+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
When: submitted paper base application on 16 March 2018 at karachi vfs
Recieved medical call on 12 april 2018
Got Medical appointment on 19th April 2018
How: submitted everything almost 28 individual docs from my job employment card payslips to sop cover letter. Solid bank statement
Still havent recieve my passport just a medical letter.
All the very best.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Ielts 7.5 with one individual band 5.5
Also provided english proficiency certificate
Ned graduate 3.24 cgpa
One publication in ieee
Working as graduate engineer in SSGC
Meng course uni of ottawa
Why M.Eng? Just curious because you already have a publication, you could have gone for MASc.

What made you choose Ottawa?

sayem1232

Oct 16, 2017
Why M.Eng? Just curious because you already have a publication, you could have gone for MASc.

What made you choose Ottawa?
If not judging i thought for industrial/ field job meng is a better choice. I have already done some research in smart grid but it was very advanced so i decided not to persue it however main reason was pakistan is suitable if one has meng rather than masc since i will return back.
Ottawa had coop program and industrial links and think of it as a capital city thats why plus i only applied there
Hope i conveyed your message.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
If not judging i thought for industrial/ field job meng is a better choice. I have already done some research in smart grid but it was very advanced so i decided not to persue it however main reason was pakistan is suitable if one has meng rather than masc since i will return back.
Ottawa had coop program and industrial links and think of it as a capital city thats why plus i only applied there
Hope i conveyed your message.
Oh ok. Thanks!

salman53101

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys can someone help me out. So its been almost 8 weeks since i sent my application and linked it online. I barely receive updates but today when i logged in, the tab said 'Updated' instead of 'submitted' and when i checked the status,there was no change! This is the second time this has happened. I also dont receive any emails or updates regarding my application since its submission. I checked my tracking and the last it said was my application was submitted to visa office in Islambad.

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
Hi guys can someone help me out. So its been almost 8 weeks since i sent my application and linked it online. I barely receive updates but today when i logged in, the tab said 'Updated' instead of 'submitted' and when i checked the status,there was no change! This is the second time this has happened. I also dont receive any emails or updates regarding my application since its submission. I checked my tracking and the last it said was my application was submitted to visa office in Islambad.
Can you share your profile?

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
Submitted on 22nd Feb 2018
Linked application on 26th online

Ielts is 7.5
Applying for undergrad at U of T
Upfront medical which I passed
Great. When did you last get that updated status. I, too have the same profile. Applied on 16th feb. Upfront med passed on 18th march followed by an updated status a week later.

salman53101

Feb 3, 2018
Great. When did you last get that updated status. I, too have the same profile. Applied on 16th feb. Upfront med passed on 18th march followed by an updated status a week later.
today. But no visible change in the application status

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Did you checked Vsf website
m
Probably they started reviewing your eligibility, and it will happen till the final decision they will communicate to you.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
about 2-3 weeks later
When the visa officer opens a file to give his decision, or to ask for other documents, the application gets updated with no visible changes. Either expect something within the next two days or you'll hear back from them next week.