+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
For January 2018 intake we haven’t seen a single applicant getting visa here on forum.
Most of us are now in waiting list for May/September 2018 intake
Yes but many of my friend have gotten their study permit approved for the January intake. They all applied in September or Early October. Furthermore, a friend of mine was asked to provide an update LOA and he did that on 1st Feb and his permit got approved on 11th Feb.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Indian are getting visa within days, but we are having so much delay.. why ?
Because their files are processed in India and the Canadian embassy in India doesn't process visas for any other country. On the contrary, the Abu Dhabi embassy has to process visa applications from Pakistan, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Afganistan, Bahrain and many others and their resources are limited hence the delay.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@Asifa123 Kindly consult the members of this forum before applying for your study permit for the second time. You can get a lot of help here if you ask for it. If you haven't gone for Caips and if you have deferred your intake from Winter to Fall (which is the only reasonable option since you wont get visa in time to start your education this Spring), then you should go for Caips notes. It just cost like $15 but it can reveal a lot of other details because of which your file could have been refused other then not providing them with the SOP and the affidavits.

Asifa123

Jan 31, 2018
@Asifa123 Kindly consult the members of this forum before applying for your study permit for the second time. You can get a lot of help here if you ask for it. If you haven't gone for Caips and if you have deferred your intake from Winter to Fall (which is the only reasonable option since you wont get visa in time to start your education this Spring), then you should go for Caips notes. It just cost like $15 but it can reveal a lot of other details because of which your file could have been refused other then not providing them with the SOP and the affidavits.
Thank u so much for ur suggestions. I submitted my complete file now second time on 14th Feb. Now just can hope for best. Classes will be started from 9th april.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Thank u so much for ur suggestions. I submitted my complete file now second time on 14th Feb. Now just can hope for best. Classes will be started from 9th april.
Well in that case, best of luck and i hope you get a positive reply from their end this time.

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Brother, I have received email just now my SP refused because of this reason kindly advise me what I should do. I should get admission in another university or I can reapply visa again keeping admission in the same university (Brock Uv) and course coz still I have time, classes will start on 01 Aug 2018.

''''''''Other reasons:

IMM 5622 (12-2016) E GCMS (DISPONIBLE EN FRANÇAIS - IMM 5622 F)

Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the

reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona

fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.''''''''''''''''''

Advise please.
My course was Master of Professional Accounting, I am already B.Com and ACMA from Pakistan

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
Brother, I have received email just now my SP refused because of this reason kindly advise me what I should do. I should get admission in another university or I can reapply visa again keeping admission in the same university (Brock Uv) and course coz still I have time, classes will start on 01 Aug 2018.

''''''''Other reasons:

Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the

reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona

Advise please.
My course was Master of Professional Accounting, I am already B.Com and ACMA from Pakistan
Try to get admission somewhere in Quebec for study permit approval.

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-Aug-2015 (PP Returned)
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015

''''''''Other reasons:

Advise please.
Sorry to read this... Was your Medical done?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
No medical, email received after exactly last day of 7th week and when I applied processing time was 7 week
Dear your complete profile may help members to guess reasons of refusal. Your present job, prospects of jobs upon return , your financial ties etc.
Do apply for CIAPS immediately as you have time for August intake.

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Dear your complete profile may help members to guess reasons of refusal. Your present job, prospects of jobs upon return , your financial ties etc.
Do apply for CIAPS immediately as you have time for August intake.
How to apply CIAPS?

Presently working as Sr. Accountant, upon return don't know, financial ties I showed property documents, shares, tax return etc.