+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Sep 15, 2017
can anyone tell me how to apply online documents step by step?
Also if anyone applied his documents online how will he give his bio-metric prints?

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
you did your medical?
you did your medical?
Sorry I applied on
27 sept and did my medical on 25 oct passed it a few days after now my application is stuck on background check my lawyer requested a status request from the embassy and they replied that its still on background check and they can do nothing to expedite the process it will take its time.Now waiting for their reply.

Reactions: emtalha

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
I want to apply online next week.
My account balance has been more than 27 lacs about 30000 dollars. For 8 months
On top of that , I have have more money coming in and going out fromthis account.
Plus i have 5000 us dollars in a separate account.
I have a demand draft of 20000 dollars in canada to show that my money has already on my disposal in canada.
Will that be enough

PANAMA

Jan 9, 2018
Pakistan
I am applying for summer intake (May 2018) IA. I have Rs 6.5 million in bank account but 50% of funds are transferred one week ago in my account as i sold my plot and i have sale documents. Is that ok or i need to show 3-6 months balance in my account.
my profile:
B.Com 70% 1999
MBA 3.2 cgpa 2009
MPhil 3.7 cgpa 2017
IELTS 6.5
Age 38y
Married (4 kids)
However, I am applying without family as chances of getting visa with family are low. I got admission in MPA at Dalhousie in Fall 2017 but got a deferral. I have been working since april 2000 without gap and currently is head of department in a company. The company is giving my leaves for the study period on half salary.
Whether bank statement or study gap or age is an issue in my case??...plz guide

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
I am applying for summer intake (May 2018) IA. I have Rs 6.5 million in bank account but 50% of funds are transferred one week ago in my account as i sold my plot and i have sale documents. Is that ok or i need to show 3-6 months balance in my account.
my profile:
B.Com 70% 1999
MBA 3.2 cgpa 2009
MPhil 3.7 cgpa 2017
IELTS 6.5
Age 38y
Married (4 kids)
However, I am applying without family as chances of getting visa with family are low. I got admission in MPA at Dalhousie in Fall 2017 but got a deferral. I have been working since april 2000 without gap and currently is head of department in a company. The company is giving my leaves for the study period on half salary.
Whether bank statement or study gap or age is an issue in my case??...plz guide
Bank balance seems sufficient however, financial ties may include property, insurance policies, GP fund etc
Age and study gap are obviously issues but you have good justification as you have been continuously working.
The fact that your employer is willing to pay half pay during study leave is supportive as it will imply that you will join this organisation upon completion of program.
Focus on your SOP!

PANAMA

Jan 9, 2018
Pakistan
Bank balance seems sufficient however, financial ties may include property, insurance policies, GP fund etc
Age and study gap are obviously issues but you have good justification as you have been continuously working.
The fact that your employer is willing to pay half pay during study leave is supportive as it will imply that you will join this organisation upon completion of program.
Focus on your SOP!
thanks a lot for your reply. Although, i am worried about leaving family behind but applying single just to increase visa chances. what about your case any update?