+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

sana.s

Jan 13, 2018
Your master degree is of 16 years?
If yes then they have rightly assessed it. International master is minimum 17 years. 15-16 years is bachelor degree
okay thanks alot. so I should choose the 1st option from below for my graduate diploma right?

ECA equivalence:
The options I get are
1.One yr program at uni/college
2. Two yr program at uni/college
3.Bacehlors
4.Masters
5.PHD

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Thanks a lot bro, Justification like what ? I have been working throughout these 7 years ...and I was unable to afford my studies ..would that be good enough lol
Lack of affordability is a week point as Canadian education is 20, 30 times costly as compared to our education system.
Justification with work experience, getting practical knowledge and application of already studied subjects can be good justification. There are various threads on this forum regarding gap justification.
In short you must have a strong SOP.

Jan 15, 2018
Salam everyone.. new member here.Still waiting of reponse applied on 6 nov.. biometric on 21 nov.. no reply yet .. classes start on 28 jan... worried about decision

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
Hi,
May I ask from where did you get your Qualification assesment from and what was it? I did my MEng from imperial and the assesment I got was bachelors of 3 or more yrs and a graduate diploma.....They downgraded my masters degree
I didn't get any assessment done.
I had done B.Eng from uk.

uomhrd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys,

I got admission in University of Manitoba in MEng Mechanical Engineering and am applying for my visa in a few days. I did my undergrad from The University of Nottingham in malaysia and the UK in BEng Mechanical Engineering. My IELTS score is 8.0/9.0.

My employer is sponsoring my education and has provided me with a sponsorship letter and Bank Certificate. They are not providing me woh Bank statements due to confidentiality reasons. It’s a famous company here in Lahore.

I’ve got my medical done upfront.

What are the chances of me getting my visa?Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
okay thanks alot. so I should choose the 1st option from below for my graduate diploma right?

ECA equivalence:
The options I get are
1.One yr program at uni/college
2. Two yr program at uni/college
3.Bacehlors
4.Masters
5.PHD
You should write wha
Hi guys,

I got admission in University of Manitoba in MEng Mechanical Engineering and am applying for my visa in a few days. I did my undergrad from The University of Nottingham in malaysia and the UK in BEng Mechanical Engineering. My IELTS score is 8.0/9.0.

My employer is sponsoring my education and has provided me with a sponsorship letter and Bank Certificate. They are not providing me woh Bank statements due to confidentiality reasons. It’s a famous company here in Lahore.

I’ve got my medical done upfront.

What are the chances of me getting my visa?Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
your profile seems impressive. Your employer sponsorship is going to express your level of establishment and career prospects upon return. Hope you will be able to establish strong home ties and financial stability before the VO. Best of luck dear!

Reactions: Shaz 786

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
When should late October applicants expect to hear regarding their study permit decision?
When did you apply and did you get a medical call? I applied on 20th October, medical on request passed on 18th November. Waiting ever since.

abuturab

Oct 8, 2017
hi im planning to apply for masters or MBA for sept intake.Can somebody refer a good consultant in Lahore who has good ties with universities in Canada and can help secure admission in universities?
thanks in advance

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
hi im planning to apply for masters or MBA for sept intake.Can somebody refer a good consultant in Lahore who has good ties with universities in Canada and can help secure admission in universities?
thanks in advance
Don't hire any consultant , do your work by getting information from this forum.

Reactions: hussain-lala

abuturab

Oct 8, 2017
theres not much information available here regarding admission process.
I have a relatively low GPA (2.7) and its not accepted in most of the universities i have checked
therefore need a consultant who can help me get through.

uomhrd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I am applying for my Study Permit tomorrow for the May intake and I just want guidance on the documents that i have readied. The following documents are the ones that I am submitting:

Application form
Photo
Passport copy
Medical Letter
Letter of Explanation
Family form
Sponsorship Letter from Employer + written affidavit on stamp paper signed by public notary + Bank account maintenance certificate

Are these documents enough and am I good to go?