+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I am from going to apply for a study permit from Pakistan soon. In the documents sections for student visa made from Pakistan, "family information form [imm5707]" was given. The form says "include ALL family members even if they are not accompanying you. If additional space is required, print and attach an additional form".However, the form only mentions about applicant, spouse, parents and children. Am i supposed to print and attach an additional form mentioning my brother and sister or is their information not needed.
if there is no space for siblings then print and attach an additional form for that (no point of taking a risk by avoiding it). I explicitly remember that there was space for siblings when i applied but maybe they have changed the forms.

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
if there is no space for siblings then print and attach an additional form for that (no point of taking a risk by avoiding it). I explicitly remember that there was space for siblings when i applied but maybe they have changed the forms.
Yes, now in the application requirements for Pakistan, the form imm5707 family information shows and not imm5645( where siblings info is required). If siblings were also required wudnt they just leave it to 5645 instead of moving to 5707.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Yes, now in the application requirements for Pakistan, the form imm5707 family information shows and not imm5645( where siblings info is required). If siblings were also required wudnt they just leave it to 5645 instead of moving to 5707.
I would kinda agree with you here but it wont hurt the application to attach an additionl document now would it? Unless the siblings live in Canada which would obviously make the case weak to mention them but if no, i don't know why it would hurt.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I also heard that they have removed the siblings table from the family info form.

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I also heard that they have removed the siblings table from the family info form.
Yea for Pakistan now the 5707 form shows up when u choose Pakistan in the cic website. But in Canada.ca website where it checks if your eligible to get a student visa I selected Pakistan there and answered a few questions and the family form 5645 shows up.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yea for Pakistan now the 5707 form shows up when u choose Pakistan in the cic website. But in Canada.ca website where it checks if your eligible to get a student visa I selected Pakistan there and answered a few questions and the family form 5645 shows up.
how confusing. looks like they have not updated both the links.

Bhatti12

Aug 16, 2010
hello everyone, My nephew applied for study permit, his online status is"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." since last 5 weeks, & in review of additional documents his status is " We do not need additional documents.", no upfront medicals, any idea how long it will take to get a decision. This delay is positive sign or a negative.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
hello everyone, My nephew applied for study permit, his online status is"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." since last 5 weeks, & in review of additional documents his status is " We do not need additional documents.", no upfront medicals, any idea how long it will take to get a decision. This delay is positive sign or a negative.
Did he apply from India??

Bhatti12

Aug 16, 2010
dont worry. they are processing according to the standard timeline. you may get the result in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks Helcan, I'm worried only because online status says we don't need any further documents. Where as other colums like medical, interview say we will update you.if we need

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thanks Helcan, I'm worried only because online status says we don't need any further documents. Where as other colums like medical, interview say we will update you.if we need
look let them take their time. Dont worry abt missing the intake. The most important thing is getting the study permit. Even if it is late, its ok. You can always defer to next intake and fly. Lets hope they approve.

Last edited:

Coremark1996

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Here is my profile,
B.Sc. food science from Pakistan
IELTS 6.5 (No less than 6)
Admission University of Manitoba M.Sc Human Nutrition (Research based)
Got 5700$ entrance scholarship and paid full university 2 years university fee ($5700 + 8800 = 14200$ paid)
bank statement 37k in my account since last 3 month
1st applied online 13 Nov 2018 and completed bio metric on 29th Nov got refused on 30th Nov as due to purpose of visit
now 2nd time applied on 6th Dec paper based with more strong SOP and letter with more strong reasons for Purpose of visit and added police certificate as per VFS Pak
Just wondering, can I do my upfront medical and submit through email as my classes due date is 22nd Jan 2019?

Thanks advance for your help!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Here is my profile,
B.Sc. food science from Pakistan
IELTS 6.5 (No less than 6)
Admission University of Manitoba M.Sc Human Nutrition (Research based)
Got 5700$ entrance scholarship and paid full university 2 years university fee ($5700 + 8800 = 14200$ paid)
bank statement 37k in my account since last 3 month
1st applied online 13 Nov 2018 and completed bio metric on 29th Nov got refused on 30th Nov as due to purpose of visit
now 2nd time applied on 6th Dec paper based with more strong SOP and letter with more strong reasons for Purpose of visit and added police certificate as per VFS Pak
Just wondering, can I do my upfront medical and submit through email as my classes due date is 22nd Jan 2019?

Thanks advance for your help!
yes, you could do that. If they approve then it will save time.