+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bro, please guide me, I have ID card where my Permamant address is not changed, I mean I was born there but left the place before 18th Birthday abd my current address is not the same where I reside now. Its not updated since 2013. what can I do now? Tell me what is written on PCC? is it address? or what?

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Bro, please guide me, I have ID card where my Permamant address is not changed, I mean I was born there but left the place before 18th Birthday abd my current address is not the same where I reside now. Its not updated since 2013. what can I do now? Tell me what is written on PCC? is it address? or what?
Just saw this post.
I got another PCC recently for my new application. Got it from the city of my permanent address which said that I have had lived at that address since birth and had no criminal record. Of course, part of it is not true as I have not always lived at my permanent address. So I attached my LOE with the PCC before sending it to IRCC with application. In the LOE, I explained that I have lived at other addresses too but never lost contact with city of permanent residence. I also wrote that NADRA records are used by police in Pakistan to do criminal background check so for that reason, my CNIC used by police would have taken everything into account.
The IRCC seems to have accepted it because they sent me multiple other ADRs but no further inquiry about PCC.

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
Just saw this post.
I got another PCC recently for my new application. Got it from the city of my permanent address which said that I have had lived at that address since birth and had no criminal record. Of course, part of it is not true as I have not always lived at my permanent address. So I attached my LOE with the PCC before sending it to IRCC with application. In the LOE, I explained that I have lived at other addresses too but never lost contact with city of permanent residence. I also wrote that NADRA records are used by police in Pakistan to do criminal background check so for that reason, my CNIC used by police would have taken everything into account.
The IRCC seems to have accepted it because they sent me multiple other ADRs but no further inquiry about PCC.
Did you get multiple PCCs from multiple cities? If yes then from which city exactly? I am facing a similar situation because my wife has lived in Karachi ( which is her permanent address) and also in Lahore where she lived for 4 years while she was studying.

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello members

My query is :-
My wife in principal applicant. She is from Islamabad and Living on the same address since her birth, her permanent and temporary addresses were same before marriage, but after marriage her permanent address was changed as of mine (which is of my village and we visit this place just on events). My temporary address at that time was of Sheikhupura city (different form my permanent address). I worked in Gujrat city from January 2011 to August 201, after that i got job in Islamabad and since September 2015, I am residing here in Islamabad, Now I have my permanent address is of my village and temporary of Islamabad and my wife has same too.
So now from where I have to get Police Clearance certificates of me and my wife?

You cooperation will be appreciated.
Hey, what did you decide to do? I'm in a similar position, and not sure if I need to apply for PCC for all cities me and my spouse have lived in or if one will suffice. Thanks.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Did you get multiple PCCs from multiple cities? If yes then from which city exactly? I am facing a similar situation because my wife has lived in Karachi ( which is her permanent address) and also in Lahore where she lived for 4 years while she was studying.
I got it from only one city: city of permanent address on CNIC.

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Technically you are correct but I faced the same problem with my wife's PCC. She has been living in Lahore since the past 12 years but her permanent address was from Karachi. So we had a choice either get the permanent address changed or get it made from Karachi. We got the address changed. Mind you, this is not a requirement by CIC but local police requirement. If you are able to get your PCC made from the address of your choice then it will have no difference for CIC
Hey, I am the similar situation. I have already done AOR. My PCC is from the year of birth, but for my, I have submitted the PCC only the date she was married to me. I have not submitted the PCC from year 18 till marriage time?

Although she is not accompanied by my PR application. But I have read on forums that if there is any disparency in their documents then my application could be rejected.

I have recently seen many cases that state their application is refused based on the PCC they provided.

What do you think I should do in this regard?

Nadia55

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
I have a question regarding police certificate as I am applying for Canada PR application.
I am living in the UK for last 6 years. Before that, I was living in Pakistan since 2011.
I have just received a police certificate which has the dates from Jan 2005 to Sep 2011, and it's a recent one (2 days ago). These dates I have mentioned in my personal details/ address section on CIC website.

My question is that in the last 6 years, I have been to Pakistan every year for a month or two to visit my family, do I need to show that time on my police certificate as well? Never spent more than 2 months but in total, they are more than 6 months.

I would be very helpful if you could answer that.

Thanks

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Hey, I am the similar situation. I have already done AOR. My PCC is from the year of birth, but for my, I have submitted the PCC only the date she was married to me. I have not submitted the PCC from year 18 till marriage time?

Although she is not accompanied by my PR application. But I have read on forums that if there is any disparency in their documents then my application could be rejected.

I have recently seen many cases that state their application is refused based on the PCC they provided.

What do you think I should do in this regard?
Get her PCC from the time your spouse turned 18 and raise a CSE asap! Even that might not be enough because they reject the application straightaway if PCC is not covering the required period and there is not explanation in LOE but you can hope.

Good luck.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Hi,
I have a question regarding police certificate as I am applying for Canada PR application.
I am living in the UK for last 6 years. Before that, I was living in Pakistan since 2011.
I have just received a police certificate which has the dates from Jan 2005 to Sep 2011, and it's a recent one (2 days ago). These dates I have mentioned in my personal details/ address section on CIC website.

My question is that in the last 6 years, I have been to Pakistan every year for a month or two to visit my family, do I need to show that time on my police certificate as well? Never spent more than 2 months but in total, they are more than 6 months.

I would be very helpful if you could answer that.

Thanks
Yes you will have to include those holidays in your PCC as well.
Moreover, for places where you are currently staying, the PCC must be less than 6 months old and for places you have left, the PCC must be issued after the last time you were there.

Reactions: Nadia55

Nadia55

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

But I am little confused as I have visited Pakistan quite many times in last 6 years, it's not possible to write details of all those visits.
And if I write From 2005 to till date, then that could also be misleading as I am currently living in the UK. Could you please tell me which dates should I use then?

Also, one more question as I am having an issue to get my Pakistan police certificate and I am planning to go there, so I get it by myself but again they have said that the issue date should be after the last visit. How could that be possible in this case?

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Thanks for your reply.

But I am little confused as I have visited Pakistan quite many times in last 6 years, it's not possible to write details of all those visits.
And if I write From 2005 to till date, then that could also be misleading as I am currently living in the UK. Could you please tell me which dates should I use then?

Also, one more question as I am having an issue to get my Pakistan police certificate and I am planning to go there, so I get it by myself but again they have said that the issue date should be after the last visit. How could that be possible in this case?
I have seen some people mention the dates as that (since 2005) and got their applications approved. And its not misleading since you are providing your travel history for the corresponding period as well.

Regarding your 2nd issue, someone from your family or your friend can do so on your behalf. You will have to provide an authority letter.

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
My wife's parents home is in Rawalpindi and I live in Lahore. We have submitted 2 PCC for Lahore and Pindi for her. but both are "to date". as in the parents home is "since Birth to date" and Lahore is from the day we got married and moved to Lahore (27-03-2015) to date. Is it ok ?

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
My wife's parents home is in Rawalpindi and I live in Lahore. We have submitted 2 PCC for Lahore and Pindi for her. but both are "to date". as in the parents home is "since Birth to date" and Lahore is from the day we got married and moved to Lahore (27-03-2015) to date. Is it ok ?
what is written on her lahore PCC? from which date?