadline is 45 days. Has anyone applied with IELTS Academic scores too? Is it really necessary to get a IELTS General or would IELTS ACADEMIC do? Thanks
Its mandatory to get IELTS general exam. Academics one is for students applying for student visa. I guess general one is for the PR.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK1285 said:
General is used for Immigration purpose while academic is a requirement of universities when you apply to study . There is a difference in the reading and writing section I believe and speaking and listening test are same.

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Has anyone submitted documents after receiving ITA. If yes, then can you please tell me if you have also mentioned your CNIC details too or just the passport? I am asking because the police certificates from Pakistan contains both the CNIC number and the passport?

Please reply!

Thanks in Advance.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
ambreenkhan said:
Has anyone submitted documents after receiving ITA. If yes, then can you please tell me if you have also mentioned your CNIC details too or just the passport? I am asking because the police certificates from Pakistan contains both the CNIC number and the passport?

Please reply!

Thanks in Advance.
[/quote
Passport is enough. No need to add cnic

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
I have received Nomination from Saskatchewan. I will submit application after getting ITA.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an appointment from IOM karachi for medical exam? I have a new born baby and her passport may take another 3 weeks to be prepared. Can i get an appointment for her on her birth certificate? Or should i get mine and husband's medical first and get hers done one the passport is ready!

Please let me know if anyone has gone through this or could help!

Thanks,

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ambreenkhan said:

Please reply!

Thanks in Advance.
After answering all the questions,
System would generate a personalized checklist
For me and my wife, they asked for passport separately
And National ID separately
So, if u get a National ID slot then u must provide CNIC

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
nickarter84 said:
After answering all the questions,
System would generate a personalized checklist
For me and my wife, they asked for passport separately
And National ID separately
So, if u get a National ID slot then u must provide CNIC
That's partially correct. The system asks if you have / wish to add another Government provided ID except passport or not.

If you say yes and Enter CNIC details there, you would be asked to upload that in the generated checklist, if you don't mention that at all (i didn't and just let it go with passports) then the checklist won't contain the entry. So it is kind of a personal choice. I never saw it mandated any where and didn't choose to include it.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Sanazeh said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an appointment from IOM karachi for medical exam? I have a new born baby and her passport may take another 3 weeks to be prepared. Can i get an appointment for her on her birth certificate? Or should i get mine and husband's medical first and get hers done one the passport is ready!

Please let me know if anyone has gone through this or could help!

Thanks,
Depends upon how free they are. They might ask you to come with in a day or two or they might not have any slot for another 10 days.

Usually multiple applicants (like a family with kids) would need some more time and are given appointment a week or so away. But i have never seen them too much occupied (However, this info is a couple years outdated).

Lastly, you cannot get an appointment WIHTOUT a passport number and other details for the child.

I don't see any reason why would one try getting your own medicals done now and get those for a child latter.

You should wait for the passport and do it all together.

Unless you have an ITA and are close on your 60 day time line for applying for Express entry. In that case you should do your medicals now and attach a letter of explanation. Without a passport you cannot submit a child's application any way. So it is not just limited to medicals.

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Thank you all :)

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Guys, I have to pay the Ontario PT fee which is C$1500. I am hoping to make a bank draft for this. However, I have no idea that how I will do that. Any experiences? I have the account in Standard Chartered. So should I just visit them and tell them that I want a back draft on this name for C$1500?

A quick response would be really appreciated. Thanks.