+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

alimohsin858

Jul 1, 2013
Hi guys,

I have queries regarding PCC,
1. I have been living in Islamabad since birth but on different addresses, so does PCC from Islamabad covers all the addresses or just the last one? anyone who got his PCC from islamabad kindly share his experience.
2. I have worked in Rawalpindi from Feb 2014 to Dec 2015, but my residence was in Islamabad (as I daily traveled to work and then back to home), do I need PCC from Rawalpindi for that period?
3. From Dec 2015 I have been working at Oil and Gas field (remote location), It's a rotation based job 21 days duty and 21 days off, my field is in other district but in my Off days my address is the same in Islamabad. So how to go for PCC in this scenario?

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys,

1. I have been living in Islamabad since birth but on different addresses, so does PCC from Islamabad covers all the addresses or just the last one? anyone who got his PCC from islamabad kindly share his experience.
2. I have worked in Rawalpindi from Feb 2014 to Dec 2015, but my residence was in Islamabad (as I daily traveled to work and then back to home), do I need PCC from Rawalpindi for that period?
3. From Dec 2015 I have been working at Oil and Gas field (remote location), It's a rotation based job 21 days duty and 21 days off, my field is in other district but in my Off days my address is the same in Islamabad. So how to go for PCC in this scenario?
I have sent you my contact. Contact me , I will explain

Last edited:

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,

1. You need PCC for all addresses. I had to go get two different ones even though I moved within the same area because Police Station jurisdiction was different on both addresses.

2. You need PCC for your residential address. You can further explain in the LoE but I doubt its needed to explain since you'll have attached your experience letter.

3. Get PCC for all the addresses you have stayed on.

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys,

Generally, the PCC needs to cover the addresses that you mention in your eAPR profile. dont mention the other districts (as you werent living there permanently). just get PCC for the addresses you live at that you mention in your address history. e.g if all this time your address was in Islamabad, then you only need ONE PCC for all the time you have lived in Islamabad.

Generally in Pakistan (atleast in Lahore) the address on PCC is whatever you write in the application for PCC. if its within the same district as your permanent address in CNIC, then it wont be a problem. This means you can write all your Isl addresses on the PCC (the ones you mention in your CIC application) and make sure the dates are same. Shouldnt be a problem!

hope this helps.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Hi guys,

1 - You will need to mention all your ISB addresses in your PCC and ensure that the dates are consistent with the dates in address history that you mentioned in e-APR.

2 and 3 - I was concerned about the same, since I was working in Hassan Abdal and living in Rawalpindi. After consulting several cases on this forum, I got PCC only from Rawalpindi covering my period of stay here (since 1998). Moreover, I asked the guys at police station about this issue as well and they said if you commit a crime anywhere in Pakistan, the case will be recorded in Police Station of your permanent address as well. I explained the same in LoE and there weren't any issues.
So as long as you are covering all the dates since you turned 18, in your ISB PCC, it should be fine. Just mention the rest in LoE.

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Hi Guys,
I am AOR 29-01-2018 and IP2 as of 27-02-2018. I am 34, spouse and not the PA. I just noticed my police character certificate from country of origin Pakistan is starting from 2010 and no previous dates mentioned. I live in Dubai and provided PCC for Dubai as well for the time Ive spent here. But for Pakistan and my hometown the PCC is only from 2010 till date. I am really worried now. Does anyone has any information regarding this ?? I s that alarming ? Can it lead to rejection ? Please anyone advise

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am AOR 29-01-2018 and IP2 as of 27-02-2018. I am 34, spouse and not the PA. I just noticed my police character certificate from country of origin Pakistan is starting from 2010 and no previous dates mentioned. I live in Dubai and provided PCC for Dubai as well for the time Ive spent here. But for Pakistan and my hometown the PCC is only from 2010 till date. I am really worried now. Does anyone has any information regarding this ?? I s that alarming ? Can it lead to rejection ? Please anyone advise
When you submitted your PCC, have you seen the words "pcc for the past 10 years "? If yes than count your ten years. If not than you really need to worry about it because IRCC demands it from 18th Birthday or foe last 10 years

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
When you submitted your PCC, have you seen the words "pcc for the past 10 years "? If yes than count your ten years. If not than you really need to worry about it because IRCC demands it from 18th Birthday or foe last 10 years
No. It makes 8 years from 2010 ? Can I do anything about it now ?

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Hi Guys,
Sorry to say but that is criminal negligence. You can atleast try to get a new PCC covering last 10 years and raise a CSE asap. But I have seen a lot of cases on this forum where applicatiins were refused for less.

Reactions: atif66

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry to say but that is criminal negligence. You can atleast try to get a new PCC covering last 10 years and raise a CSE asap. But I have seen a lot of cases on this forum where applicatiins were refused for less.
I completely agree with you. I have same Problem with me as I took my PCC from very next day my 18th Birthday and same of my wife's. SO now I myself is confused weather they accept it or not. but one thing which goes in my favor that it covers the last ten years from my 18th birthday to AOR/ITA.
My 18th birthday is 16 Feb 2006 and I took PCC from 17 Feb 2006. My ITA date is 04 October 2017 and AOR is 21 December 2017. Will that be disturbing or will go in my favor?

Last edited: