+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Thanks dear. Though this info is for PR applicants, it’s a good guideline for us.
My concern now is that my PCC will expire next week as it was issued in the last week of May and it’s validity is mentioned 6 months. When I submitted my case it was valid but if VO takes it up in the last stage of my background check it will expire by then

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Thanks dear. Though this info is for PR applicants, it’s a good guideline for us.
My concern now is that my PCC will expire next week as it was issued in the last week of May and it’s validity is mentioned 6 months. When I submitted my case it was valid but if VO takes it up in the last stage of my background check it will expire by then
He will ask for it once that stage starts.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
But this is for express entry and PR visas not for TRV although the process is same but some parts are not for us
Just wanted to give you people a rough idea. Stages are almost the same.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Applied on 10th October with family ( wife and 3 kids)
Waiting for medical
Wow i also applied on 10th october still waiting for medical call as well. Im unable to link my application to cic. So what was they doing before checking ur background check? It took thrm almost 8 weeks to come to that will we be getting visa within 13 or 11 weeks the time period shows in website?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Wow i also applied on 10th october still waiting for medical call as well. Im unable to link my application to cic. So what was they doing before checking ur background check? It took thrm almost 8 weeks to come to that will we be getting visa within 13 or 11 weeks the time period shows in website?
I think we will get good news in first week of December. It’s my intuition

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
bro until some new student get a visa within that 3 weeks time i aint gonna trust cic.
3 weeks processing means that applications are being refused in huge number within the first 3 weeks. This has brought down the average processing time. It doesn't mean that people are getting visa within that time.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
3 weeks processing means that applications are being refused in huge number within the first 3 weeks. This has brought down the average processing time. It doesn't mean that people are getting visa within that time.
no bro as you can read in this forum indians are getting their permit within the time that shows in cic website which is 5 weeks. its the same with pakistan application as well.