+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Razahaider1

Jun 4, 2018
I am having a problem regarding police character certificate. I shifted to a new place a year and 5 months ago when I was 18 yrs old and I spent my 17 years of life at that old place. Do I need to get the certificate from both of the places(new and old) or is it okay to get it from the new place police station, plus the city hasn't been change while shifting.
just 4 to 5 Km away from old house.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
I submitted the notarized copy of the Police Clearance Certificate, and not the original one. The guy at tha VAC Karachi asked me for the copy of the PCC, and even though I had the original one I forgot to ask him if the original was required. Does that make a difference, or is the notarized copy okay?

tameezs

May 21, 2018
I am having a problem regarding police character certificate. I shifted to a new place a year and 5 months ago when I was 18 yrs old and I spent my 17 years of life at that old place. Do I need to get the certificate from both of the places(new and old) or is it okay to get it from the new place police station, plus the city hasn't been change while shifting.
just 4 to 5 Km away from old house.
I was in a similar situation. I shifted to this new place a year and 4 months ago. Before which, I had lived at the old place for 11 years. And just like you, both places are nearby and hence come under the jurisdiction of the same police station. However, only the certificate of your current place is required. No need for 2 separate certificates.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
In First 4 weeks usually applicants get medical call. Whats status of your application?
'We are currently processing your application' and the background check is being carried out as well..
I had 2 rejections prior to this application though, I did address them in detail and my SoP was around 4 pages.. Made 3 consultants proof read it as well and I got all docs even the bank statements notarized. Really hope it works out this time..

Irfan Mustafa

May 9, 2018
'We are currently processing your application' and the background check is being carried out as well..
I had 2 rejections prior to this application though, I did address them in detail and my SoP was around 4 pages.. Made 3 consultants proof read it as well and I got all docs even the bank statements notarized. Really hope it works out this time..
Insha Allah you will get it this time what were the reasons of your earlier rejections?

Reactions: faraz123

tameezs

May 21, 2018
Insha Allah you will get it this time what were the reasons of your earlier rejections?
The first time it was purpose of visit and financial reasons.. Then the second time it was not being a bona-fide student .
Though everything was complete and well the second time, but I applird really late, about 3 weeks prior to commencement of semester..
There is a long time to the start of semester right now, hoping to hear a goodnews soon!

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Should I apply online or try my luck for paper based application ? What u guys suggest ?

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I got mail that your application is updated but when i sign in on my cic application there was no message nothing , it was just same like before and i am really tense that why they mail me if there no change in application? Have anybody idea about this

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I got mail that your application is updated but when i sign in on my cic application there was no message nothing , it was just same like before and i am really tense that why they mail me if there no change in application? Have anybody idea about this
Yes it means that they opened your file. You'll get a reply from them within a week. On which stage are you right now.