+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

saleemkh

Jan 16, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

I have also just got the reply from WES that I must send SSC and HSC documents as well.

However, if you guide me how can I get these documents away to WES from IBCC?

Thank you once again.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
I am also the victim of CES UoT, but after 6 months I have received an e-mail copy of report.

4 Years Bachelor's from recognized university!

Now I checked in eligibility tool, it said that I am eligible.

So should I fill MyCIC? I have not yet received hard copy of ECA, but have a copy in e-mail, which have reference No.

My occupation falls in NOC 2281.

Suggestions needed!

cibean

Apr 25, 2014
nickarter84 said:
If you are married, then you should get your Spouse ECA done, to claim her points.
is it required for spouse degree to be attested for claiming points for his degree ?
which organizations now do equivalency ?

qmehdi

Jan 16, 2015
Dear All,

I am an ACCA member with B.com and looking forward to pursue BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University UK. I need advice on putting up my profile for express entry. While going through the website of CIC, I found that I am eligible for applying through express entry but still need to confirm certain queries I have.

I went through this forum and glad to see that people here have information, and by the help of you I can process my case very soon InshAllah.

So here are the obvious questions in my mind which need your advice.

1. What are the pre-requisites of submitting the online profile? I have all my degrees attested from HEC. Is there any other attestation required before submitting the profile? and please let me know what other documents are required to complete the online profile.

2. I am planning to give IELTS exam this month InshAllah. Once that is cleared, do I have to submit the results somewhere? Or just submit the documents online?

3. While going through the CIC, it says people having Canadian local qualification gets an edge in immigration and job hunt. Being an ACCA member it sounds good to me as I can claim exemptions from CGA Canada, and on the basis of ACCA membership I can achieve CGA as well but that requires at least $600 to get through the membership. What do you suggest should I proceed to get the CGA membership? Is it sensible to invest on it before immigration?

4. What is the minimum score required to get the case processed smoothly?

5. Once all the pre-requisites of documents are completed (i.e. Attestation of documents, IELTS, Completion of online profile) where should i submit the profile? Is it online submission and how much does it costs?

6. What are the suggested chances of getting immigrant status for candidates having similar profile like me?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mehdi

Dasa12345

Dec 1, 2010
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I have aplied under FSW2014 and intending to apply under EE. But I havnt got UCI yet. Can I apply without it?

Dasa12345

Dec 1, 2010
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
qmehdi said:
Dear All,

I am an ACCA member with B.com and looking forward to pursue BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University UK. I need advice on putting up my profile for express entry. While going through the website of CIC, I found that I am eligible for applying through express entry but still need to confirm certain queries I have.

I went through this forum and glad to see that people here have information, and by the help of you I can process my case very soon InshAllah.

So here are the obvious questions in my mind which need your advice.

1. What are the pre-requisites of submitting the online profile? I have all my degrees attested from HEC. Is there any other attestation required before submitting the profile? and please let me know what other documents are required to complete the online profile. U need to get your educational credentials evaluated from one of the CIC recognized institutes else u cannot claim points for your eduaction.

2. I am planning to give IELTS exam this month InshAllah. Once that is cleared, do I have to submit the results somewhere? Or just submit the documents online? Ielts result is submit online as they ask u the obtained score and result form number mentioned on ur ielts result copy.

3. While going through the CIC, it says people having Canadian local qualification gets an edge in immigration and job hunt. Being an ACCA member it sounds good to me as I can claim exemptions from CGA Canada, and on the basis of ACCA membership I can achieve CGA as well but that requires at least $600 to get through the membership. What do you suggest should I proceed to get the CGA membership? Is it sensible to invest on it before immigration.

4. What is the minimum score required to get the case processed smoothly?

5. Once all the pre-requisites of documents are completed (i.e. Attestation of documents, IELTS, Completion of online profile) where should i submit the profile? Is it online submission and how much does it costs? It in online system. Once you complete your profile and submit it you wait for Invitation to Apply. If only you get ITA then you are required to submit the documents (scanned copies) and pay the fees and all this will be done online.

6. What are the suggested chances of getting immigrant status for candidates having similar profile like me?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mehdi
Answered to the best of my knowledge. No idea on question 3, 4, 6.

semmas

Jan 17, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have few Qs:

1) Can one apply create Express entry profile without having Ielts and ECA assesment of degree (and do these later)?

2) Do I need to get Bachelor Degree (Electrical Engineering) assessment only or the previous too?

3) Do I have to send the originals for ECA assessment ?

semmas

Jan 17, 2015
Hi Everyone,

1) Do I have to send only Bachelor Degree for ECA assessment or matric and FSc as well?

2) Do I need to send the originals or photocopies?

3) Do these photocopies needs to be attested from HEC and BISE respectively?

4) Do I send them directly only or the university also have to send something?

5) How long this ECA procedure normally takes?

Best Regards !

abdul421

Jan 7, 2015
semmas said:
Hi Everyone,

I have few Qs:

1) Can one apply create Express entry profile without having Ielts and ECA assesment of degree (and do these later)? NO

2) Do I need to get Bachelor Degree (Electrical Engineering) assessment only or the previous too? ALL of them

3) Do I have to send the originals for ECA assessment ? Dont send original they will not return any document only send copies attested by IBCC and HEC in sealed envelope u can find the process of attestation in other forums

qmehdi

Jan 16, 2015
Dasa12345 said:
Answered to the best of my knowledge. No idea on question 3, 4, 6.
Many thanks brother. Where can i find the CIC institutions to get my documents evaluated?

Dasa12345

Dec 1, 2010
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
qmehdi said:
Many thanks brother. Where can i find the CIC institutions to get my documents evaluated?
Visit this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

civil1

Dec 26, 2014
chemtoronto said:
That is very good score. You will get the ITA in January or February. I can only manage 446.
Thanks. I hope so that it would be good enough. But people having Nominations & Job Offers have a better chance of getting the first serving, if you ask me.

Having said that, i feel that 380s to 425s will be the cut-off score for first invites...