+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Brother any one can help to fill form IMM1294E. I have doubt in question "DURATION OF EXPECTED STUDY" in my admission offer following information mentioned. What I should mention last date????

Start Date: August 1, 2018
Defined length of program: 4 terms including one optional term of co-op

Second, I am here in Qatar from 31 May 2011 and my current Residence permit will expire on 31 May 2019 so in question current country of residence from 31 May 2011 and To will be 31 May 2019 or any current date???

experts please answer

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Guys, I wrote to the Lahore VAC regarding some translation of property documents. I was told that I cannot submit property documents for my visa application.

Is this a new rule? If so, how am I to demonstrate ties to my country?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Guys, I wrote to the Lahore VAC regarding some translation of property documents. I was told that I cannot submit property documents for my visa application.

Is this a new rule? If so, how am I to demonstrate ties to my country?
“Wrote regarding some translation of property Documents “ , what do you mean by this?
Did you ask to for translation ?
Or you wanted to submit property documents and they refused?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
“Wrote regarding some translation of property Documents “ , what do you mean by this?
Did you ask to for translation ?
Or you wanted to submit property documents and they refused?
No, I was asking them if they had any recommendations for translation centers. To which they replied no, they don't have any recommendations.

I replied back asking a question about the affidavit that's required (weather it's ok to submit 1 affidavit for multiple translated property documents). To this they replied "kindly note that property ownership documents cannot be accepted".

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
No, I was asking them if they had any recommendations for translation centers. To which they replied no, they don't have any recommendations.

I replied back asking a question about the affidavit that's required (weather it's ok to submit 1 affidavit for multiple translated property documents). To this they replied "kindly note that property ownership documents cannot be accepted".
Don’t know about lahore VSF but those guys at karachi made me visit three times to submit my case. First time the boy at front desk asked for lot of irrelevant papers (I was applying for whole family) . Next time a sent person scrutinised the Documents and removed all the additional papers that I was asked to bring previously. Fee was submitted but in bio matric there was a problem and we had to to visit third time.
Coming to your case: property documents are obviously an important proof of home tie. But you were expecting the VAC ppl to guide you which they don’t and specially you asked for recommendation about translators.
If I were you I would have got the documents translated from notary public and notarised and submitted. Even now you can upload via webfom I think

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Don’t know about lahore VSF but those guys at karachi made me visit three times to submit my case. First time the boy at front desk asked for lot of irrelevant papers (I was applying for whole family) . Next time a sent person scrutinised the Documents and removed all the additional papers that I was asked to bring previously. Fee was submitted but in bio matric there was a problem and we had to to visit third time.
Coming to your case: property documents are obviously an important proof of home tie. But you were expecting the VAC ppl to guide you which they don’t and specially you asked for recommendation about translators.
If I were you I would have got the documents translated from notary public and notarised and submitted. Even now you can upload via webfom I think
Yes, that has been my assessment as well. VAC people are clueless and actually end up making the applicant even more miserable.

Anyway, I was not actually visiting the VAC and instead was trying to gather info via email. My idea was also to get them translated and then notorised.

alisani

Nov 14, 2016
Hello
Hope you are doing good, I am looking for 2 years diploma program, from SAIT my annual fee is 16000 CAD aprox, so how much bank statement do i need, one of my friend told me that that i should show one year fee and one year living expense in my bank statement, so it would be around 26000CAD, and do you guys know any one who can help with bank statement, i know a person in Islamabad F6 who is an investor and helps student with their bank statements.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Hello
Hope you are doing good, I am looking for 2 years diploma program, from SAIT my annual fee is 16000 CAD aprox, so how much bank statement do i need, one of my friend told me that that i should show one year fee and one year living expense in my bank statement, so it would be around 26000CAD, and do you guys know any one who can help with bank statement, i know a person in Islamabad F6 who is an investor and helps student with their bank statements.
Your friend is right but its better to show more funds than required if possible. Investors I don’t know but I also heard such investors exist. Try to obtain loan from friends and family members. Even if someone can lend you 10,000 PKR take it. A friend of mine was in need of 20,000 CAD for Canadian immigration, he was also searching for investor but then he started small loans and also liquidating his little investments here n there like prize bonds etc. Ha managed 25000 CAD

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Am I gambling with my life by applying to Canada?
Considering your future will be decided by someone who doesn't know you at all, will likely never even meet you in life and the basis for his decision is going to be a couple of documents... the entire visa process for students feels like a gamble at times.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
I find it hard to believe that not a single person got their visa, surely there must be someone! Am I gambling with my life by applying to Canada? I think I'm pretty early at 5 months before course starts right?
dont worry dear. hope for the best. 5 months before start is not early at all being a student from Pakistan.

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi guys,

There has been a change in my portal.The additional documents changed to “we do not need additional documents”.What does this mean? Am I getting closer to Passport request?