+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan To Canada Spouse Visa

Amahmood

Mar 18, 2016
I am sponsoring my wife she lives in Pakistan.
I wanted to know does WhatsApp calls and Facebook messenger calls are ok to send in as phone call logs, because WhatsApp calls actually tell you the day time and the length of the call and also states weather its incoming or outgoing call
Because we don’t use Skype

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
Amahmood said:
I am sponsoring my wife she lives in Pakistan.
I wanted to know does WhatsApp calls and Facebook messenger calls are ok to send in as phone call logs, because WhatsApp calls actually tell you the day time and the length of the call and also states weather its incoming or outgoing call
Because we don’t use Skype
Take screen shots and will be fine

ian-ali

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amahmood said:
It's in Microsoft Word after I emailed it to myself as a back up...is that acceptable?
Yes as long as it shows 2 way communication. Also attached any phone bills you have in fact add any bills you have from gift purchases, hall booking etc.

Good luck

Amahmood

Mar 18, 2016
thank you for your advice.

I wanted to know I brought her education documents with me to Canada..how important is it to have them attested even thought they are originally presented to my spouse by her university.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
Amahmood said:
thank you for your advice.

I wanted to know I brought her education documents with me to Canada..how important is it to have them attested even thought they are originally presented to my spouse by her university.
If you attest them for foreign affair it's good otherwise submit them if you have no time

Amahmood

Mar 18, 2016
I wanted to know if I am sponsoring my wife from Pakistan do I need to fill this form as well IMM 1283. Please give a confirmed answer as I have been getting mixed answers

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
No. If you are a Canadian citizen or PR, you do not need to complete form IMM1283 to sponsor your spouse.