+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Oct 30th applicant, medical passed, we are still waiting been 3 months today. Does anyone know what is going on. Visa office Abu Dhabi :(
Another Oct 30th Applicant got request to submit new Letter of Acceptance on Sunday. So don't worry.

Reactions: mary2337

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Thank you for the positive vibes Hussain. My sister had already uploaded an extension letter from uinversity via a CSE about a month and a half ago.
Do check the online portal. When they open your file, it is written 'updated' where normally we have 'submitted' written. My application got updated yesterday so check hers as well. Probably they never asked for it because she already sent it but still there will be an update.

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
Do check the online portal. When they open your file, it is written 'updated' where normally we have 'submitted' written. My application got updated yesterday so check hers as well. Probably they never asked for it because she already sent it but still there will be an update.
Yes it was updated last week I believe.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Yes it was updated last week I believe.
You'll hear from them within a week then. The guy who got the request for new LoA, he got an update a week before he got the request.

Reactions: mary2337

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
I also got letter to provide them with an updated Letter of Acceptance for next term.

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
Apart from Quebec.
Any body got student visa for any other state or province from Pakistan?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I also got letter to provide them with an updated Letter of Acceptance for next term.
Did you upload the letter? Or have you requested one from the University?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
No that's not an issue. It would have been an advantage if they sponsored you but not the other way around. Your father has some shares in the company, not all the shares so that makes sense why the company is not sponsoring you. Just show the required funds and explain why this education will help you run the company and hopefully there wont be a problem.
One more question: considering the fact that I will be furnishing my education partially through my savings (via my salary), could this be considered in any way determinable to the visa application? Reason I ask, could the visa officer ask himself "why is this student funding via his savings that took him 6 years to save."

After my father transfers the funds he has saved for me, I will have enough to study for 2 years and a healthy safety margin.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
One more question: considering the fact that I will be furnishing my education partially through my savings (via my salary), could this be considered in any way determinable to the visa application? Reason I ask, could the visa officer ask himself "why is this student funding via his savings that took him 6 years to save."

After my father transfers the funds he has saved for me, I will have enough to study for 2 years and a healthy safety margin.
No they wont have a problem with that. Trust me there are people who are so passionate for education to do this. You just need to show the passion in your SOP. When you are going to sell the property, make sure to send that money to Canada via your fathers bank account. Make him the sponsor, show your own bank statements and it will be alright. Once you transfer the funds to Canada, there is nothing else for the VO to look regarding the funds. Just make sure to show your ties through business, property and family members and you'll be fine. Do pray as it helps a lot.

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Dear I received this message today. I don't know the same notification is going to visa officer or not?

There have been no updates to your application (XXXXXXXXXX) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Dear I received this message today. I don't know the same notification is going to visa officer or not?

There have been no updates to your application (XXXXXXXXXX) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.
That's an auto generated email. Nothing special about it and no only you will receive it. You'll get one of these every month.