+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Feb 11, 2018
I am currently in the 8th semester of my bachelor degree.
I am applying for masters intake of september on the basis of current results till 7th semester.I will most probably get a conditional letter from the university.
My final result of 8th semester will come out around the last week of july.
I want to know if there will be enough time for the whole process to take place after the final result.(for the september intake).

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
I am currently in the 8th semester of my bachelor degree.
I am applying for masters intake of september on the basis of current results till 7th semester.I will most probably get a conditional letter from the university.
My final result of 8th semester will come out around the last week of july.
I want to know if there will be enough time for the whole process to take place after the final result.(for the september intake).
Not in case of Pakistan. But you can apply and then go for deferment

Reactions: sultanisb

waheed1979

Feb 11, 2018
nahi. bas ek bohat convincing sa response likha on rejection. aur medical request agayi
Dear Omer can u please share ur reply here so it might help us in my case too i have refused with same reason not bonafide student, shall be thank full if u share ur experience here so it may help us many here facing difficuties.
thaks

waheed1979

Feb 11, 2018
hello guys,
any one can guide ,my student visa refused, the ony reason not bonafide student and may not return back to home country, any one can help me to jusify my statment of purpose, fund sare sufficient,ielts score not less then 6 each module overall 6.5, applied in a college of Qubec,and also submited CAQ(Certificate of acceptance of qubec,
ur suggestions may work well in my case processing ,as i m planning to reapply,

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
hello guys,
any one can guide ,my student visa refused, the ony reason not bonafide student and may not return back to home country, any one can help me to jusify my statment of purpose, fund sare sufficient,ielts score not less then 6 each module overall 6.5, applied in a college of Qubec,and also submited CAQ(Certificate of acceptance of qubec,
ur suggestions may work well in my case processing ,as i m planning to reapply,
Dear please share complete profile. Also share CIAPS notes if you have. Else you should apply for CIAPS immediately as the exact reasons will only be known then and you will be in a position to respond more appropriately

waheed1979

Feb 11, 2018
Dear please share complete profile. Also share CIAPS notes if you have. Else you should apply for CIAPS immediately as the exact reasons will only be known then and you will be in a position to respond more appropriately
not applied for caips notes yet, shal share after , wht else u want to know ,

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
hey i got rejection as i didnt submit SOP , so they mentioned that i will not leave canada after my studies.i also didnt submit affidavits ,i will reapply but need suggestions to make my SOP strong.
Make your SOP very strong and attractive. It should reflect these things

Reasons for coming to Canada
Why not studying in Pakistan (The same course you applied)
Strong Home ties with the country
Why you choose this University
How can you benefit your country after completion of studies

Hope it helps..

Regards,
Osama

Jan 2, 2018
Any one who had applied in January 2018 and his/her visa refused, for Pakistani applicants only

Jan 2, 2018
i didnt attach SOP so they mentioned that i m not a bonafide student and have no intention to leave canada after study.
ur also got refused??
I have also submitted My application in January but still in progress, no response till yet.