+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
No it's not fake, sir this email is from cic bcoz they issue a separate UCI and application no to my daughter.
I just want to ask that we r only two family members here in Canada and I m the main applicant should I have to send my PCC to cic or is this email for my daughter only? Bcoz they didn't ask me to submit PCC in my gckey account.
lol, sorry, my bad. I thought that you got a fake email or something because of the English that you had quoted in the previous email.

If the CIC only requested your daughter to send a PCC then just send your daughter's.

Who knows, they might request you to send a PCC later. CIC does that some times.

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
lol, sorry, my bad. I thought that you got a fake email or something because of the English that you had quoted in the previous email.

If the CIC only requested your daughter to send a PCC then just send your daughter's.

Who knows, they might request you to send a PCC later. CIC does that some times.
thank you so much for ur quick response stay blessed

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018

Can I ask where r u from btw I m from Pakistan

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hello,
I have lived in Lahore for six years but last year I got married and changed my address on my CNIC to Islamabad and I have only lived in Islamabad for about two weeks. Do I need to get a PCC from Lahore or Islamabad and do I need to submit the PCC at the time of application for spousal sponsorship or will I be asked to submit them at a later stage.
Thank you

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello,
I have lived in Lahore for six years but last year I got married and changed my address on my CNIC to Islamabad and I have only lived in Islamabad for about two weeks. Do I need to get a PCC from Lahore or Islamabad and do I need to submit the PCC at the time of application for spousal sponsorship or will I be asked to submit them at a later stage.
Thank you
you should get a PCC for both Lahore and Islamabad. Apparently the FIR in pakistan is linked to CNIC and the permanent address (at least that is what I was informed from a fairly knowledgeable source). So you should get one for each address. If the permanent address on your CNIC has not changed at all and you have been moving around all over Pakistan, then you can just use one PCC based on the permanent address. The current address on the NIC doesn't really matter much

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
you should get a PCC for both Lahore and Islamabad. Apparently the FIR in pakistan is linked to CNIC and the permanent address (at least that is what I was informed from a fairly knowledgeable source). So you should get one for each address. If the permanent address on your CNIC has not changed at all and you have been moving around all over Pakistan, then you can just use one PCC based on the permanent address. The current address on the NIC doesn't really matter much
Thank you for your reply !

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
In 2009 I moved to UK for studies and lived there for 3 years and then came back to Pakistan for a year and again went to Dubai for 4 years. I moved back to Pakistan in 2015.

I have sorted UK and Dubai PCC ( no dates are mentioned on UK and Dubai PCC)

For Pakistan PCC- I have got PCC since 2009 to till date. Since all the time spent abroad, I used to visit Pakistan frequently.

Is this the right approach to get PCC from Pakistan.

Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
In 2009 I moved to UK for studies and lived there for 3 years and then came back to Pakistan for a year and again went to Dubai for 4 years. I moved back to Pakistan in 2015.

I have sorted UK and Dubai PCC ( no dates are mentioned on UK and Dubai PCC)

For Pakistan PCC- I have got PCC since 2009 to till date. Since all the time spent abroad, I used to visit Pakistan frequently.

Is this the right approach to get PCC from Pakistan.

Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.
Yes, this is right approach

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
Hello members
I have been living in Pakistan since the age of 18. However, I moved to Saudi Arabia on July 2016 and came back to Pakistan in June 2019.
Since i am not a current resident of KSA, I do not need to provide the PCC from KSA as per cic guidelines.. So do I need to exclude the time spent in Saudi Arabia in my PCC issued from Pakistan?
Moreover, do i need to mention the periods I visited Pakistan on holidays during my time spent in Saudi Arabia?

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hello members
I have been living in Pakistan since the age of 18. However, I moved to Saudi Arabia on July 2016 and came back to Pakistan in June 2019.
Since i am not a current resident of KSA, I do not need to provide the PCC from KSA as per cic guidelines.. So do I need to exclude the time spent in Saudi Arabia in my PCC issued from Pakistan?
Moreover, do i need to mention the periods I visited Pakistan on holidays during my time spent in Saudi Arabia?
You will need pcc from Saudi Arabia for your time spent between 2016 till 2019. The cic guidelines are that you should produce pcc for the past 10 years of your life or since 18 years of age. E.g. If your age is 26 years, then you need all pcc from 18 years onwards and if your age is 32, you need pcc from 22 years of age onwards.
You need to provide pcc from every country that you lived 6 months or more.

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
Hello.

PCC is being issued in Black & White from Lahore Pakistan now. Can any one share their experience of providing a black and white PCC of Lahore and not facing any issue?

Reactions: tar86