+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Same for the UK. Getting a police certificate from over there would be very difficult. I’ll get one from here tomorrow.

Just hope I get my visa since my travel history is very good.
We wish you luck. Just check the checklist i sent you before applying. And apply as soon as you get the Police certificate because there are still many October applicants who are waiting for a response so they can take a lot of time.

uomhrd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
We wish you luck. Just check the checklist i sent you before applying. And apply as soon as you get the Police certificate because there are still many October applicants who are waiting for a response so they can take a lot of time.
Thank You!!

I checked. I’ll get the police clearance certificate by tomorrow. Anything can happen in Pakistan if one knows how to do it. And I’ll send the application by tomorrow. The current processing time is 5 weeks. So hopefully I’m applying at a good time. I hope my study history works in my favour. And the fact that I am contractually bound to come back to pakistan when my course finishes.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Thank You!!

I checked. I’ll get the police clearance certificate by tomorrow. Anything can happen in Pakistan if one knows how to do it. And I’ll send the application by tomorrow. The current processing time is 5 weeks. So hopefully I’m applying at a good time. I hope my study history works in my favour. And the fact that I am contractually bound to come back to pakistan when my course finishes.
Don't trust the processing time, when i applied on 20th October, the processing time was 8 weeks and it was reduced to 3 weeks after two weeks and i haven't received an answer yet. I got my medical request on 9th November and passed it on 18th November but nothing since then.

uomhrd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Don't trust the processing time, when i applied on 20th October, the processing time was 8 weeks and it was reduced to 3 weeks after two weeks and i haven't received an answer yet. I got my medical request on 9th November and passed it on 18th November but nothing since then.
Oh wow. Honestly that’s a whole another level of delaying an application.

What course and uni have you applied to?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Oh wow. Honestly that’s a whole another level of delaying an application.

What course and uni have you applied to?
A lot of people are in the same boat. I applied for Computer Science at University of Waterloo.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Shit man. That's bad. I hope that does not happen to me.

I have already had my medical done upfront from IOM. Will that help?
Yar in every other country the processing time is quicker for upfront medical, but can't say about Pakistan lol. Ek larke ne September mein kia tha for Jan intake with upfront medical. He got his one in December so hisab laga lo. Bas jaldi karlo you have enough time agar issi month ke end tak kardo.

uomhrd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Yar in every other country the processing time is quicker for upfront medical, but can't say about Pakistan lol. Ek larke ne September mein kia tha for Jan intake with upfront medical. He got his one in December so hisab laga lo. Bas jaldi karlo you have enough time agar issi month ke end tak kardo.
Haan honestly. By this weekend I’ll submit it. Aage Allah ke hawale. InshaAllah aapka bhi lagega aur mera bhi.

Meine toh UK ke Visa ke liye bank document bhi jamma nahin karaya the aur Visa aagaya tha. Toh hopefully koi kaand na ho mere saath bas.

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
I had about different visas for UK.
But finding it very confusing to work around canadian rules and regulations.