Pakistan spousal - please help

Immo326

Sep 26, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hello , im a canadian citezen since 2001 and i recently got married on December 25 2019 with my cousin in pakistan . It was love and arranged . My cousin and I love eachother And were in a long distance relationship before our marrige. We Asked My husbands grandfather to ask my father for my hand and they agreed . However Ahtishams grandfather passed away a month before the date that was fixed. He passed away in november we got married in december. We had a Nikkah and ruksati the same day as it was such a close member to our family that we did not want to have a huge wedding with mehndi, Rasams, songs ect. I left for canada 2 weeks later as i had a job and i could not stay too long . we planned our honeymoon but corona came along and we could not visit eachother.I really love my husband and i get scared if it will get rejected because we did not have all the functions and i did not have the Quran over my head ( we dont belive in it ) we also do not have many pictures. I sent my application in April 15th and only have my application number with the help of the MP i did not receive anything from IRCC yet , not even my file number.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello , im a canadian citezen since 2001 and i recently got married on December 25 2019 with my cousin in pakistan . It was love and arranged . My cousin and I love eachother And were in a long distance relationship before our marrige. We Asked My husbands grandfather to ask my father for my hand and they agreed . However Ahtishams grandfather passed away a month before the date that was fixed. He passed away in november we got married in december. We had a Nikkah and ruksati the same day as it was such a close member to our family that we did not want to have a huge wedding with mehndi, Rasams, songs ect. I left for canada 2 weeks later as i had a job and i could not stay too long . we planned our honeymoon but corona came along and we could not visit eachother.I really love my husband and i get scared if it will get rejected because we did not have all the functions and i did not have the Quran over my head ( we dont belive in it ) we also do not have many pictures. I sent my application in April 15th and only have my application number with the help of the MP i did not receive anything from IRCC yet , not even my file number.
It makes sense that you haven't received anything from IRCC yet and I don't think this is anything to be concerned about. Unfortunately processing has been significantly delayed by COVID-19. Some people who applied in March still haven't received the first communication from IRCC about their application.

Rida Nasir

Sep 15, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
they've only processed applications till march, you gotta wait... they are now speeding up the processing times for spousal applications as per the latest news... hopefully you'll get your AOR soon